Some Jokes Write Themselves: Dubya to Start a Think Tank to Oppose Big Gubmint

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
No....Really...I'm seriously.

Former President George W. Bush, outlining plans for a new public policy institute, on Thursday said America must fight the temptation to allow the federal government to take control of the private sector, declaring that too much government intervention will squelch economic recovery and expansion.

With the Obama administration establishing far-reaching controls in the auto, real estate and financial sectors, Mr. Bush said that "the role of government is not to create wealth, but to create the conditions that allow entrepreneurs and innovators to thrive."

Bush warns of threats to freedom, economic growth - Washington Times

Where was this asshole between the years of 2001 & 2009?

I have a sugestion for him, do the opposite of everything GW Bush did, and big gov can be avoided.

What a douche.

Former President George W. Bush, outlining plans for a new public policy institute, on Thursday said America must fight the temptation to allow the federal government to take control of the private sector, declaring that too much government intervention will squelch economic recovery and expansion.

With the Obama administration establishing far-reaching controls in the auto, real estate and financial sectors, Mr. Bush said that "the role of government is not to create wealth, but to create the conditions that allow entrepreneurs and innovators to thrive."

I'm beyond words. Staggered. Henry Ford comes out against the assembly line.

Bush is a sick fuck, he thinks this is funny.

Oh, oh, I know, I know, pick me.

He was in the white house increasing the size of government.
All of the sudden he has postpartum penis-envy or something.

Some people just have no appreciation for irony. :lol:

That's a laugh. Hasn't he done enough damage to the reputations of legitimate limited government and legitimate free markets?

"Some Jokes Write Themselves: Dubya to Start a Think Tank to Oppose Big Gubmint "

I'm not sure which joke is more ironic...

Dubya Opposing Big Gubmint

or

Dubya Starting a "Think Tank"

George_Bush.jpg

I'm not throwing rocks at either one yet. But if Obama keeps going like he has so far, we'll be looking back at the Bush years as "the good ol' days", when America was prosperous. I didn't like what Bush did to the US economy moving so many factories overseas, but Obama may be magnitudes worse.

Last edited:
Even though his past kicks him in the ass on this, it's a good thing. :lol:

If Bush is going after big government, it must be really bad.

Maybe Clinton can come out against humidors next?

"Some Jokes Write Themselves: Dubya to Start a Think Tank to Oppose Big Gubmint "

I'm not sure which joke is more ironic...

Dubya Opposing Big Gubmint

or

Dubya Starting a "Think Tank"

George_Bush.jpg
Hey, back off!

Chimp just finished his first book!

And he plans to soon read another!

I'm not throwing rocks at either one yet. But if Obama keeps going like he has so far, we'll be looking back at the Bush years at "the good ol' days", when America was prosperous. I didn't like what Bush did to the US economy moving so many factories overseas, but Obama may be magnitudes worse.

Bush may have expanded government but Obama is increasing it exponentially.

Forum List

Back