some amazing pics

I love nature pics and some of these are interesting and informative.

Could do without the waste, ego, needless cruelty and stupidity of hunters though.

Last edited:

Could do without the waste, ego and stupidity of hunters though.
Do you have any clue as to what it takes to butcher an animal or what the entire process entails. Just go buy your packaged shit at the grocery store and shut the fuck up.

Luddley might not realize that without hunters funding wildlife , wildlife would be in terrible shape !!

Last edited:
Luddley might not realize that without hunters funding wildlife wildlife would be in terrible shape !!
If he ever saw a slaughter house he would pass out. Meat is supposed to just come to your local grocery with no blood or gore I guess. But he sure likes steaks!

Could do without the waste, ego and stupidity of hunters though.
Do you have any clue as to what it takes to butcher an animal or what the entire process entails. Just go buy your packaged shit at the grocery store and shut the fuck up.
Luddley might not realize that without hunters funding wildlife wildlife would be in terrible shape !!
If he ever saw a slaughter house he would pass out. Meat is supposed to just come to your local grocery with no blood or gore I guess. But he sure likes steaks!

If you had read my posts in the past, you would know just how wrong you are.

Luddley might not realize that without hunters funding wildlife , wildlife would be in terrible shape !!

I know what the party line is but I also know the reality - Pittman-Robertson and other taxes don't begin to cover the real costs and hunting funds only game animals. Look it up.

game animals is what is funded and that's by design Luddley . Course you can send money to 'save the voles' or some such . Game animals have value but the others do not .

game animals is what is funded and that's by design Luddley . Course you can send money to 'save the voles' or some such . Game animals have value but the others do not .

"Game animals have value but the others do not"

You could not be more wrong.

opinions , everyone has an opinion Luddley !! As a hunter why would I be interested in saving anything other than game animals ?? People are free to send their money to other animal orgs though !!

Forum List

Back