Some damned people

Colin

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
England
Why is it that people these days just have no consideration for others?

Every morning this week, I have opened my bedroom curtains only to see a German Shepherd having a dump on my front lawn. This morning the dirty bastard had even brought his dog with him.

Every morning this week, I have opened my bedroom curtains only to see a German Shepherd having a dump on my front lawn. This morning the dirty bastard had even brought his dog with him.
A novel problem; but how did you know this German is a Shepherd, and did the culprit have any sheep at the time? There seems to be some harassment going on here, and I know the feeling. I have three lots; an empty one on each side of my home lot.

Each year I make it a point to "WATCH" people as they walk their dogs, to alert them that they need to move on. Their dogs will dump any where along the way while on the leash, but of course dogs prefer the grass to pavement. Since I only do push mowing, I never notice the crap until I've stepped in it or it's become attached to the wheels of my mower. After mowing, it goes back into the garage, so I have to hose down its wheels before putting it away, but heck, the smell gives me no opportunity to forget to do that.

I see what you did there. :cool:

LOL. The Pope poo-ed on your lawn?

A novel problem; but how did you know this German is a Shepherd, and did the culprit have any sheep at the time? There seems to be some harassment going on here, and I know the feeling. I have three lots; an empty one on each side of my home lot.

Each year I make it a point to "WATCH" people as they walk their dogs, to alert them that they need to move on. Their dogs will dump any where along the way while on the leash, but of course dogs prefer the grass to pavement. Since I only do push mowing, I never notice the crap until I've stepped in it or it's become attached to the wheels of my mower. After mowing, it goes back into the garage, so I have to hose down its wheels before putting it away, but heck, the smell gives me no opportunity to forget to do that.

He is well known in the area. Works at a local farm. No sheep with him, but he has been arrested several times for having his flock out in public and he once got done for battering a ram.

Inconsiderate people should be treated with the same amount of inconsideration they're showing to others.

The only possible response:

This H&K imported Montefeltro Super 90 is the standard hunter model with a 3" chamber, alloy receiver and rotary bolt. Showing just a few handling marks, it was probably used very little and ...Click for more info
Seller: Cabelas East Hartford Area Code: 860

Scoop the poop and place it in his mailbox, front step, driveway. Do it until he stops. Gets it off your lawn and onto his property. You could save it and dump a huge pile at one time. Leave a note and tell him to clean up after his dog or this will be the new routine.

Scoop the poop and place it in his mailbox, front step, driveway. Do it until he stops. Gets it off your lawn and onto his property. You could save it and dump a huge pile at one time. Leave a note and tell him to clean up after his dog or this will be the new routine.

I think colon should build a catapult! :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back