somali - muslim cop shoots pajama wearing woman dead in Minnesota

That's what happens when you don't wear your burka

I have read somewhere the reason their body cams werent on is because they were in the car when the shooting happened.
--------------------------------------maybe , course the body cams shoild always be on or what good are they ?? Also heard that the cars camara was off .

Sounds bad. Muslim Somali trigger happy rookie cop. Totally sucks for the gal and her family, and almost to be husband.
----------------------------------------------- well the muslim was in charge and was the boss if i remember what i read . I think that the driver was a volunteer or something less than a 'policeman' .

Minnesota's Islam fellatio must be genetic; that state is filled with descendants of Swedish immigrants and everyone knows what a muslim human condom Sweden is.

driver of cop car was a 'police srvice officer' or some such so seems to me that the muslim cop was fully in charge .

I have read somewhere the reason their body cams werent on is because they were in the car when the shooting happened.
--------------------------------------maybe , course the body cams shoild always be on or what good are they ?? Also heard that the cars camara was off .

Dash cams show in front of the car. Body cams show in front of the officer. I am speculating but even if they were on, what would they show? Probably nothing!

Dash cams show in front of the car. Body cams show in front of the officer. I am speculating but even if they were on, what would they show? Probably nothing!
They would show something, what the person did, how they acted, maybe not everything depending where they were pointed or if they were covered by something.

Protesters were out shouting about the racist police as news broke through the area, without any knowledge of what happened.
Bet the protests will dissipate much quicker now that it was a Somali that killed a white woman.
Really puts a dent in the local Somali human interest stories the area networks constantly push down our throats every damn day.
Watching local Fox 9 right now. Third story after weather and a Muslim teen shot in Fridley.

An officer with no background in law enforcement celebrated for being the first Somali police officer.
Several complaints in two short years and a pending lawsuit.
A fine PC hire.
What we know about Mohamed Noor, Minneapolis police officer who fatally shot Justine Damond

There is just a little flaw in your reasoning. You do realize that many police officers have no background in law enforcement until they become a police officer. It's like skydiving. Most people have no experience until they do it!

They would show something, what the person did, how they acted, maybe not everything depending where they were pointed or if they were covered by something.

What if there was no apparent need to have them on at the time? I have lots of questions just like everyone else I am sure.

Forum List

Back