Some image don't show up anymore ?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
I got no image at my thread Music from Texas

But when i bring the X here after copy by highlight it work look before i send it

69118687gw1eljt407bnyg20by06o4qt.gif

What up with that ?:dunno:

Sorry, but I don't have any answers....only questions as well.

I don't see any image in either of your posts, only a small box (animated pic?) with a red X. And I've seen this in many posts. I'm not sure if it's with my computer settings or the forum settings or the image hosting sites settings :dunno:

I don't see any image in either of your posts, only a small box (animated pic?) with a red X. And I've seen this in many posts. I'm not sure if it's with my computer settings or the forum settings or the image hosting sites settings :dunno:
I was not sure if it was not just me, so I prefer to ask.
It's not all the pictures, the one that does not appear is an animated picture, I'll try with my t-rex to see.

6kw8.gif

It's not all the pictures, the one that does not appear is an animated picture, I'll try with my t-rex to see.

View attachment 190469

Yes the T-Rex works, as well as your avatar and Signature pics. Those are fine.

Is the pic you are trying to post a personal pic? Or is it taken from the internet?

View attachment 190469

Yes the T-Rex works, as well as your avatar and Signature pics. Those are fine.

Is the pic you are trying to post a personal pic? Or is it taken from the internet?
For my Texas pic it came from internet i try many way from a personal pic i put it in my bank of image and from this place it don't work anyway

Sometimes the link you used for the image is bad. With this forum you can just click on "copy image" and then paste it here.
That what i try to do in my post 2.
I give it a other try

Ok mike now i see my pic before i send it let see if she show up ?

I got no image at my thread Music from Texas

But when i bring the X here after copy by highlight it work look before i send it

What up with that ?:dunno:
Something odd for sure. When I try to reply to your post with the image in it, the image shows up in my reply box. When I copy and paste the image and then post it, it shows as the red x. I don't know.

Try finding it room a different site. Also that is not really an image file it is a GIF file. A little moving picture. GIF stands for Graphic Interchange Format, and perhaps something is out of whack on the site it's linked to. Try to find it from a different place.
Ok Mike, i try it at my forum it work there. it did show up let see now !

Forum List

Back