Some Black Ministers Abandon Obama

Blacks who choose to go to the polls this time around will continue to vote for Obama...however, if the numbers continue to be tight, then what could hurt him is the lack of enthusiasm by all of his former supporters. People who were invested in seeing a black man elected already achieved that goal, so now some of them will be fine to go back to sitting on the couch and bitching about all the politicians.

So Obama wasn't an ass suck, and made his choice based on human rights. That's what a leader does.

Blacks who choose to go to the polls this time around will continue to vote for Obama...however, if the numbers continue to be tight, then what could hurt him is the lack of enthusiasm by all of his former supporters. People who were invested in seeing a black man elected already achieved that goal, so now some of them will be fine to go back to sitting on the couch and bitching about all the politicians.

Like I said in another thread, you don't know the black community. Obama will garner more black support than in 2008. Even the blacks that oppose gay marriage, in the article, say they will support Obama. Do you know why? Because the black community sees the attacks against Obama from the Republicans as mostly based on his race. It now is an "us vs them" issue and Obama is "us". You have alot to learn about the black community.

After the presidential debates between President Obama and Frankenromney - all colors will be motivated.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywImcNViPtc&feature=share]Clergy Rebukes Media for Asking Wrong Questions About Amendment One - YouTube[/ame]

Like I said in another thread, you don't know the black community. Obama will garner more black support than in 2008. Even the blacks that oppose gay marriage, in the article, say they will support Obama. Do you know why? Because the black community sees the attacks against Obama from the Republicans as mostly based on his race. It now is an "us vs them" issue and Obama is "us". You have alot to learn about the black community.

Keep dreamin'.:lol: No, I already addressed the group think mentality/history amongst the black community...but the honeymoon is over for a certain percentage. If you paid attention, then you'd understand my point that with the numbers being tight, every vote will count. Obama will not inspire the same droves this time, no matter how badly you personally are motivated.

Keep dreamin'.:lol: No, I already addressed the group think mentality/history amongst the black community...but the honeymoon is over for a certain percentage. If you paid attention, then you'd understand my point that with the numbers being tight, every vote will count. Obama will not inspire the same droves this time, no matter how badly you personally are motivated.

Watch and learn. The numbers won't be as tight as they were with McCain. Obama will still get 98% of the black vote and with the same voter turnout. What you don't understand is that it isn't about Obama, just as the OJ verdict wasn't about OJ. Us vs them. You have no clue.

Watch and learn. The numbers won't be as tight as they were with McCain. Obama will still get 98% of the black vote and with the same voter turnout. What you don't understand is that it isn't about Obama, just as the OJ verdict wasn't about OJ. Us vs them. You have no clue.

You can use your teardrops to shine your crystal ball.:lol:

I won't be crying. I was on forums making the same points in 2008 and in 2004 I was arguing with liberals about how Kerry didn't have the numbers to win. Republicans today sound identical to the liberals of 2004. The numbers are the numbers.

It doesn't matter what blacks think about same sex marriage. It matters what blacks think about equal protection. You should take your tissues to bed, because you you really ought to at least wipe yourself after your wet dream.

So, are you saying that the black community listens to everything the left says and that they have no comprehension of how policies affect people's opinions? If it's really all about race with the left, then it's clear why they were so focused on knocking Herman Cain out of the race. They have to play their handy dandy race card and Cain would have been made that impossible.

Reverend Dr. William J. Barber, II is one cool dude.

I dont know; he sounds like a partisan bootlick to me.

For Christ's sake, how does a supposedly Christian clergyman read the first chapter of Romans and then walk away saying that it's OK for our government to subsidize sodomite partnerships with the programs that have been implemented for natural marriages in irder to promote population growth?

For the goverenment to take my tax money and use it to subsidize buggery is, as T Jefferson said, TYRANY.

The good reverend is a freaking hypocrital, partisan sell-out of his faith.

In the old days, the more the Democrats lynched them Afros, the more the Afros voted for the Democrats. Those animals don't even reason as well as the average wild beast does. So, no, they're not going to abandon Obama. They don't have the ability.

Last edited:
Across country, black pastors weigh in on Obama's same-sex marriage support – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

I doubt that it is anywhere near a majority, but even 10% could cost Obama the election if its close.

It won't even be a 1% loss of black support. They will vote for Obama so that the racist white conservatives don't win. They'll nod their heads on Sunday and vote for Obama on Tuesday.

so you admit they're easily led around, that's what we've been saying all along!

So Obama wasn't an ass suck, and made his choice based on human rights. That's what a leader does.

Obama did not do that. He simply took the Black vote as a given and went for the green field.....Gays, Bisexuals, Lesbians, and Transexuals (GBLT). That is commonly referred to as being an Opportunist. GBLT are being played. Ultimately, they will be taken for granted...just like the Blacks. Democrat Politics as usual.

Without question there will NOT be more blacks at the polls than in 2008 .. although little of that has anything to do with gay marriage.

Many African-Americans were already disappointed with Obama before the gay marriage issue.

That being said, he will still get the majority of African-Americans .. who will vote. He's given many a reason not to.

"Obama is us" is a demonstration that our politics have not matured.

Forum List

Back