Some Christmas Fun: The Christmas Snow Globe Test

April

AngelsNDemons
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2012
Heaven and Hell
Yes, it's safe. :)

I will be posting different Christmas fun tests/quizzes in separate threads, so please post only the results of the test/quiz in the OP of that thread...thanks and enjoy!

The Christmas Snow Globe Test

My results...

You Are Creative

You see the world in interesting and unique ways. You are definitely a visionary.
You are constantly being inspired to create something new. You are a natural artist.

You see beauty in almost everything. You can appreciate people for who they truly are.
You are authentic and honest. You may be a bit quirky, but you never hide the real you.

:)

You Are Complete
globe-1.png

You're one of those few people who is the total package. You are very well rounded and balanced.
You aren't prone to extremism. You always choose the middle path, and you try to keep things simple.

You are dependable and responsible. You like to be as ahead in life as possible.
You are loyal to your friends, and you never forget them around the holidays!

You are a complex thinker, and you're good at creating elaborate theories and projects.
You tend to have a lot of technical knowledge. You love to learn how to do things.

You are innovative and competent. You can often see where others have gone wrong.
You are also a bit of a skeptic. You aren't going to believe anything until you've investigated it yourself.

Very interesting. lol

Greg

You're one of those few people who is the total package. You are very well rounded and balanced.
You aren't prone to extremism. You always choose the middle path, and you try to keep things simple.

You are dependable and responsible. You like to be as ahead in life as possible.

"You're one of those few people who is the total package. You are very well rounded and balanced.
You are loyal to your friends, and you never forget them around the holidays!"

Fun!

I am complete as well! I guess it's not as Rare as they claim....

On my Kindle and have no idea how to cut n paste on it...

I am hung by the chimney? Apparently with care.

Actually the link didn't take me to the test.

I'll do it....Bwahahaha! lulz

You are a take action type of person. You like to be outside and on the move - even in the middle of winter.
You are super enthusiastic and upbeat. You're down for almost anything, and you always know how to have fun.

You are spontaneous and even a little zany. You never really like to have a routine.
You try to stay ready for anything. You don't know what life will bring, but you know you want to be a part of it!

My results...

'You are a completely creative and energetically brilliant Doofus. '

Maybe I clicked on the wrong globe...hmmm

Last edited:

Forum List

Back