Some Down A Few To Go

Except this isn't 2008 when Obama had no record to run on.
Now he's got the whole country crying like babies.

This will be the first time since FDR that a president with a real bad economy won the election. Count on it!

Highly doubtful with 20 to 25 million out of work right now. It's always the economy, stupid.

Yeah but the right wing assholes caused the problem...folla......................

If this is true..... why dont you idiots shut fawk up and watch us crash and burn?

You guys are STUCK with that dumbass in the "oral" office and it is scaring ya'll to death !!

:lol:[/FONT]

Aint that the truth? In 2008 all these people were pumping their chest about how Obama was going to change the world. Now three years later roughly 10% of the population has nothing to do but sit around pumping something else until he gets tossed out on his ear.

There's no way in hell that Perry, Cain, Bachman, Paul or GEWT NINGRICH is about to win the Republican nomination for president of the United States...No Way

They just may go with Newt.

Hes out polling Romeny.

The money may switch to him becasue of it.

If they do Newt's huge baggage pile will doom them.

If this is true..... why dont you idiots shut fawk up and watch us crash and burn?

You guys are STUCK with that dumbass in the "oral" office and it is scaring ya'll to death !!

:lol:

Speaking of the "oral office" I'm waiting to see how many of you that professed all of that fake outrage at Clinton to eat your words and back Gingrich.

Personally I don't give two shits whether Clinton got a blowjob in the Oval Office or not. Neither do I care that Newt was fucking his current wife Callista Bisek (who is 23 years younger than him, BTW) in his office when she was his staffer. Neither do I care that he's had three wives and cheated on two of them.

But I guess "moral outrage" only applies when it's someone you don't like.

Fucking hypocrites.

Speaking of the "oral office" I'm waiting to see how many of you that professed all of that fake outrage at Clinton to eat your words and back Gingrich.

Personally I don't give two shits whether Clinton got a blowjob in the Oval Office or not. Neither do I care that Newt was fucking his current wife Callista Bisek (who is 23 years younger than him, BTW) in his office when she was his staffer. Neither do I care that he's had three wives and cheated on two of them.

Fucking hypocrites.

I don't care that Clinton got blown. Good for him, and God bless Monica and women like her. You make the world a better place. Look, I am fully supportive of the president starting his day every morning with...uh....."advanced relaxation techniques" to ensure he has no pent up frustrations. Hell make it a cabinet position. Secretary of Alleviation with the daily responsibility of "debriefing the Executive branch." :lol: Now, I do care about the president perjuring himself in front of a federal grand jury and I would hope you do too.

Last edited:

Fucking hypocrites.

I don't care that Clinton got blown. I encourage the president to be fully relaxed. Good for him, and God bless Monica and women like her. You make the world a better place. I do care about the president perjuring himself in front of a federal grand jury and I would hope you do too.

If Bush and Obama would have given us a balanced budget and the peace and prosperity that Clinton did then I don't give two shits about that either.

And obviously since Bill Clinton is the most popular politician in the US it doesn't look like I'm in the minority either.

If Bush and Obama would have given us a balanced budget and the peace and prosperity that Clinton did then I don't give two shits about that either.

And obviously since Bill Clinton is the most popular politician in the US it doesn't look like I'm in the minority either.

I would certainly agree about the balanced budget part. As far as Clinton's popularity...eh....a president's popularity always increases after his term is over. Clinton was a very popular president, no question about it but that has nothing to do with the hypocrisy that you accuse.

You scream hypocrisy about sexual activity...well there's a lot of that on both sides. But if you are whining about Clinton's impeachment you forget that he got impeached because he perjured himself, not because he found an all new use for Cuban cigars.

If you don't give a shit about a president placing himself above the law, fine....but it seems your hypocrisy charge is flaccid. (pun intended) :wink_2:

I would certainly agree about the balanced budget part. As far as Clinton's popularity...eh....a president's popularity always increases after his term is over. Clinton was a very popular president, no question about it but that has nothing to do with the hypocrisy that you accuse.

You scream hypocrisy about sexual activity...well there's a lot of that on both sides. But if you are whining about Clinton's impeachment you forget that he got impeached because he perjured himself, not because he found an all new use for Cuban cigars.

