'somali muslims' in Mineapolis is the Terrorist recruiting Capitol of USA

You don't agree they are duped and hate because of it? It is the big story in World politics the last 30 years, the GOP propaganda machine and its Nut Job dupes. Without an imaginary planet for them to live on, no one would vote for the GOP disaster, at least for everyone but the rich.

You enjoy being stupid....lazy people like you couldn't care less what people think of you because there's always somebody just as stupid who will give you a "winner" rep...misery loves company.
Yep every respected newspaper and media in the world is against you and your garbage. I have a masters in history, you have a masters in garbage propaganda wake up and smell the coffee.

You don't have a master's in anything but mental masturbation kid.

Obama did it for this to happen one day....any doubts that he is a Muslim now?....

https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fos%2Fcreatr-images%2F2019-02%2Ffd7d4660-2fe6-11e9-9bbf-37ed2e913253
It's pretty clear Obama isn't a good Muslim. He's a wannabe. He doesn't have the guts to follow the Koran to a T. He obviously admires everything about the religion....especially their hatred for Jews and Christians.

Yep every respected newspaper and media in the world is against you and your garbage. I have a masters in history, you have a masters in garbage propaganda wake up and smell the coffee.

I can only imagine the trash you read and listen to. As for your "masters in history", let's say you have one....what does it prove? Just like I told the other clown in this thread...you sat and listened to some ponytail tell you up is down, men are women, and the US is an "imperialist warmongering nation that should be brought to heel....it's the only work these losers can find with the worst possible outcome since we trusted our children to them and got thousands of idiots like you in the bargain. Most of you outgrow it...the hippies did, and went on to invent the digital world.

No. lots of people are sick to death of right-wing Israeli assholes like sharon and netanyahu.

LOL, you truly are an idiot. She is a bigoted racist piece of shit.
Just like you are.
She and I believe like the Constitution and science that all people are equal. Do you, brainwashed functional racist bigot a******?

She is (like you) an emotional child.
Yep, being a brainwashed parrot of garbage propaganda and a racist and a bigot should be no problem LOL. Just don't leave the bubble of rubes or expect to get anywhere good in the afterlife...

I'm going to heaven son. ALL people ARE equal, they just don't all deserve the same reward. Is that beyond you?
Of course not, just pretty much the same opportunity. Which they don't have now here thanks to the scumbag GOP and you know who.

Just like you are.
She and I believe like the Constitution and science that all people are equal. Do you, brainwashed functional racist bigot a******?

Yep, being a brainwashed parrot of garbage propaganda and a racist and a bigot should be no problem LOL. Just don't leave the bubble of rubes or expect to get anywhere good in the afterlife...

I'm going to heaven son. ALL people ARE equal, they just don't all deserve the same reward. Is that beyond you?
Of course not, just pretty much the same opportunity. Which they don't have now here thanks to the scumbag GOP and you know who.

Nope. Everyone has an equal opportunity.
Not everyone is prepared to take advantage of it. Too many are just like you, like baby birds squeaking there in the nest with their mouths open waiting for someone else to drop food into it.

Just like you are.

Post your Degree with your name on it. If not you're a punk assed wannabe never was.

I can only imagine the trash you read and listen to. As for your "masters in history", let's say you have one....what does it prove? Just like I told the other clown in this thread...you sat and listened to some ponytail tell you up is down, men are women, and the US is an "imperialist warmongering nation that should be brought to heel....it's the only work these losers can find with the worst possible outcome since we trusted our children to them and got thousands of idiots like you in the bargain. Most of you outgrow it...the hippies did, and went on to invent the digital world.
I read newspapers that are not owned by Rupert Murdoch so they are pretty darn good. Best thing to do is Google Google news and take your choice of all kinds of media. And you will find that fox noise has its own imaginary world, just like Rush Limbaugh etc etc. Breaking for you Hillary is honest we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes and the rich are making out like bandits while everyone else is getting screwed. You live on an imaginary planet.

I read newspapers that are not owned by Rupert Murdoch so they are pretty darn good. Best thing to do is Google Google news and take your choice of all kinds of media. And you will find that fox noise has its own imaginary world, just like Rush Limbaugh etc etc. Breaking for you Hillary is honest we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes and the rich are making out like bandits while everyone else is getting screwed. You live on an imaginary planet.

Hillary is honest? LMFAO

Post your Degree with your name on it. If not you're a punk assed wannabe never was.
I didn't think so.
Fraud.

