Some Donald Stuff Before He Became Our President!

I love how Donnie John includes himself in making the bike. Americans elected a president who didn't want to be president and is considered a child by all who know him. The rich inhabit a world the poor envy and yet the poor live in a more real world and hopefully a nicer world. But I must admit it's better to be once poor. LOL Life in Post Truth America, does anyone find it ironic that the man who will now travel and golf at his resorts on your taxes pays none. The sheep now support the fox.

This week in Trump World

Rebecca nails him. Rebecca Solnit: The Loneliness of Donald Trump

I love how Donnie John includes himself in making the bike. Americans elected a president who didn't want to be president and is considered a child by all who know him. The rich inhabit a world the poor envy and yet the poor live in a more real world and hopefully a nicer world. But I must admit it's better to be once poor. LOL Life in Post Truth America, does anyone find it ironic that the man who will now travel and golf at his resorts on your taxes pays none. The sheep now support the fox.

This week in Trump World

Rebecca nails him. Rebecca Solnit: The Loneliness of Donald Trump
Poah little cry baby! The lying regressives never stop. Trump is doing well, and I hope that just tears the regs to pieces.

Forum List

Back