Some Good News

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg updated his status to "married" on Saturday.

Zuckerberg and 27-year-old Priscilla Chan tied the knot at a small ceremony at his Palo Alto, Calif., home, capping a busy week for the couple, according to a guest authorized to speak for the couple. The person spoke only on the condition of anonymity.

Zuckerberg took his company public in one of the most anticipated stock offerings in Wall Street history Friday. And Chan graduated from medical school at the University of California, San Francisco, on Monday, the same day Zuckerberg turned 28, the person said.

The couple met at Harvard and have been together for more than nine years, the person said.
Zuckerberg designed the ring featuring "a very simple ruby," according to the person who gave the following characterization of the wedding.

Read more: Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg marries sweetheart, changes status to 'married' | Fox News

ZuckWedding2-1.jpg

ZuckWedding2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg updated his status to "married" on Saturday.

Zuckerberg and 27-year-old Priscilla Chan tied the knot at a small ceremony at his Palo Alto, Calif., home, capping a busy week for the couple, according to a guest authorized to speak for the couple. The person spoke only on the condition of anonymity.

Zuckerberg took his company public in one of the most anticipated stock offerings in Wall Street history Friday. And Chan graduated from medical school at the University of California, San Francisco, on Monday, the same day Zuckerberg turned 28, the person said.

The couple met at Harvard and have been together for more than nine years, the person said.
Zuckerberg designed the ring featuring "a very simple ruby," according to the person who gave the following characterization of the wedding.

Read more: Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg marries sweetheart, changes status to 'married' | Fox News

ZuckWedding2-1.jpg

Good for him and his mail order bride....

Good for him and his mail order bride....

Now are you going to go on and on about how you are Catholic, you hateful fool? Or will you whine some more about how you can't find a "nice girl" who shares your "values"? Stop while you're behind, idiot.

Uh...I was wondering Athena. Just exactly how is the 20 billion dollar boy getting married a good thing? I mean, at least he didn't renounce his US citizenship and move to Singapore to avoid taxes and sleep with children...like his partner, but unless he's coming to Kentucky to throw a wedding party...I'm not seeing the good fortune in it for me. ;~)

You can't just be happy for two young people who got married?

Forum List

Back