Some Leaders Actually Serve & Lead

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
LONDON - Prince Harry has been serving on the front line in Afghanistan with the British Army, calling in airstrikes on Taliban positions and going out on foot patrols, the Ministry of Defense announced Thursday.

Officials said the prince, a lieutenant in the Blues and Royals regiment, was still deployed in the country.

"His conduct on operations in Afghanistan has been exemplary," said the head of the army, Gen. Richard Dannatt. "He has been fully involved in operations and has run the same risks as everyone else in his battle group."

yrrahbig1.jpg

Harry, who is third in line to the throne, has been in Afghanistan since December.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080228/ap_on_re_eu/britain_prince_harry

Remind us of how Clinton "served". Or Obama.

Remind US how Bush served in Alabama and then got out early to work for a political campaign. Remind us how Cheney got five fucking deferrments.

Remind US how Kerry actually served in combat in Vietnam and the right wing dishonored all wounded vets by wearing purple heart band aids at their convention. His three wounds weren't deep enough even if he carries a piece of shrapnel still in his leg.

Remind US how Gore at least served in Vietnam even it was as a military reporter.

Yah, Gunny, remind US.

Remind US how Bush served in Alabama and then got out early to work for a political campaign. Remind us how Cheney got five fucking deferrments.

Remind US how Kerry actually served in combat in Vietnam and the right wing dishonored all wounded vets by wearing purple heart band aids at their convention. His three wounds weren't deep enough even if he carries a piece of shrapnel still in his leg.

Remind US how Gore at least served in Vietnam even it was as a military reporter.

Yah, Gunny, remind US.

Yup twist and spin, usual tactic of a brain dead liberal. You dishonor NG troops every time you open your trap.

I'm pissed at the Drudge Report for putting this out. He has wanted to serve on the front for a while. I hope they pull a fast one on the press and make it look like he's heading home but slip him back.

He reminds me a lot of his great-grandfather. He refused to leave England when his country was being bombed by the Germans.

Too bad he's 3rd in line to the crown. I think he would make an amazing king.

GUESS WHO ???

----? registers for the draft on September 08, 1964, accepting all contractual conditions of registering for the draft.

Given Selective Service Number 3 26 46 228.

----? classified 2-S on November 17, 1964.

....? reclassified 1-A on March 20, 1968.

----?ordered to report for induction on July 28,1969.

----? dishonors order to report and is not inducted into the military.

----? reclassified 1-D after enlisting in the United States Army Reserves on August 07,1969 under authority of Col.E.Holmes. and takes oath of enlistment.

----? fails to report to his duty station at the University of Arkansas ROTC, September 1969.

----? reclassified 1-A on October 30, 1969, as enlistment with Army Reserves is revoked by Colonel E. Holmes and ----? now AWOL and subject to arrest under Public Law 90-40 (2)(a) 'registrant who has failed to report...remain liable for induction'.

----? birth date lottery number is 311, drawn December 1, 1969, but anyone who has already been ordered to report for induction, is INELIGIBLE!

----? runs for Congress (1974), while a fugitive from justice under Public Law 90-40.

----? runs for Arkansas Attorney General (1976),while a fugitive from justice.

----? receives pardon on January 21, 1977 from Carter.

----? FIRST PARDONED FEDERAL FELON ever to serve as President.

All these facts come from Freedom of Information requests, public laws, and various books that have been published, and have not been refuted by ----?

==========================================

GUESS WHO ???

----? registers for the draft on September 08, 1964, accepting all contractual conditions of registering for the draft.

Given Selective Service Number 3 26 46 228.

----? classified 2-S on November 17, 1964.

....? reclassified 1-A on March 20, 1968.

----?ordered to report for induction on July 28,1969.

----? dishonors order to report and is not inducted into the military.

----? reclassified 1-D after enlisting in the United States Army Reserves on August 07,1969 under authority of Col.E.Holmes. and takes oath of enlistment.

----? fails to report to his duty station at the University of Arkansas ROTC, September 1969.

----? reclassified 1-A on October 30, 1969, as enlistment with Army Reserves is revoked by Colonel E. Holmes and ----? now AWOL and subject to arrest under Public Law 90-40 (2)(a) 'registrant who has failed to report...remain liable for induction'.

----? birth date lottery number is 311, drawn December 1, 1969, but anyone who has already been ordered to report for induction, is INELIGIBLE!

----? runs for Congress (1974), while a fugitive from justice under Public Law 90-40.

----? runs for Arkansas Attorney General (1976),while a fugitive from justice.

----? receives pardon on January 21, 1977 from Carter.

