Solyndra people attend Obama fundraiser

Idgaf about Zimmerman I don't know one person who doesn't realize the scam. They knew they weren't going to produce anything who's going to prove it when the president and DOJ are the most corrupt in the nations history? The cowardly commie couldn't even prosecute videotaped threats at the polls in Philly. I know who and what Obama is I certainly don't expect justice from the democommies. That's how it is

It was an organized crime fleecing of tax dollars- to hell with anyone that doesn't shun these felons in public

Weird, Zimmerman molests relative and conservatives scream "innocent until proven guilty" but then Solyndra a corporation, is a felon.

See how that works?

We're talking about Solyndra and you bring up Zimmerman? Really? Pardon me, Closed but what the heck does one have to do with the other?

I don't happen to agree that Solyndra was illegal...it was just plain STUPID. It wasted 500 Billion in tax payer dollars at a time when quite frankly we don't have that kind of money to waste. That was Barry's "poster child" for his green energy initiatives and he should take responsibility for it being the disaster that it is. Having people connected to Solyndra donating $35,000 a plate to your re-election campaign shows a "disconnect" that is staggering.

Last edited:
Solyndra figures attend swank Obama fundraiser - Washington Times

Wonder if they are using our tax dollars to pay for the ticket :mad:

With the hopes that Obama will get reelected and they can do this again.

Obama-and-Green-Economy.jpg

It was an organized crime fleecing of tax dollars- to hell with anyone that doesn't shun these felons in public

Weird, Zimmerman molests relative and conservatives scream "innocent until proven guilty" but then Solyndra a corporation, is a felon.

See how that works?

We're talking about Solyndra and you bring up Zimmerman? Really? Pardon me, Closed but what the heck does one have to do with the other?

Take a deep breath...ok...Innocent until proven guilty. Do you know what that means? Ok, Solyndra hasnt been charged of anything but you or others determined they are guilty or something. That is exactly the opposite train of thought used for ol Zimmerman. You ok?

I don't happen to agree that Solyndra was illegal...it was just plain STUPID. It wasted 500 Billion in tax payer dollars at a time when quite frankly we don't have that kind of money to waste. That was Barry's "poster child" for his green energy initiatives and he should take responsibility for it being the disaster that it is. Having people connected to Solyndra donating $35,000 a plate to your re-election campaign shows a "disconnect" that is staggering.

How so? People who work at companies that get tax money shouldnt be able to donate? Or just green companies? How does this work exactly? Because you'll find it hard to make a loop hole that only Solyndra will fit into

Forum List

Back