Some Daytime Temperatures In The Midwest

BTW bripat

The thermometer in your backyard only proves that its cold in your backyard.

Just stop already. Please feel free to show me on today's world temperature map, where they're experiencing this so-called "global warming"...

World Temperatures: Weather Map and Temperature Extremes

Don't reduce yourself to being an aynrand boy.

So where's all this massive "climate change"?

I'm not seeing it.

climate.jpg

Can you post temperatures from Australia?

Jo Nova

Forgotten history: 50 degrees everywhere, right across Australia in the 1800s

Don’t believe your lying eyes — Australian newspaper archives are full of temperatures recorded higher than 121 in the shade which is 50C. All of these temperatures in the map below are found in historic newspaper archives. Measurements done after 1910 are even done with official Stevenson screens, yet the BOM “throws them away”. It’s true that ones done in the 1800s are often recorded on non-standard equipment, or are just literally “in the shade” under cover. So some of these, perhaps many, are one or two degrees too high. But even if we take two degrees off, how scary is global warming when Australia knew many days of 48C and 49C and some at 50C 120 years ago? The BOM — supposedly so concerned about the State of Our Climate — show little interest in talking about our history or in analyzing it, or even mentioning it.

BTW bripat

Just stop already. Please feel free to show me on today's world temperature map, where they're experiencing this so-called "global warming"...

I'm not seeing it.

climate.jpg

It's Summer in the Southern Hemisphere now. 68 degrees in Sydney, 88 tomorrow.

That's in Fahrenheit.

BTW bripat

I'm not seeing it.

climate.jpg

Jo Nova

Don’t believe your lying eyes — Australian newspaper archives are full of temperatures recorded higher than 121 in the shade which is 50C. All of these temperatures in the map below are found in historic newspaper archives. Measurements done after 1910 are even done with official Stevenson screens, yet the BOM “throws them away”. It’s true that ones done in the 1800s are often recorded on non-standard equipment, or are just literally “in the shade” under cover. So some of these, perhaps many, are one or two degrees too high. But even if we take two degrees off, how scary is global warming when Australia knew many days of 48C and 49C and some at 50C 120 years ago? The BOM — supposedly so concerned about the State of Our Climate — show little interest in talking about our history or in analyzing it, or even mentioning it.

australia-map-heat-waves-5-web.gif

I'll mention it.

Australia is sweltering through record-breaking heat. And the worst is yet to come - CNN

Excerpt...
The southern city of Adelaide experienced its hottest day on record on January 24, reaching 46.6 C (116 F). On Friday, Australia's Bureau of Meteorology announced it had been the country's hottest January on record, describing the weather as "unprecedented."

I'm not seeing it.

climate.jpg

Jo Nova

I'll mention it.

Australia is sweltering through record-breaking heat. And the worst is yet to come - CNN

Excerpt...
The southern city of Adelaide experienced its hottest day on record on January 24, reaching 46.6 C (116 F). On Friday, Australia's Bureau of Meteorology announced it had been the country's hottest January on record, describing the weather as "unprecedented."

Whaaaa?

Weather - Australia 7 day forecasts and weather radar - Weatherzone

I'm not seeing it.

climate.jpg

Jo Nova

I'll mention it.

Excerpt...

Whaaaa?

I wouldn't play many of the weatherpulses on the website if you don't want to hear about the intense heatwave.

I'm not seeing it.

climate.jpg

Jo Nova

I'll mention it.

Excerpt...

Whaaaa?

I wouldn't play many of the weatherpulses on the website if you don't want to hear about the intense heatwave.

What "intense heatwave"? It's Summer in Australia, 116 is an everyday occurrence in the U.S. deserts in the Summer.

Jo Nova

I'll mention it.

Excerpt...

Whaaaa?

What "intense heatwave"? It's Summer in Australia, 116 is an everyday occurrence in the U.S. deserts in the Summer.

You can take that up with the BoM.

It's -17 here in Milwaukee where I live. It was -22 last night about 1:00 AM when I checked. We also have about 18 inches of snow on the ground. Watch the AGW cult claim this is proof of global warming:

Pembina ND (on the Canadian border) -25 air temp/-25 wind chill

Minneapolis MN -18 air temp/-38 wind chill

Sioux Falls SD -12 air temp/-27 wind chill

Mason City IA -19 air temp/-44 wind chill

Solon Springs WI (northwest WI) -17 air temp/-32 wind chill​

Fortunately, we have Abu afak to tell us we have record heat in Australia. o_O See! Nature abhors an imbalance. Frankly, I'm a lot more interested in the weather HERE than I am where only a bunch of wallabies and kangaroos live.

And now midwest temps flip to way above average.

This is why deniers always faceplant on threads like this. You'd think that the retards would learn after getting humiliated in exactly the same way each winter, but they never do.

This is why deniers always faceplant on threads like this. You'd think that the retards would learn after getting humiliated in exactly the same way each winter, but they never do.

I don't claim that temperatures don't fluctuate. That's purely and AGW cult fetish.

It's -17 here in Milwaukee where I live. It was -22 last night about 1:00 AM when I checked. We also have about 18 inches of snow on the ground. Watch the AGW cult claim this is proof of global warming:

Pembina ND (on the Canadian border) -25 air temp/-25 wind chill

Minneapolis MN -18 air temp/-38 wind chill

Sioux Falls SD -12 air temp/-27 wind chill

Mason City IA -19 air temp/-44 wind chill

Solon Springs WI (northwest WI) -17 air temp/-32 wind chill​
My family's place is near Solon Springs...Though -17 is plenty cold, it's not so bad that the locals can't hack it...My mom even went to her R/E office today.
it's more the vehicles one owns. Tires, radiators, batteries, gas and oil. cars weren't designed for this kind of cold.
You folks smashed 180 year old records...

12 dead from freezing to death...

#PolarVortex2019 smashes records – 84 million people below 0°F
Those 12 were worried about the Australians suffering from 120 degrees. I bet they panicked over that concern and fell victim to the cold. You think? I mean.... Australia!!!!! the globe.

yep, and do you have an explanation? It ain't cause of CO2. so why? hmmmm pressure systems maybe? just maybe? m a y b e?

Forum List

Back