Some goofy Mormons

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Latino Mormons Speak Out Against Romney - TIME

"We view immigration as a God event," said Ignacio Garcia, a history professor at Brigham Young University and a Sunday school teacher at his Mormon ward. "The book says no one comes to the Land unless they are brought by God."

A God event? No one breaks the law and crosses the border illegally unless they are brought by God?

I don't expect all Mormons to fall monolithically behind Romney but ???????????????

"We view immigration as a God event," said Ignacio Garcia, a history professor at Brigham Young University and a Sunday school teacher at his Mormon ward. "The book says no one comes to the Land unless they are brought by God."

A God event? No one breaks the law and crosses the border illegally unless they are brought by God?

I don't expect all Mormons to fall monolithically behind Romney but ???????????????
Bigot, much?

• Banned

Bigot, much?

What part of being surprised to hear religious people saying it was God's will for them to break the law is bigotry?

You gotta wonder about the electability of a candidate when those of his own religion turn agains them.

YOU gotta wonder because to lefties like you there are no individuals, just faceless parts of groups who must all be expected to think and behave the same.

You gotta wonder about righties who think Rush Limbaugh is an intellectual, and that Rick Santorum can walk on water.

You gotta wonder about the electability of a candidate when those of his own religion turn agains them.

YOU gotta wonder because to lefties like you there are no individuals, just faceless parts of groups who must all be expected to think and behave the same.

Actually, that sounds more like the GOP. Everything they've done over the past 3 years has been simply to make Obama a 1 term president, which is why they haven't accomplished anything this past Congress.

In spite of the catchy headline of that article, I bet Romney has the support of most Mormons.

Probably and for the same reason rw's stubbornly vote against their own interests - They hope to hit the lottery.

The most interesting part of this is that rMONEY tells us, each and every day, that we will never measure up to him.

His latest - 'he's just one of the guys because, even though he has never seen a nascar race, he has buds who own nascar teams'.

His wife is right - she should speak for him because he is just too damn dense to speak for himself.

Forum List

Back