Some facts about race

You shouldn't laugh at Moroms. They're very nice people.

But honey, wiki, while a useful tool, is frequently wrong because it's like a resting place for urban legends...
Everything on the internet is true, and I know that because I read it on the internet.

So you've decided to join the peanut gallery? sigh

the saddest part of IT all is there are people who do not know how top use wikipedia.

Wikipedia is a very useful tool.

most---most people who knock it are ignorant and ill-equipped to attack or argue with what is linked to so they engage in attacks upon the abuses of wikipedia. that is not only silly but ignorant
Yeah, that's exactly what I did.
Oh wait, it isn't.
Yawn.....

Everything on the internet is true, and I know that because I read it on the internet.

So you've decided to join the peanut gallery? sigh

the saddest part of IT all is there are people who do not know how top use wikipedia.

Wikipedia is a very useful tool.

most---most people who knock it are ignorant and ill-equipped to attack or argue with what is linked to so they engage in attacks upon the abuses of wikipedia. that is not only silly but ignorant
Yeah, that's exactly what I did.
Oh wait, it isn't.
Yawn.....

yawn backatcha!

This stuff continues to be stupid and will remain so until we all die or the sun stops its large fire. Consider in just ten generations you have 2048 parents and unless they are all lily white you are mixed, not just mixed up.

"Racism is not about how you look, it is about how people assign meaning to how you look." Robin D.G. Kelley

RACE - Are We So Different? :: A Project of the American Anthropological Association

Science Museum of Minnesota - RACE: Are We So Different?

Race, Incarceration, and American Values by Glenn C. Loury
Race, Incarceration, and American Values - The MIT Press

Here's a proven fact about race. First one to the finish line wins!
Meh. The championship is decided by points anyway
smile_tongue.gif

This post has a lot of rubbish mixed in with fancy sounding scientific worlds and data.
But it would be absurd, to look at the many different races on the Earth today, and say,
"Oh we are all the same, and that there are no racial or genetic differences between
the races", this is just all utopian simplistic hogwash.

Well, let us look at the facts of genetics. The races have been experiencing genetic mutation for many
hundreds of thousands of years. We are all not the same. Each race has a genetic finger print, or
identifier. Each race has genetic differences , and annomolies. The black genes are dominant over the
white caucasian genes. And over the Asian genes.And many other genes fromohter races on Earth.
Marry a Black man with any other race, the child will have black features.

So all this talk about no real difference, is just wish full thinking, and is very false and misleading to
many uneducated people.

This post has a lot of rubbish mixed in with fancy sounding scientific worlds and data.
But it would be absurd, to look at the many different races on the Earth today, and say,
"Oh we are all the same, and that there are no racial or genetic differences between
the races", this is just all utopian simplistic hogwash.

Well, let us look at the facts of genetics. The races have been experiencing genetic mutation for many
hundreds of thousands of years. We are all not the same. Each race has a genetic finger print, or
identifier. Each race has genetic differences , and annomolies. The black genes are dominant over the
white caucasian genes. And over the Asian genes.And many other genes fromohter races on Earth.
Marry a Black man with any other race, the child will have black features.

So all this talk about no real difference, is just wish full thinking, and is very false and misleading to
many uneducated people.

ethnicity is NOT the same thing as race. genetic trraits are not the same as a race gene.

your reading assignment is a s follows (in no particular order):
Dominant Human Genetic Traits: Complete Dominance of Mid-digital Hair, Hand Clasping & Bent Finger | Suite101.com

Genetic traits

Genetics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a semantics debate really.

We're the same species.

Racial characteristics exist, of couse, and certainly some racial characteristics seem significant as well as being obvious, but in the long run the species is better off having slightly different races of the same species than not.

Some of you might realize that the above is probably an argument for why having Whites and Blacks and Asians who are not genetically mixed with other races is a GOOD idea.

Those people who are purely of one so-called race or the other are a reservoir of those traits which are dominant in that race

Not that I mean that we should make maintaining such diversity a law, merely that we shouldn't fault those who choose to stay within what they percieve to be their own ethnic community.

They do serve a good purpose, I think.

Genetic diversity really demands that we maintain at least some diversity, doesn't it?

Last edited:
The same WSJ editorial pages that went with those CLinton murdered Vince Foster and drug deal tapes? hmmmmmm

Actually I believe it was a paid ad.

