Some are more equal than others

Poor thing, you have been on this board how long? And yet my reputation is 6 times yours? THAT should tel you something, that it doesn't tells me a lot about you.

wow...I didn't know anything was stupid enough to think that reputation was a meaningful measure of anything.

wow...I didn't know anything was stupid enough to think that reputation was a meaningful measure of anything.

Just as meaningful as pretending the LSAT matters to anyone except people that take it. AND more meaningful in relation to ones standing on THIS BOARD.

But do cry and bellyache and explain how it is meaningless. Your claims may make you feel better but they are irrelevant.

You want us to believe a test designed to determine who should get to enter Law School is a determinator for ones general worth. Fine, then my reputation on this board speaks volumes in reference to THIS board, which is all that really matters ON this board.

Your absolutely right, off this board my reputation here means nothing. But unlike you I know that, meaning you can not fathom that outside Law School or its circles ( ohh and Mensa) LSAT is nothing. Further your refusal to take a proctored test designed to show exactly what you claim LSAT does indicates to me that your not so sure that TEST will validate you.

Lets be clear, I do not need an IQ test to Validate myself. I harp on it because you keep making an ignorant claim I am stupid. Which is patently false. You want to attack me every time I disagree with you with a claim that is incredibly ignorant.

Now if you want to claim my opinion on a matter is stupid, that is fine, that is your opinion. Just like it is my opinion that a lot of your opinions are stupid and ignorant. BUT note I do not claim your intelligence is lacking.

Just as meaningful as pretending the LSAT matters to anyone except people that take it. AND more meaningful in relation to ones standing on THIS BOARD.

Its a test of logic, critical reading, and analytical thinking. If you think those are meaningless, then I can see why your arguments are so bad. As for ones "standing" on this board, what the hell are you talking about? There are no rankings here.

But do cry and bellyache and explain how it is meaningless. Your claims may make you feel better but they are irrelevant.

Lmao...you honestly believe they are worth something don't you? Wow...I'm really sorry that you need to take your validation from a reputation system on a politics board. Maybe I should be nicer to you, you obviously have huge self esteem issues.

You want us to believe a test designed to determine who should get to enter Law School is a determinator for ones general worth.

General worth? I have never said, nor implied that LSAT is correlative in any way to general worth. In fact I have explicitly said the opposite several times. Your lies get more obvious every day.

Your absolutely right, off this board my reputation here means nothing. But unlike you I know that, meaning you can not fathom that outside Law School or its circles ( ohh and Mensa) LSAT is nothing.

The LSAT is a semi-objective test of very real skills. The board rep system highlights who is most popular here. Obviously, if you have any sense at all, I don't really give a shit how popular I am here.

Further your refusal to take a proctored test designed to show exactly what you claim LSAT does indicates to me that your not so sure that TEST will validate you.

I don't need to be validated by an IQ test. However when people challenge me on this board its a fairly objective standardized test which measures the exact same things important to reasoned debate. It is NOT a knowledge test, it is a form of IQ test.

Lets be clear, I do not need an IQ test to Validate myself. I harp on it because you keep making an ignorant claim I am stupid. Which is patently false. You want to attack me every time I disagree with you with a claim that is incredibly ignorant.

You are stupid. And disagreeing with me is fine. But doing it for obviously wrong reasons, lying (or in your case misunderstanding me via the stupid defense), and making asinine assumptions lead me to believe that you are stupid.

Now if you want to claim my opinion on a matter is stupid, that is fine, that is your opinion. Just like it is my opinion that a lot of your opinions are stupid and ignorant.

Your opinions would be fine if they were backed up in a reasonable way.

BUT note I do not claim your intelligence is lacking.

Well thats one thing you got right.

Nice try, but you just validated everything he said. I guess belonging to Mensa doesn't guarantee you can win an argument.

Of course, you can't win an argument if you don't recognize the major points.

Nice try, but you just validated everything he said. I guess belonging to Mensa doesn't guarantee you can win an argument.

Of course, you can't win an argument if you don't recognize the major points.

Is this your new argumentative strategy? Since you got your ass kicked before now you will just affirm whoever else I am arguing with? Quite lame.

Unlike yourself, I don't see the point of pointing out the obvious, unless somebody asks me to.

In that post, you illustrated every single point he made. Then you reinforced it with your last post. What more needs to be said?

Forum List

Back