If you don't give a shit about a president placing himself above the law, fine....but it seems your hypocrisy charge is flaccid. (pun intended) :wink_2:

You're not even close to what actually happened:

CNN POLITICS
[FONT="Arial Black"[SIZE="5"]Poll Clintons approval rating up in wake of impeachment[/SIZE][/FONT]

December 20, 1998

Thats not only an all time high for Clinton, it also beats the highest approval rating President Ronald Reagan ever had.

At the same time, the number of Americans with an unfavorable view of the Republican Party has jumped 10 points; less than a third of the country now has a favorable view of the GOP.

Despite concerns that public calls for Clintons resignation would rise after his impeachment, the number of Americans who want Clinton to resign has remained statistically unchanged. Only 30 percent want Clinton to resign; only 29 percent want the Senate to convict Clinton and remove him from office.

Last edited:
There's no way in hell that Perry, Cain, Bachman, Paul or GEWT NINGRICH is about to win the Republican nomination for president of the United States...No Way

Why is Ron Paul non electable? He is a total opposite of what we have had for the last 20+years? I have never known of him flip flopping like all politicians have done. So why don't more people support him?
The only people that fear him are big government big empire people.

First of all, Clinton didn't balance the budget, the republican congress did. Secondly this clown's (0bama) congress didn't even have a budget. Fool me once same on you, fool me twice shame on me. The American people aren't quite as dumb as the Divider-in-Chief would like to think. Most of us don't need to be "community organized".

Oh and that Clinton popularity thing, yea they liked the guy but elected a republican in his wake. So he wasn't popular because he was a dem, he was just handsome - ask Monica, I'm sure she would agree.

First of all, Clinton didn't balance the budget, the republican congress did. Secondly this clown's (0bama) congress didn't even have a budget. Fool me once same on you, fool me twice shame on me. The American people aren't quite as dumb as the Divider-in-Chief would like to think. Most of us don't need to be "community organized".

Oh and that Clinton popularity thing, yea they liked the guy but elected a republican in his wake. So he wasn't popular because he was a dem, he was just handsome - ask Monica, I'm sure she would agree.

That's a crock. The common denominator is tax rates. Clinton raised taxes and the whole Republican congress cried gloom and doom, recession, no new jobs, etc. It's the one defining difference in Reagan Bush41 cutting taxes and quadrupling the debt and Bush 43 cutting taxes twice using reconciliation to block Democratic opposition and proceeding to double the national debt again.

Right now the Republican party members of congress have vowed not to increase taxes and the rates are the lowest they've been in 50 years. That's the main reason I left the Republican party in 1984. They had morphed from a party of balanced budgets, small government and individual rights into a party of Spend and Borrow. George W. Bush increased the number of government employees by 15% during his eight years.

Last edited:

That's a crock. The common denominator is tax rates. Clinton raised taxes and the whole Republican congress cried gloom and doom, recession, no new jobs, etc. It's the one defining difference in Reagan Bush41 cutting taxes and quadrupling the debt and Bush 43 cutting taxes twice using reconciliation to block Democratic opposition and proceeding to double the national debt again.

Right now the Republican party members of congress have vowed not to increase taxes and the rates are the lowest they've been in 50 years. That's the main reason I left the Republican party in 1984. They had morphed from a party of balanced budgets, small government and individual rights into a party of Spend and Borrow. George W. Bush increased the number of government employees by 15% during his eight years.

So tell me, how in the heck did Clinton raise taxes? It that a function of the president?? Really, are you going with that story??

So tell me, how in the heck did Clinton raise taxes? It that a function of the president?? Really, are you going with that story??

Tell me something...Do you think it's coincidence that Reagan and Bush41 cut taxes and quadrupled the national debt from less than $1 trillion to more than $4 trillion and Bush43 assumed a balanced budget, cut taxes twice and doubled it from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion.....do you really believe that and the fact that now every Republican up there is fighting any form of tax increase when the current tax rates are the lowest they've been in 50 years.....do you really believe that's a coincidence. I might point out that Clinton had a Democratic majority till January 1995. Then there was a Republican majority till 2009. Don't try to lay all that goddam garbage at the feet of the Dems from 2009 to 2011 because we were already well into the crash by then.

Feb 16 2009
The One Hundred Eleventh (111th) U.S. Congress -- the legislative branch of the United States federal government, composed of the Senate and the House of Representatives -- meets from 6 January 2009, to 3 January 2011.

