Some image don't show up anymore ?

It's this song that comes from Texas that I like to dance now and not quite a line dance like the pic that only works in small here.

I'm pretty sure that when you see one of these

69118687gw1eljt407bnyg20by06o4qt.gif

it's an indication that the image you're trying to link is no longer at that link (a dead link). You may have to find another version.

I've seen this come up in some old posts that I know for sure had images in the past. Their host has moved or deleted them.

I'm pretty sure that when you see one of these

it's an indication that the image you're trying to link is no longer at that link (a dead link). You may have to find another version.

I've seen this come up in some old posts that I know for sure had images in the past. Their host has moved or deleted them.
Yes, Pogo, but what's strange is that the image appears before it is sent after it does not appear never seen that before just here.

I got no image at my thread Music from Texas

But when i bring the X here after copy by highlight it work look before i send it

What up with that ?:dunno:

Try what Mikey suggested. And you can also copy the WHOLE image as MikeTx suggested and paste it into any picture on your electronic device or computer to see if it works there..

Or paste the LINK here in this thread without the IMG tags on either side so we can see where the image is coming from.

This happens a lot on sites that are dynamic. Like the front page of sites that change daily. The material is there one day and gone somewhere else the next.

OH THAT was interesting. When I went in to EDIT your 1st post -- the video link APPEARED.. I'm checking into it.

Try to post it again in THIS thread -- and immediately go back and "edit" you post. It shows up..

It MIGHT be a COPYRIGHT protection feature --- I'm gonna check..

Thank MikeThe small pic only work here :badgrin: well at first the original did work

That makes sense. That's why it was visible in the smaller edit window but not when the page posted. I remember that USMB Software has a size limit on GIF files. Because too many LARGE GIFs on a page can slow down page fetches and potentially the whole system.

Thank MikeThe small pic only work here :badgrin: well at first the original did work

That makes sense. That's why it was visible in the smaller edit window but not when the page posted. I remember that USMB Software has a size limit on GIF files. Because too many LARGE GIFs on a page can slow down page fetches and potentially the whole system.
Flacateen, it's already done, you can also copy the WHOLE image as suggested MikeTx and paste it into any image on your electronic device or computer to see if it works there.
The original Texas pic is 5.15 Mo I try to see with a peak of 5.05 almost the same.
Ok, from my personal device the texas one 5.15.Mo
Don't work wont charge the pic.
Other one 5.05Mo message too large ! the systèm change since i made my thread because my Texas pic i was able to put it on my thread ?
T-Rex little pic will work 1.41 Mo.
6kw8.gif

Pff, it's a curse all this happen right after i took away T-rex "
6kw8-gif.190540
"down :badgrin:
I should put it back maybe it will work again ? :badgrin:
Tiguidoo, no joke, i Got it no more pic too large ;)

I got no image at my thread Music from Texas

But when i bring the X here after copy by highlight it work look before i send it

What up with that ?:dunno:

Hi Dalia! I believe it's copyrighted and can't be moved without paying a fee.
Hi Tom Horn long time no see:eusa_angel:. never hear about paying a fee for a pic ? :dunno:
When we look at the pic we see all kind a sign around the pic.
https://hui3r.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/69118687gw1eljt407bnyg20by06o4qt.gif
And the chinese are there at the right maybe they have something to do with it since they are hanging around at the forum making some threads ?:badgrin:

Forum List

Back