Some hillbillies decided to mess with the wrong guy!

Guys like that are why I don't have a gun.

I'd have shot them.

Actually by him taking the camera they could have charged him with theft and if it was worth enough Grand Theft. Then instead of them being in trouble he would be. And since he took it at Gun Point it would have been armed robbery, and depending on the State Kidnapping as well.

Good acting. It's almost realistic.

Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking, too.

Now in whose interests would it be to create this farcical video?

Here's a hint...

...not the people who support Americans' right to arm themselves with baseball bats.

Actually by him taking the camera they could have charged him with theft and if it was worth enough Grand Theft. Then instead of them being in trouble he would be. And since he took it at Gun Point it would have been armed robbery, and depending on the State Kidnapping as well.
I'm not too sure about that. They were using the camera in a crime (harassment), and he was using the gun to defend himself, his woman and his property from two guys who obviously meant great harm with a deadly weapon (baseball bat). I think he was justified in taking their keys to ensure he could escape the situation, as well as keeping the camera as evidence of the crime.

Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking, too.

Now in whose interests would it be to create this farcical video?

Here's a hint...

...not the people who support Americans' right to arm themselves with baseball bats.

I'm in one of the hillbilly capitols of the world, and I can tell you they arm themselves with more than just a baseball bat. This is just a slam against hillbillies which is mostly deserved. The hillbillies in the video didn't even look or talk like actual hillbillies. That's why I said it was almost realistic. They should've gotten real hillbillies to make it more believable.

I'm in one of the hillbilly capitols of the world, and I can tell you they arm themselves with more than just a baseball bat. This is just a slam against hillbillies which is mostly deserved. The hillbillies in the video didn't even look or talk like actual hillbillies. That's why I said it was almost realistic. They should've gotten real hillbillies to make it more believable.

those were canadians, eh? i could tell by the way they talked, eh?

still funny though, eh?

True. These guys are clearly from either Canuckistan or the northern U.S. (I'm guessing Wisconsin or Minnesota). Hillbilly is a term that refers primarily to Americans from the foothills of the Appalachian or Ozark mountains.

really? what happened to buy American? I'd have thought Ford or Chevy was the redneck truck of choice... :eusa_eh:
I know, intuitively it doesn't make sense, especially when you can buy a used Ford or Chevy for so cheap. But for some reason they seem to like the rice burners. Perhaps the vision of a US flag waving red neck ain't quire correct.....

For the record, I purchased my first hand gun after I was harassed by two rednecks driving an old Toyota. I was on a pipeline per-survey in a fill size Dodge 4WD at least a mile from a paved road, and that road was basically in the middle of nowhere.

Forum List

Back