You should be able to tell from the veracity of my posts, brainwashed functional moron chump of the greedy idiot brainwashing GOP rich...

I didn't think so.
Fraud.
Screw you and the horse you rode in on, troll.

I didn't think so.
Fraud.
Screw you and the horse you rode in on, troll.

I didn't think so.
Fraud.

Hillary is honest? LMFAO
everything she has ever done has been investigated and nothing has been found but your garbage propaganda, dumbass. Stop disrespecting our law enforcement, brainwashed functional moron. So your whole party is conspiracy nut jobs.

Hillary is honest? LMFAO
everything she has ever done has been investigated and nothing has been found but your garbage propaganda, dumbass. Stop disrespecting our law enforcement, brainwashed functional moron. So your whole party is conspiracy nut jobs.

I didn't think so.
Fraud.

Not everyone is prepared to take advantage of it. Too many are just like you, like baby birds squeaking there in the nest with their mouths open waiting for someone else to drop food into it.
The GOP has been busy making opportunity and the jobs available tougher and tougher ever since Ronald Reagan added cost to California public universities in the 60s. I want what is best for the country, you want what is best for the rich GOP assholes, brainwashed functional moron LOL.

The GOP has been busy making opportunity and the jobs available tougher and tougher ever since Ronald Reagan added cost to California public universities in the 60s. I want what is best for the country, you want what is best for the rich GOP assholes, brainwashed functional moron LOL.

I didn't think so.
Fraud.

I didn't think so.
Fraud.
When ridiculous talking points don't work, go with character assassination LOL

Plus, as the photo depicts, they actively campaign their people for political offices....muslim cultural communities within american communities...that you are expected to tolerate.

omar-minnesota.jpg

khrushchev-quote-56a9a19f3df78cf772a913b0.jpg

I remember when that statement was laughed at 60 years ago.....it is not so funny now as it seems there are more than one enemy that is using that philosophy....wonder when the second shoe will fall...or will Patriots actually take up arms to prevent that takeover!....were men 300 years ago wiser and unafraid to shed their blood and their very life to create and preserve a more perfect union!

Josh Lipowsky, Senior Research Analyst at the Counter Extremism Project concurred the immigrant community in Minnesota has proven to be ripe for targeting in recent years by 'specifically playing into the Card' of being something of an outsider.....population in the United States estimates of up to 100,000 the 'insular' ethnic community in Minnesota offers a rich recruiting ground.

...And as of 2018, a dozen more had been arrested with the intention of leaving to support ISIS.... it's no longer just the men. Early last year, a female was apprehended by authorities on charges of supporting providing material support to Al Qaeda and arson

Jeanine Brudenell, who formerly served as the Somali liaison for the Minn. Police Depart. stated much of the extremism that has sparked in recent years stemmed from the crackdown to dismantle local street gangs....“In trying to lead youth away from joining gangs, many parents were taking their children to the mosques that opened the way for radicalization'.

In one case, Zakaria Maruf, was known for some time as a member of the local 'Somali Hot Boyz Gang'. Yet he is reported to have become deeply religious after abandoning the street life, and around 2008 is alleged to have fled abroad. He was killed in Somalia the following year.

“Our focus now is on home-grown violent extremists, and the Somali population is a factor in that,” added the federal official, highlighting a 2016 incident in which a Somali-American embarked on a mass stabbing spree at the St. Cloud mall in Minnesota, before being fatally shot by an off-duty police officer. “That is a more likely scenario at this point than a large class of kids trying to get to a foreign terrorist organization in the theater of war.”

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com .

Coming from a Republican voter and a Trump supporter, that's the funniest post of the week
We aren't the ones that have to stage events and come up with fake news....

The number of "fake news" stories, are just a pebble in the sand dunes of Donald J Trump's lies and misrepresentation of facts.
You folks, are the ones who'd still support Trump,if he shot someone on 5th Avenue.

Coming from a Republican voter and a Trump supporter, that's the funniest post of the week
We aren't the ones that have to stage events and come up with fake news....

The number of "fake news" stories, are just a pebble in the sand dunes of Donald J Trump's lies and misrepresentation of facts.
You folks, are the ones who'd still support Trump,if he shot someone on 5th Avenue.
If he did it...it wouldn't be staged...

upload_2019-2-16_22-37-30.jpeg

Forum List

Back