Some Kinda Strange...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Or....when two communists meet and one's arm goes dead: :uhh:

AP_obama_castro_er_160328_16x9_992.jpg

Tell you what i think; I think that picture is Photoshop. The shoulder attachment of the arm is wrong. Fake. Plus, the hand skin tones are different.

Tell you what i think; I think that picture is Photoshop. The shoulder attachment of the arm is wrong. Fake. Plus, the hand skin tones are different.
I was just gonna say that. You are a good teacher.

Just because a photoshopped pic has been posted all over Google doesn't make it legit. Maybe some of the partial shots were legit but that first one is PHONY.

Just because a photoshopped pic has been posted all over Google doesn't make it legit. Maybe some of the partial shots were legit but that first one is PHONY.

When you sober up you'll apologize to me. :eusa_think:

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHY WE'RE LAUGHING AT OBAMA PICS ANYWAY?
When are you guys gonna remember he's not our Pres anymore? I've tole ya and tole ya!

castro and obama pics - Google Search:
tis real!!!

“I do think that President Castro had in mind a rather iconic photo with President Obama and his arms raised together. I think President Obama believed that that would imply a whole lot more agreement on some priorities than actually exists,” White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said today.

“The president was, of course, entirely comfortable appearing onstage with President Castro. They had important conversations behind the scenes, but I also think their differences of opinion on some really important priorities was also pretty evident from that news conference," Earnest added. "And, you know, that's why the president resisted the -- you know, the idea of a photograph like the one that President Castro apparently envisioned.”

New Topics

Forum List

Back