There are NO paid ads on the WSJ Editorial Page as far as I know.

but the WSJ Editorial page's obsession with CLinton's penis is well endo---documented.

By Robert Parry
"Above all it is about hypocrisy," the Wall Street Journal editorial page explained (3/21/94) in one of its dozens of commentaries on the Whitewater scandal.

In 1994, Falwell subsidized the creation of a film called The Clinton Chronicles that featured Christopher Ruddy's claims that the gun that killed Foster was placed in his hand after the fact, and that Foster's body was laid out to give the appearance of suicide, among others.[14]

Funding for the film was provided by Citizens for Honest Government, an organization to which Falwell gave $200,000 in 1994 and 1995.[15] The CHG covertly paid individuals who had provided information to media outlets such as the Wall Street Journal editorial page and the American Spectator magazine;"[15] and in 1995, made discretionary payments to two Arkansas state troopers who had spoken out in support of the idea of a conspiracy surrounding Foster's death.[15]

The two troopers--Roger Perry and Larry Patteson--had also previously given testimony supporting Paula Jones' claims of sexual misconduct and misuse of government resources against Bill Clinton (See: Troopergate) .[15]

Patrick Matrisciana, president of Citizens for Honest Government, produced The Clinton Chronicles video and appeared in its commercials as an "investigative reporter" where he & Rev. Falwell engaged in the following exchange[15]:

Falwell: "Could you please tell me and the American people why you think that your life and the lives of the others on this video are in danger?"

Matrisciana: "Jerry, two weeks ago we had an interview with a man who was an insider; his plane crashed and he was killed an hour before the interview. You may say this is just a coincidence, but there was another fellow that we were also going to interview, and he was killed in a plane crash. Jerry, are these coincidences? I don't think so."

When asked about the spot, Matrisciana admitted he was not a reporter and replied "I doubt our lives were actually ever in any real danger. That was Jerry's idea to do that ... He thought that would be dramatic."[15]

We're the same species.

Racial characteristics exist, of couse, and certainly some racial characteristics seem significant as well as being obvious, but in the long run the species is better off having slightly different races of the same species than not.

Some of you might realize that the above is probably an argument for why having Whites and Blacks and Asians who are not genetically mixed with other races is a GOOD idea.

Those people who are purely of one so-called race or the other are a reservoir of those traits which are dominant in that race

Not that I mean that we should make maintaining such diversity a law, merely that we shouldn't fault those who choose to stay within what they percieve to be their own ethnic community.

Genetic diversity really demands that we maintain at least some diversity, doesn't it?

Semantics this is not. And your reasonings and conclusions are pretty fuckin' strange. I can imagibne people with blue eyes trying to have more blue eyed babies just to keep diversity.

you're a nutjob and don't even know it.

*geesh!

ethnicity is sooooo overrated and is used as teh cause for many a horrific war.

get a grip...we are all human beings and the small differences aren't worth saving for spit

we are all human beings and the small differences aren't worth saving for spit

So we should all become one giant glop of tan-colored people who are the same height, same weight, same facial features, same everything?

Where's the "diversity" in that?

What's funny about the "diversity" movement is that it collapses under the weight of its own contradictions:

1. Diversity is a great thing.
2. Diversity comes from human differences.
3. But human differences are minor and trivial.

So our "greatest strength", as Bush II calls it, rests on a foundation of trivial differences that aren't "worth saving for spit"?

We're the same species.

Semantics this is not. And your reasonings and conclusions are pretty fuckin' strange. I can imagibne people with blue eyes trying to have more blue eyed babies just to keep diversity.

you're a nutjob and don't even know it.

*geesh!

ethnicity is sooooo overrated and is used as teh cause for many a horrific war.

get a grip...we are all human beings and the small differences aren't worth saving for spit

You two fail to see my main point. There are tribes in Africa that see other black tribes as
unpure, or of a genetic stock, that they would not want to mix there already black genes
with. So , now when you try to make the jump from an entirely diffrent racial species, or classification, and try to reason that we are some how all the same genetically , this is reasoning boarders on compleate absurdity, and illogic."Imhotep", which translate to the "Perfect Black One", and who many African historian say is the father of humanity, or was God in the fleash, created many distinc differences among many animals that he crosses in his many experiments. For example , a Bird crossed with a Rat , gave us the Bat. A Dog, and Rat and a Cat, gave us the Hog,or pig.
We are not all the same, they are major genetic differences, when you do the research you see it very clearly.

Forum List

Back