Some cops should not be cops.

Look at this pos...

i bet you the cop is good at the gym.

Reading and math not so much.

My reading and math skills are quite good. I might even be justified in saying 'better than average'. I also spend time at the gym. A sound mind and sound body are both important in life.

I didn't say anything about you sir. I was talking about the daft cop in the video.

He looks like he would feel threatened by a wristwatch.

American cops are ok:thup:

But when they start hiring....Islamic cops....you know...or those latin american gangs? to be police?:cuckoo:

wakey wakey American cops....please wakey wakey

don't let scum in

America for Americans OK?

I work in a urban police force (they prefer we say service). I work with officers who are white, Hispanic, Black, Asian, and Muslim (even a Jew or two). I trust every single one of them literally with my life. I can't say that about any other place where I've worked in my entire life.

Look at this pos...

My reading and math skills are quite good. I might even be justified in saying 'better than average'. I also spend time at the gym. A sound mind and sound body are both important in life.

I didn't say anything about you sir. I was talking about the daft cop in the video.

The truth is ... you don't know a damned thing about him and neither do I. Except for the fact, he put in a lot of work and effort and works long hours for low pay to be a police officer. As for the person behind the camera, I know less about him or his motivations. So, I won't judge or make accusations against either of them.

Look at this pos...

The truth is ... you don't know a damned thing about him and neither do I. Except for the fact, he put in a lot of work and effort and works long hours for low pay to be a police officer. As for the person behind the camera, I know less about him or his motivations. So, I won't judge or make accusations against either of them.

I know he felt obligated to pull a gun on a camera.

And then seize it.

Is that the truth?

A shaken up bottle of pepsi is more dangerous.

Why is refusal to comply when unarmed a capital offense?

Because the perpetrator makes it so!

real%20or%20toy%20gun-M.jpg

You failed. I specified unarmed. Anyone who comes to a gunfight with a bb gun gets what they deserve. Why was the man who was swatted recently executed on his own front porch, why was the septegenarian homeowner executed in his garage because he was investigating prowlers (police who had the wrong address and were prowling around his house)? There are far too many innocent people executed by illtrained unaccountable police in the US.

And exactly how does an officer KNOW that a citizen is unarmed when they are approached by the officer?

Yes, officers have made mistakes and they have been prosecuted. If your goal is for that never to happen in a country of 330 million and hundreds of millions of interactions between citizens and police and citizens each day you, most definitely are a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

No I meant what I said. Trying to puti words in my mouth will fail. You still have not been specific and it appears you were just trying to deflect the conversation with your assertion. Unfortunately police today are illtrained, stressed by superiors,
many are unsuited to be police officers and worst of all many seem to have developed an us against them attitude towards the general population. You have approached me with an I am superior to you attitude and let me assure you,you are not superior to anyone. Perhaps you might question why there are law abiding
citizens who distrust, are afraid of and avoid the police.

Wow, how do you suppose that could happen?

Look at this pos...

The officer made a lawful and reasonable request, and then the guy starts spazzing out...... I think the cop can make an argument that the idiot was acting irrationally.....

American cops are ok:thup:

But when they start hiring....Islamic cops....you know...or those latin american gangs? to be police?:cuckoo:

wakey wakey American cops....please wakey wakey

don't let scum in

America for Americans OK?

That is the outcome of left wing policies.....they attack the police and drive out good people who make good cops...then, the crime rate goes up, and then they have to start lowering the standards to fill the ranks..... and then you get worse cops, and more crime...... that is how you end up with a 3rd world police force... just what the left wants..... thugs with badges who owe their jobs to the political machine.

Police are held accountable.

If you refuse to comply with the officers, why should you be surprised if you get shot?
Police are held accountable.

If you refuse to comply with the officers, why should you be surprised if you get shot?

That guy was a jerk and people wonder why police shoot people .

Quit being obnoxious assholes.

No one gets shot for being obnoxious. They get shot for presenting (or giving the appearance of presenting) a deadly risk to police. A situation that is very easy to avoid.

It should be perfectly legal for a cop to shoot someone in the foot for being an obnoxious asshole.

Shooting people, even in the foot, creates a lot of paperwork. Smiling while you give them a ticket and then saying, 'Have a nice day', is almost as gratifying and incurs a lot fewer procedural headaches.

Oh the compassion writing a ticket is less work than shooting someone but it is all the same in the end. Just a real tough guy.
Which has nothing to do with this topic cop hater.

Get out of the car pointing this at me... I'm gonna ask to see hands. Once I'm satisfied it's safe, you can photograph me till you run out of film. Just, please, be sure to get my good side.

For-Gopro-Accessories-2-in-1-Shutter-Pistol-Trigger-Floating-Handle-Grip-Stick-For-Gopro-Hero.jpg_640x640.jpg
Looks like a gun to me....

Depending on how you look it. If I'm not sure, I have the right to have it not pointed at me until I am sure. Is that too much to ask?
I think you know that is not a gun.

You THINK. So if you're wrong, what happens?

If you caught a glimpse of that from the side?

Forum List

Back