Some Jokes Write Themselves: Dubya to Start a Think Tank to Oppose Big Gubmint

I'm not throwing rocks at either one yet. But if Obama keeps going like he has so far, we'll be looking back at the Bush years as "the good ol' days", when America was prosperous. I didn't like what Bush did to the US economy moving so many factories overseas, but Obama may be magnitudes worse.

If you think the Bush years were the good ol days, then the Clinton years must have been paradise!!

No....Really...I'm seriously.

Bush warns of threats to freedom, economic growth - Washington Times

Where was this asshole between the years of 2001 & 2009?

That's an easy one. Bush and the Republicans were trashing every rule and regulation that protects us from the predators who work on Wall Street.

Worse, they were masterminding tax breaks for the rich and working with energy companies and other companies for the greatest redistribution of wealth from the middle class to the top 3% in the history of the world.

It worked beyond their wildest dreams.

The Republicans are trying to make sure the health care companies finish the job and squeeze that last dime out of the golden goose.
Leave it to a foaming-at-the-mouth lib barking moonbat to gloss right over the irony and go straight for the cliche bitch-a-thon. :rofl:

He is trashing republicans

I can't tell if it is a left wing loon or a right wing loon!!!

Oh I SEE--exhibits pocket envy. Must be a Left wing Loon!!

I'd like to think that now that former President Bush is no longer controlled by Cheney and Co. that he is finally speaking his mind, but I don't think it is as simple as that.

The irony of a Bush Think Tank is bad enough, but a Bush Think Tank on combatting Big Government? Oh Lord! Can one die from laughter?

Immie

In related news...

Former president Bill Clinton has outlined his plans for a think tank to promote monogamy and denounce perjury. :lol:

No....Really...I'm seriously.

Former President George W. Bush, outlining plans for a new public policy institute, on Thursday said America must fight the temptation to allow the federal government to take control of the private sector, declaring that too much government intervention will squelch economic recovery and expansion.

With the Obama administration establishing far-reaching controls in the auto, real estate and financial sectors, Mr. Bush said that "the role of government is not to create wealth, but to create the conditions that allow entrepreneurs and innovators to thrive."

Bush warns of threats to freedom, economic growth - Washington Times

Where was this asshole between the years of 2001 & 2009?

What a douche.....he could have done that during his 8 years instead of expanding government and signing the stupid failure of a stimulus plan.

Some jokes do write themselves indeed!!!!

I'd like to think that now that former President Bush is no longer controlled by Cheney and Co. that he is finally speaking his mind,but I don't think it is as simple as that.

The irony of a Bush Think Tank is bad enough, but a Bush Think Tank on combatting Big Government? Oh Lord! Can one die from laughter?

Immie

No, I'm pretty sure Bush's mind really is that simple.

Other Famous Think Tanks

Henry Ford: The Dehumanizing Qualities of the Assembly Line

Thomas Edison: DC current sucks ass, Tesla pwned me

Albert Einstein: Newton was right, I was just testing to see if anyone really paid attention

Dr. Suess: Leave me the fuck alone and get a life!

Forum List

Back