Somali Rebels Say Famine Exaggerated

Africans only need help from Western nations because Africans have been lied to by Western nations for so long about their abilities and potentials that most have come to believe those lies and now assume they are wards. There is no good reason for Africans in Africa to live in poverty. Therefore, I say:

Please, leave Africans alone! Those seeking to reach out to the mentally impoverished Africans should do so by simply providing them with tool and technology to thrive for themselves. Africans and people in poverty do not need indefinite daily portion of fish and bread. Teach the poor how to fish, and then help them with appropriate tool and technology to fend for themselves.

You are a selfish little bastard, Africa relies on billions of dollars of international aid to feed its people, and you tell us to leave them alone? Fuck you. If Africa was cut off and left on its own right now, they would be feeding on each other for nourishment and there would be chaos and anarchy that would make Rwanda in 1994 look like a picnic. There will be a time in the future when Africa will be able to stand on its own 2 feet I hope, but right now is not it, the Africans need our help and I am glad we are giving it to them. You can go fuck yourself.:evil:

Africa, my dear ignorant belligerent drunk man, needs no "aid" from the international community to survive. You conveniently forget that these so-called developed nations get their wealth from Africa:

Just hours ago, the US delivered batch of fighter jets to Morocco in which African Morocco will be coughing up approximately US $2.4 billion (enough to close up the US deficit) - Morocco takes delivery of F-16 jets - Yahoo! News

Africa needs no aid from the international community? really? tell that to all the starving people in Somalia and the other sub saharan African countries you fuckin retard.:cuckoo: You must want to see hundreds of thousands of Africans die of starvation.

Anyone who says that the famine in Somalia is not real is mistaken.

The mosque that I attend is about 75% Somali.

Which is several hundred Somalis and their families.

In the last month we have had three fundraisers by Somali relief organizations.

The worlds largest refugee camp is located in western Somalia and is called the "Dadaab"

And is growing by thousands of people every day.

Just google "Dadaab" To get information on this humanitarian disaster.

Last edited:
Since I have not been to that country I cannot say how things are there.
The UN however does have people there and I tend to believe what thsy are saying on this famine issue.

Anyone who says that the famine in Somalia is not real is mistaken.

The mosque that I attend is about 75% Somali.

Which is several hundred Somalis and their families.

In the last month we have had three fundraisers by Somali relief organizations.

The worlds largest refugee camp is located in western Somalia and is called the "Dabaad"

And is growing by thousands of people every day.

Just google "Dabaad" To get information on this humanitarian disaster.

Sunni anyone with common sense can see this is definently real, keep in mind Lafreak is a brainwashed puppet who worships Gaddafi, so of course to him the famine in Somalia is over exaggerated, the people on Somalia are doing fine.:cuckoo:

Since I have not been to that country I cannot say how things are there.
The UN however does have people there and I tend to believe what they are saying on this famine issue.

Really, UScitizen! I am sure you also believed the UN when it said the mysterious swineflu was an pandemic and would require mandatory worldwide vaccination. I have you ever wondered what suddenly happened to the swineflu that was mysteriously killing per day youngsters, especially in Mexico?

Swineflu, like AIDS, was the result of scientific experiment and it suddenly disappeared because some of us questioned it legitimacy and its creators, who obviously had its antidote, backed away.

The UN, the baby of the US and its imperialistic allies, was founded as tool for globalization. But what our world bullies did not take into account is the fact that, member developing nations are also smart and they would seek equality.

Forum List

Back