Solyndra and the half BILLION dollar Green Energy Boondogle

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
Ah yes, remember way back when when olfraud was touting all the new green energy projects and how Obama was going to invest in this wonderful new energy program to get us off of the foreign oil? Remember that? Well after blowing through 535 million dollars of US taxpayer money Solyndra is laying off workers and not doing a single thing that they promised to do when Obama and Biden were crowing about the new technology. Wonder who got all that money?

Fremont's high-flying Solyndra hits a rough patch - San Jose Mercury News

Ah yes, remember way back when when olfraud was touting all the new green energy projects and how Obama was going to invest in this wonderful new energy program to get us off of the foreign oil? Remember that? Well after blowing through 535 million dollars of US taxpayer money Solyndra is laying off workers and not doing a single thing that they promised to do when Obama and Biden were crowing about the new technology. Wonder who got all that money?

The new technology is here. But how can we compete with workers held hostage by a communist government who make their people work for 51 cents an hour? Oh, that's right. Republicans want that here. Oops. Sorry. I forgot. My bad.

The new technology is here. But how can we compete with workers held hostage by a communist government who make their people work for 51 cents an hour? Oh, that's right. Republicans want that here. Oops. Sorry. I forgot. My bad.

Yaah I would think the republicans liked this 500 million stimulus.

And several Billion lost in Iraq. No one seems to know where it went.
Has nothing to do with the topic presented either.
Obama said that "Green Jobs" are the future economy. Epic fail for both Obama's economic ideas and your response.

First Solar ready to start construction of 2 gigawatt solar plant in China – Daily Commercial News

January 7, 2011

First Solar ready to start construction of 2 gigawatt solar plant in China

BEIJING

A U.S. company said it wants to start construction this year in China of one of the world’s biggest solar power plants after forming a partnership with a major state-owned utility company.

First Solar Inc. announced plans in 2009 for the facility in northern China’s Inner Mongolia region. The company said it hoped to break ground in mid-2010 but a pre-feasibility study was not approved until September and regulators delayed approval of higher payment rates for solar-generated power.

First Solar ready to start construction of 2 gigawatt solar plant in China – Daily Commercial News

January 7, 2011

First Solar ready to start construction of 2 gigawatt solar plant in China

BEIJING

A U.S. company said it wants to start construction this year in China of one of the world’s biggest solar power plants after forming a partnership with a major state-owned utility company.

First Solar Inc. announced plans in 2009 for the facility in northern China’s Inner Mongolia region. The company said it hoped to break ground in mid-2010 but a pre-feasibility study was not approved until September and regulators delayed approval of higher payment rates for solar-generated power.

I wonder how many American tax dollars are going into that project.

Gosh, I wish we had a state-owned utility company.

We used to have osme of them they pretty much got privatized. All the Hydro projects made by FDR and such.

We now pay private companies for electricity made possible by our tax dollars.

New Topics

Forum List

Back