Somali Man Stoned To Death... GRAPHIC!

☭proletarian☭;1815343 said:
So when a muslim does it, it's evil, but when it's the Jews it's all good? Have you forgotten that it's all based on the Torah?

We have videos of Jews stoning adulterers?

On Sunday, Islamic militants stoned a man to death for adultery in front of hundreds of local residents in Somalia. The man, named Mohamed Abukar Ibrahim, 48, was killed by members of the rebel group Hizbul Islam in Afgoye, 20 miles from the capital Mogadishu, according to the AFP. A second man, Ahmed Mohamoud Awale, 61, who was accused of murder, was shot to death. Hundreds of villagers were forced to watch the stoning by the militants, multiple reports said.

The girl with whom Ibrahim was accused of having an affair received 100 lashes; she escaped being put to death because she was not married at the time of the alleged sexual relations.

Somali Man Stoned To Death By Militants For Adultery (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

Those Somali's have old time biblical values. tinted with sexual equality.

The bible says to stone unfaithful women to death.

On Sunday, Islamic militants stoned a man to death for adultery in front of hundreds of local residents in Somalia. The man, named Mohamed Abukar Ibrahim, 48, was killed by members of the rebel group Hizbul Islam in Afgoye, 20 miles from the capital Mogadishu, according to the AFP. A second man, Ahmed Mohamoud Awale, 61, who was accused of murder, was shot to death. Hundreds of villagers were forced to watch the stoning by the militants, multiple reports said.

The girl with whom Ibrahim was accused of having an affair received 100 lashes; she escaped being put to death because she was not married at the time of the alleged sexual relations.

Somali Man Stoned To Death By Militants For Adultery (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

Those Somali's have old time biblical values. tinted with sexual equality.

The bible says to stone unfaithful women to death.

Talk about beating a dead horse. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great come-back.

Yessireebubbalah!

You're right.

Allah didn't personally write it down.
I was asking you to corroborate your claim using scripture or prophetic tradition; I apologize if that was not clear.

And no Izzy's have ever stoned a woman to death making sure, first, to bury her in a way to cover her breasts.
That's simply not true... not that it really matters.

The procedures for the proper Izzy execution by stoning of a female might not be scriptural.

Those Izzys are all into oral histories of how such things are supposed to be done based on the life of that fabulous humanitarian, Mohammed.
All accounts of Muhammad's (SAWS) words and life that are verifiably veracious were recorded well over one thousand years ago by hadith collectors.

The Somali militiamen aren't Muslims. They rape innocent girls and proceed to stone them for "adultery" -- I wouldn't be shocked if at least one Somali "adulteress" has been stoned by her own rapist.

Once again you show your complete lack of knowledge on the subject, only the hate propaganda you decided to buy into. No wonder you're the laughing stock of the USMB.

Complete lack of knowledge? Where am I wrong? No, don't bother answering. We both know I'm correct, again.

Keep telling yourself that. One day you might actually convince yourself it's true. You are one hysterical tool. I should pos rep you just for the laughs you provide.

Wait a second. You "seriously" don't know that Judaism, Islam and Christianity see Abraham as the "founder" of their religion? You don't know that he "founded" only ONE religion? You don't know that? Seriously? Tell me you know that. How can you not????

Complete lack of knowledge? Where am I wrong? No, don't bother answering. We both know I'm correct, again.

Keep telling yourself that. One day you might actually convince yourself it's true. You are one hysterical tool. I should pos rep you just for the laughs you provide.

Wait a second. You "seriously" don't know that Judaism, Islam and Christianity see Abraham as the "founder" of their religion? You don't know that he "founded" only ONE religion? You don't know that? Seriously? Tell me you know that. How can you not????

Nice deflection but that wasn't the post I was originally addressing. Seriously you really can't be that stupid or think that I am. Try again.

The Somali militiamen aren't Muslims. They rape innocent girls and proceed to stone them for "adultery" -- I wouldn't be shocked if at least one Somali "adulteress" has been stoned by her own rapist.

Do you honestly think everyone here doesn't at least read the news and that some don't have information access beyond that??!! What is this tactic? Repeat the lie often enough and people will eventually believe it? Get real.

Do you honestly think everyone here doesn't at least read the news and that some don't have information access beyond that??!! What is this tactic? Repeat the lie often enough and people will eventually believe it? Get real.
I'm afraid that I have no idea what you're talking about. :eusa_eh:

Of course not, nothing to see here folks. Move along, move along. :lol:
Either that or you're willfully ignorant.

If you doubt that what I'm saying is true, I'd advise looking it up yourself:

Somali rape victim, 13, stoned to death - Africa - msnbc.com

Is it really so hard to believe that rape victims are treated that way in one of the world's most backward countries? :eusa_eh:

Is it really so hard to believe that rape victims are treated that way in one of the world's most backward countries? :eusa_eh:

Okay, you just offered proof that negated you statement about them not being Islamists and verified my responses.

Okay, you just offered proof that negated you statement about them not being Islamists and verified my responses.
I stated that they weren't Muslims; they renounced that status when they committed major sins and, instead of repenting, acted as if what they were doing was in accordance with Islam.

Nice deflection but that wasn't the post I was originally addressing. Seriously you really can't be that stupid or think that I am. Try again.

Do I think you are stupid? Not sure. Write it out.

"Abraham is seen as the founder of Judaism, Islam and Christianity."

Do I think you are stupid? Not sure. Write it out.

"Abraham is seen as the founder of Judaism, Islam and Christianity."

Reading comprehension is a problem for you isn't it.
"that wasn't the post I was originally addressing"
Strike two. Want to try for three? It should be easy, I'm throwing straight balls, slowly.

Forum List

Back