Some hope that our President could extend his term!

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55824

With these power, our President could set aside the Constitution, and could ban the ACLU, abolish the liberal media, ignore (arrest) the seditious antiwar leftists in Congress and ban abortion, and, among other things, he could finally upgrade our Christian heritage to the official status it deserves. My wish list goes on and on. But finally, our President Bush could complete his pro-American agenda without interference from liberals who hate America and our troops.

meh.. hitler played the same hand...

talk about a neocon wet dream.. I hope you woke up and washed your sheets.

What's BL smoking and where can I get some? Christ, what a nightmare of a thought, and I voted for the guy. A scenario like that makes me glad I own guns. I would happily join the revolt against this scenario playing out.

I wonder how long a dictator like Bush would survive after he does this?

I would not put it past him for one second

I wonder how long a dictator like Bush would survive after he does this?

I would not put it past him for one second

The Military and the vast majority of Americans would never allow Bush to become a dictator , he wouldn't be allowed to delay a vote or remain in office one day past what he is legally allowed to.

Any claim he even thinks of doing this is Ludicrous.

Personally I disagree with the Presidential term limits, BUT unless and until they are Constitutionally changed ANY ONE that Violates them is a traitor and deserves the punishment of a traitor.

To be more clear. No matter whom the people elect, I will accept them as my President and any attempt to usurp the Constitution BY ANYONE will be met with force by me.

does that mean we can could on your help to take him out if he becomes a dictator?

does that mean we can could on your help to take him out if he becomes a dictator?

I suspect YOU and a lot of your friends would do nothing but that is just a personal opinion based on my feelings about liberals. I would most definately take action.

I can say that I seriously doubt ANY reason could convince me that a "delay" in the election or extension of the term of ANY President short of a cataclysmic event of some kind ( Nuclear war, Huge Asteroid hitting and devastating the Country, for example) would be acceptable to the military or the people.

Ever read "7 days in May" or see the 2 movies made from it?

The Marine Col ( or Air Force, depending on story) does EXACTLY the right thing in that story line.

Curt Douglas Starred in first one and Forrest Whitaker in the newest one.

Ever read "7 days in May" or see the 2 movies made from it?

The Marine Col ( or Air Force, depending on story) does EXACTLY the right thing in that story line.

Curt Douglas Starred in first one and Forrest Whitaker in the newest one.

well said!

Picture a big old trout, breaking the surface of the water with hook, line, and sinker in its mouth.

That's anyone who takes Bush Lover at his/her word, and responds seriously to his/her posts.

Come on, guys - think a minute before you leap into stupid shit like this. You're embarrassing us.

Picture a big old trout, breaking the surface of the water with hook, line, and sinker in its mouth.

That's anyone who takes Bush Lover at his/her word, and responds seriously to his/her posts.

Come on, guys - think a minute before you leap into stupid shit like this. You're embarrassing us.
Hey...I was only responding to retired gunny's "spot on" movie critiques.

:eusa_clap:

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55824

With these power, our President could set aside the Constitution, and could ban the ACLU, abolish the liberal media, ignore (arrest) the seditious antiwar leftists in Congress and ban abortion, and, among other things, he could finally upgrade our Christian heritage to the official status it deserves. My wish list goes on and on. But finally, our President Bush could complete his pro-American agenda without interference from liberals who hate America and our troops.

Just like Hitler did in Nazi Germany after the burning of the Reichstag. He acted under the authority granted him by the "Enabling Act" passed in March 1933 by his rubber-stamp parliament. He unleashed the <i>Sturmabteilung</i> (also known as the "brownshirts" and "Stormtroopers") on his opponents, real or perceived. These opponents were taken into "protective custody" where they were savagely beaten, tortured, sent to concentration camps or murdered outright.

<blockquote>With these powers, our Chancellor could set aside the Constitution of the degenerate Weimar Republic, and could ban political opposition , abolish the liberal media, ignore (arrest) the seditious antiwar leftists and Jews in the Reichstag and ban abortion, and, among other things, he could finally upgrade our Christian heritage to the official status it deserves. My wish list goes on and on. But finally, our Chancellor could complete his pro-German agenda without interference from liberals who hate the Fatherland and our brave soldiers.</blockquote>

By changing a few words here and there, the meaning of your little diatribe is left untouched, and Joseph Goebbels would have proudly uttered them before a transfixed audience of Nazis and Nazi sympathizers in 1930's Germany.

History isn't something you and your fellow travelers pay much attention to. But the horrors of this particular lesson is there for all to see. <b>YOU'RE JUST TOO FUCKING STUPID TO SEE IT!!!!!!!</b>

So be careful what you wish for. The battering ram at your door in the middle of the night may be for you.

I suspect YOU and a lot of your friends would do nothing but that is just a personal opinion based on my feelings about liberals. I would most definately take action.

I can say that I seriously doubt ANY reason could convince me that a "delay" in the election or extension of the term of ANY President short of a cataclysmic event of some kind ( Nuclear war, Huge Asteroid hitting and devastating the Country, for example) would be acceptable to the military or the people.

Im affraid that is just the one Bush has planned so I guess we can't count on you.

Im affraid that is just the one Bush has planned so I guess we can't count on you.

Sure thing, How exactly is he going to create this Nuclear war? Will he get Cheney to dig out his Nintendo Controller again, you know the one he used to fly those planes into the WTC?

No wait, I know he is in secret negotiations with Osama Bin Laden as we speak. His cabal of Neo Con Generals and storm troopers have already secretly planted nukes around the country and any day now he will have Dick use that controller...

Good God, your delusional. YOUR exactly why we have problems. Ignorant paranoid delusional crap spews from you night and day. What is truly sad though is None of the reasonable sane Liberals will say a word. Better to have you making these crazy claims then to denounce your idiotic claims.

Bullypulpit, I agree with you, but you do realize that bush lover is someone's gimmick account, yes? He's smooth though, I was taken in a few times myself. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back