----? FIRST PARDONED FEDERAL FELON ever to serve as President.

All these facts come from Freedom of Information requests, public laws, and various books that have been published, and have not been refuted by ----?

==========================================

["receives pardon on January 21, 1977 from Carter.

----? FIRST PARDONED FEDERAL FELON ever to serve as President.']

What would you think that means.......................induction in line for the NEO CON CROWN???????????:eusa_think:

COMEDIAN??? .............................................not....don't quit your dayjob.

Yah, Gunny, remind US.

He served, period. Just as YOU didn't serve in MY MOS nor I in yours, everybody's got to fill a billet. If you're going ot judge on degrees of service, basically, if you ain't John Basillone you ain't shit.

Right?

COMEDIAN??? .............................................not....don't quit your dayjob.

Are you talkin' ta me...................it wasn't meant to be funny.................there's absolutely NOTHING funny about neo cons down either aisle................don't quit yours either!:rolleyes: :eusa_drool:

I'm pissed at the Drudge Report for putting this out. He has wanted to serve on the front for a while. I hope they pull a fast one on the press and make it look like he's heading home but slip him back.

He reminds me a lot of his great-grandfather. He refused to leave England when his country was being bombed by the Germans.

Too bad he's 3rd in line to the crown. I think he would make an amazing king.

Won't happen. He's due to land at RAF Brize Norton in a couple hours and the press are there in force. Great shame that it has leaked out, although I believe it was alluded to in a few places prior to Drudge (the first being the Australian media).

Real pity that he hasn't been allowed to do his full tour. The chance of serving in Iraq 18 months ago was scuppered by press intrusion, now this as well.

To be honest, I'm surprised the story stayed quiet as long as it did, but at least he has had the chance to see active service which is what he has always wanted.

That said, I'm not sure he would make a particularly good King. Leading troops in combat for a few weeks in no way qualifies him for this, and I think his brother will be far better in this respect. Charles too.

After having the misery of seeing his career effectively ended by the press, it would be rather sad to see the rest of his life taken away with the curse of being the sovereign. As William's will be, and as Charles' has been for 50 years.

A woman's magazine put the story out. They apparently didn't realise the import of the story, back in January I think it was, they had a little paragraph that mentioned William was in Afghanistan. Everyone else missed it, Drudge apparently picked it up and that was it, all over the shop.

He served, period. Just as YOU didn't serve in MY MOS nor I in yours, everybody's got to fill a billet. If you're going ot judge on degrees of service, basically, if you ain't John Basillone you ain't shit.

Right?
And John Kerry served in combat, unlike George W. Bush, period.

Remind us how Bush & Cheney served.

Bush was a fighter pilot that patrolled the US skys for all the time he was in flight status as a Air National Guard pilot. He flew THE most dangerous aircraft in the US inventory and he flew it more often and for more hours then required. He also volunteered to go to Viet Nam, as opposed to the draft Dodging Clinton.

Cheney got LEGAL deferrments again unlike the felon Clinton that had to receive a Presidental Pardon.

also volunteered to go to Viet Nam, as opposed to the draft Dodging Clinton.

Total bullshit.

He got into the Guard by special intervention of the LtGov of Texas to get out of going to Vietnam. He didn't even complete his tour. He got out to work on a political campaign.

Wow, patrolling the dangerous skies over Alabama. I bet there were SAM sites all over the place.

How much fukking kool aid does it take?

Bush was a fighter pilot that patrolled the US skys for all the time he was in flight status as a Air National Guard pilot. He flew THE most dangerous aircraft in the US inventory and he flew it more often and for more hours then required. He also volunteered to go to Viet Nam, as opposed to the draft Dodging Clinton.

Cheney got LEGAL deferrments again unlike the felon Clinton that had to receive a Presidental Pardon.

Seriously, do you keep a shrine in your house, dedicated to Bush and Cheney that you kneel before and worship every day?

Total bullshit.

He got into the Guard by special intervention of the LtGov of Texas to get out of going to Vietnam.

Can you PROVE that ? You accusations you can stick up your ass, but I'll consider anything that you can actually PROVE.....

He also volunteered to go to Viet Nam, as opposed to the draft Dodging Clinton.

please provide a link to a credible source that shows that Bush volunteered to go to Vietnam....I think the record is pretty clear that he was considering all sorts of ways to get OUT of going to Nam...including going to Canada or blowing his own eardrum out and he settled on TANG as his preferred method. I doubt this specious claim that he volunteered.

And I would like a link that shows that Clinton's deferment was illegal...and an link to his any credible source concerning a presidential pardon for Clinton.

I'll wait.

Forum List

Back