It began during the last few weeks of President George W. Bush's administration, which ended with the inauguration of Barack Obama on 20 January 2009.

In the 4 November 2008, elections, the Democratic Party increased its majorities in both chambers. See Party In Power
•Senate: 55 Democrats; 41 Republicans; 2 Independents - Illinois and Minnesota "vacant"
•House: 256 Democrats; 175 Republicans
Congressional Leadership
Senate
•President
•Dick Cheney (R) from 6 January 2009 until 20 January 20 2009
•Joe Biden (D) from 20 January 2009 until 3 January 2011
•President pro tempore: Robert Byrd (D)
Majority (Democratic) leadership

Last edited:

Tell me something...Do you think it's coincidence that Reagan and Bush41 cut taxes and quadrupled the national debt from less than $1 trillion to more than $4 trillion and Bush43 assumed a balanced budget, cut taxes twice and doubled it from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion.....do you really believe that and the fact that now every Republican up there is fighting any form of tax increase when the current tax rates are the lowest they've been in 50 years.....do you really believe that's a coincidence. I might point out that Clinton had a Democratic majority till January 1995. Then there was a Republican majority till 2009. Don't try to lay all that goddam garbage at the feet of the Dems from 2009 to 2011 because we were already well into the crash by then.

Feb 16 2009
The One Hundred Eleventh (111th) U.S. Congress -- the legislative branch of the United States federal government, composed of the Senate and the House of Representatives -- meets from 6 January 2009, to 3 January 2011.

It began during the last few weeks of President George W. Bush's administration, which ended with the inauguration of Barack Obama on 20 January 2009.

In the 4 November 2008, elections, the Democratic Party increased its majorities in both chambers. See Party In Power
•Senate: 55 Democrats; 41 Republicans; 2 Independents - Illinois and Minnesota "vacant"
Congressional Leadership
Senate
•President

Yea, the Dems took over in 2006. Two years before the Republican President left office. So you're sticking to your story I take it. :lol:

Feb 16 2009

Congressional Leadership
Senate
•President

Yea, the Dems took over in 2006. Two years before the Republican President left office. So you're sticking to your story I take it. :lol:

OK...you nailed me on that one. Time flies when one passes 75. How about when Clinton raised tax rates.......I notice you didn't allude to that one.

You're not even close to what actually happened:

CNN POLITICS
[FONT="Arial Black"[SIZE="5"]Poll Clintons approval rating up in wake of impeachment[/SIZE][/FONT]

December 20, 1998

Thats not only an all time high for Clinton, it also beats the highest approval rating President Ronald Reagan ever had.

At the same time, the number of Americans with an unfavorable view of the Republican Party has jumped 10 points; less than a third of the country now has a favorable view of the GOP.

Despite concerns that public calls for Clintons resignation would rise after his impeachment, the number of Americans who want Clinton to resign has remained statistically unchanged. Only 30 percent want Clinton to resign; only 29 percent want the Senate to convict Clinton and remove him from office.

Ok what part of...."Clinton was a very popular president, no question about it but that has nothing to do with the hypocrisy that you accuse." are you struggling to comprehend?

Why is Ron Paul non electable? He is a total opposite of what we have had for the last 20+years? I have never known of him flip flopping like all politicians have done. So why don't more people support him?
The only people that fear him are big government big empire people.

Cammmpbell just for you.

Girl, Gore recieved more votes than Bush. The Supreme Court gave the election to Bush.

No way obamaturd should have got the nomination in 08, but....and we are all paying a heavy price for that screw up.

Clarabelle, if these guys are so bad, how come they're polling the same as your hero?

The former speaker of the House of Representatives is neck and neck with the incumbent president, back just 2 percentage points among registered voters. Obama leads 47 percent to 45 percent.

Read more: Poll: Gingrich Matches Up Best VS Obama - Newt Gingrich - Fox Nation

I can't wait to see a one on one with any of them...or all of them for that matter. The president will politely eat their lunch. Have you forgotten the waning days of the Hillary Clinton campaign? He'll have any one of that bunch of clowns crying like a baby.
The only way obamaturd will win a debate is if someone else is writing the answers for him on a teleprompter. He would lose otherwise. cammmpbell +obamaturd=loser.

Forum List

Back