Some info on Ugandan Death penalty law for Homosexuals.

It's too bad that we don't execute dumb *******. Trees probably yearn for their flesh jewelry these days and, given this thread, there really is no reason to inhibit the rope market from having a windfall year.

Yes to bad , but if you ever go to Uganda or Tanzania with your white boy
homo marriage faggot ass they will hack you to pices with machetties.

This is the law now. Got it faggot.

So,, you approve or not???

It's too bad that we don't execute dumb *******. Trees probably yearn for their flesh jewelry these days and, given this thread, there really is no reason to inhibit the rope market from having a windfall year.

Yes, we must enact a death penalty law for Homosexuals.
It must be removed from the Earth.

Yep! your an asswipe! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you remove yourself from earth you won't be bothered by homosexuals and there will be a lot less bloodshed. Ever think about that? :lol:

We should all write to our state representatives, and urge them to introduce our own
American Death penalty law for Homosexuals.

Homosexuality is a danger to the moral fabric of society.

Why don't you come over to my neighborhood and say that....please.

Uh huh no acting like a Nazi gurl! :cuckoo:

Oh yes, inviting someone to come to my neighborhood to say his say is Nazi-like. Absolutely. Thank you for pointing out that direct correlation.

now seriously, who in the FUCK would want to go to uganda and tanzania, grape drank? do you notice that more AFRICANS choose to move here than WE choose to move there. I guess it's hard to gloss up tribal warfare and female circumcision, zombieland exorcisms for medical issues, famine, virgin aids cures and outright population ignorance in the travel brochure, eh?

:rofl:

Go ahead and move there, ******! The punchline being that YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO IMMIGRATE BACK TO YOUR OWN FUCKING MOTHERLAND!

I bet you can't swim, can you ******?

You're..........NOT........helping. :doubt:

If you remove yourself from earth you won't be bothered by homosexuals and there will be a lot less bloodshed. Ever think about that? :lol:

And you are a homo supporting sodomite.
Don't go to Africa.

I'm a live and let live sorta person,, unless a homosexual sodomizes you against your will you have no gripe.. just bigotry and hate.

Security cat declares this a gay mouse-free zone.

I'm just trying to figure out what the libtards want us to do about Uganda? That's all.

The Family’s Ugandan Project
By Scott Horton

In Uganda, a legislative effort has been launched to execute homosexuals. When asked to speak against it, Rick Warren suddenly becomes highly evasive. Now, Harper’s contributing editor Jeff Sharlet reveals that the figures behind this initiative have close ties to the Family–the shadowy Christianist organization that runs the C Street home now closely linked to three sex scandals involving prominent Republican congressmen.

The Family’s Ugandan Project—By Scott Horton (Harper's Magazine)

It was Republicans that started it. That's why they are rejoicing. Getting the world ready for Jesus.

Here is some info on the Ugandan Death penalty law for Homosexuals.

If you are a Homosexual with HIV aids, and having sex with a minor, you can be executed.
If you are a landlord and you rent to a homosexual , you can receive up to seven years in prison.

Overall the law will be accepted by the Ugandan government.

I'd have been fine with the death penalty for sex with a minor. Then they go and throw the homosexual and HIV angle in there. What is the penalty for sex with a minor when you are straight and have HIV?

If you are a Homosexual with HIV aids, and having sex with a minor, you can be executed.
If you are a landlord and you rent to a homosexual , you can receive up to seven years in prison.

I'd have been fine with the death penalty for sex with a minor. Then they go and throw the homosexual and HIV angle in there. What is the penalty for sex with a minor when you are straight and have HIV?

They make you a Bishop in their Christian Church?

They make you a Bishop in their Christian Church?

I was thinking Nobel Peace Prize, but that is just me. Sort of an HIV awareness thing.

And you are a homo supporting sodomite.
Don't go to Africa.

Like I said.. who the fuck would WANT to?

Oh, and here is another monkey dance around the tribal fire you can be proud of, you bone in the nose umbagwe motherfucker.

Human sacrifices 'on the rise in Uganda' as witch doctors admit to rituals
Witch doctors in Uganda have admitted their part in human sacrifice amid concerns that the practice is spreading in the African country.

Human sacrifices 'on the rise in Uganda' as witch doctors admit to rituals - Telegraph

:rofl:

Forum List

Back