Solutions?

I'm already gone, left USA in 1996 and never came back, shoudve never gone there in the first place..

:finger:

one thing I don't get, it says no flaming but why is that finger thing available for animated posting?

Originally posted by jowlover
I'm already gone, left USA in 1996 and never came back, shoudve never gone there in the first place..

one thing I don't get, it says no flaming but why is that finger thing available for animated posting?

'cause assholes like you probably don't understand fu$k off.

quite simple. we understand that political or religious debates can get heated so we are willing to let some slide, no matter who starts it or why. we do, however, expect it to be brief and non-threatening.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
quite simple. we understand that political or religious debates can get heated so we are willing to let some slide, no matter who starts it or why. we do, however, expect it to be brief and non-threatening.

point taken.

Originally posted by MrMarbles
jowlover's statements maybe 'braodbrushin' but what about insein's 'operation parking lot idea'. He maybe joking, but he is certainly not being 'adult' about it.

No i think Insein may be serious but thats who he is. Can you blame him? these terrorists are threatening to kill us and destroy everything we find dear. you telling me you aren at all angry that people want you and your family dead so they can rule the world under the harsh perversion of their religion?

also spare the Arabs your evangelical prosylitizing(sic) the Arab christians in Nazareth and Bethlahem don't try to convert their muslim neigbors so they get along fine..

Obviously you dont talk to ooalot of Arab Christians. They dont get along fine at all. They are being oppressed and you call it getting along fine? Bull. If you have people telling you cant share your beliefs with anyone or they will kill you you arent getting along.

This is my main problem with Muslims nations. They are so scared that their religion may loose power that they have to oppress others. Heaven forbid they give people the choice on what religion they follow. No, if you even decide to think about looking elsewhere you die. If anyone worships God differently and has the audacity to do so in public they die.

If your religion is based on the truth. What do you have to fear of others worshiping the way they feel? You wont stop them from proselytizing. Because quite frankly they have the right to. You dont have to listen to them but to tell me the BS we will get along with the muslims if we dont live our faith but let them prosyletize is not worth it. Id rather be thrown in Jail and slaughtered than shut my mouth about the truth.

Originally posted by insein
simplest solution? "Operation Parking Lot"

Drop about 20 nukes and watch it sizzle. Sure they'll be alot of whining from the UN and other nations, but that'll die down after awhile. Then China, Russia and Parts of Africa will have plenty of parking space.

OMG :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm not a native English speaker, I'd love to see you write this well in a foriegn language..

but your an idiot because you refuse to confront the undeniable FACT that Israel is RACIST and is by definition a racist aphartied state as the UN conference in S. Africa declared, as the UN general assembly equated zionism to racism.. and America continues to give the zionist tons of $$ even though it guarantees their defeat in Iraq because their support of zionism infuriates the arab world.. a pretty sad situation if you ask me!

and the map I submitted clearly shows that Barak/Clinton offered only a re-invented aphartied sheme, not a state..

why don't you back up your argument with facts instead of calling me illiterate,

The UN is illegitimate as is your definition-- the Arabs give the palestinians tons of $$$$$ too-----so what??

First off: an apology for a typo. In an earlier post I wrote "no knowledge of knowledge" which makes no sense. Replace the second "knowledge" with "logic" for a clearer meaning.

Next: Here's a quote for all of us to consider. I think somebody used it as their "signature" but it was actually told to me by a classmate: "Never argue with an idiot; he will bring you down to your level and win by experience."

In supplement, here's a question for all to ponder: Since when did ignorance become a point of view?

(For full context, read "The Dilbert Principle" by Scott Adams.)

As for not being a native English speaker, well, neither am I. Nevertheless, I actually pay attention in class.

For proof, you will notice that in many of my posts in response to jowlover, and not just on this thread, I cited sources. If jowlover ever takes the time to read what I write, maybe he will find that it is not all random opinion.

The issue of racism: you cannot accuse Israel of racism without accusing its neighbors and the Palestinians themselves. There is much greater acceptance, you'll notice, of a legitimate Palestinian state in Israel than of Israel as a legitimate state among the Palestinians, in terms of percentage.

Once again, sources:
-www.honestreporting.com; Relentless: The Struggle for Peace in Israel
-The Dilbert Principle by Scott Adams(source of good quotes and useless analogies)
-Assorted editorials US News and WOrld Report by Mortimer B. Zuckerman
-Assorted writings of Daniel Pipes, for Jerusalem Post.
-Sol Stern, City Journal, summer 2003, "Israel Without Apology" and other City Journal articles
-Jerusalem Post in general
-Aish.com
-"the History of the Middle-East Wars" by John Westwood.
-and "World History: Perspectives on the Past," my history textbook, for historical references.

I am an Arab Christian, my family is from Nazareth- they are Israeli citizens, my parents hold dual citizenship Israeli-US; We are Greek Orthodox, my first cousin is a priest at the Basilica; my family is very established in Nazareth.
my family dates back to the crusaders-we know this because some of the people in my family have blue eyes and lighter skin and hair, it's kind of a recissive thing. That doesn't matter because the ID card says 'ARAB' so you get discriminated against anyways, doesn't matter how white you are. Despite the little dispute over that tiny mosk they wanted to build next to the basilica, the relations with the muslims are good, in Nazareth, Jerusalem, and Bethlahem- you can't tell a Christian Arab from a Muslim one -Yasser Arafats wife is a christian and so are several members of his cabnet. It's the supremist-zionists that everyone hates. And the zionists are the oppresors in Palestine, not the muslims..

suddenly Kathianne isn't asking for 'sources' when you spew this bull$hit that the muslims in Palestine are 'oppresing' the christians.

My Crusader ancistors were murderers and racist pigs, we changed-Bush and his racist fundamentalist christian friends havn't.

And you American bastards remember one thing: the keepers of the christian holy-sites are ARABS, it's them that your god-damn tax dollars are wrapping a barbed wire cage around, and it's your tanks and bullets that have trashed bethlahem.

My Aunt's house is just north of Jerusalem between Ramullah, she lives there with her daughter who is a translator at the Irish consulate, it now falls behind Sharon/Bush's racist wall, so get this: if they don't get out, they'll be stripped of their citizenship and be degraded from 2nd class citizens to 3rd, so now they have to move, and if a arab-christian boy from Nazareth marries a girl from Bethlahem, they strip him of his citizenship and throw him into the bantustan with the rest of the unforgiven, that'l teach him to fall in love. Oh I'm sorry Kathianne did I forget to provide 'sources', do you want my Aunts phone number!?

So Avatar4321 take your 'truth' and

Originally posted by dilloduck
The UN is illegitimate as is your definition-- the Arabs give the palestinians tons of $$$$$ too-----so what??
Agreed. For the UN opinion to be legitimate we would have to assume it to be a neutral and just governing body. It is neither neutral nor just.
The UN security council issued more resolutions condemning Israel for something or other than for any other nation. Meanwhile, there are nations commiting atrocities far greater than even the most cynical politician can attribute to Israel; consider such nations as Somalia, Rwanda, Afghanistan before the war, Iran, and North Korea.
There was never even a porposal for a resolution condemning the suicide bombings as terrorism, though they illustrate all that terrorism is.
Many resolutions against Israel never made it through the UN because of USA's veto. Not one pro-Isaeli resolution was Israel.
Israel was never recognized for many of its contributions to to fighting terror worldwide and to other successful military operations that only helped the world. Some examples:
-Execution of prominent Nazis.
-Bombing Iraq's nuclear reactor in 1980's.
-Hi-jacking the hostages taken to Uganda by Palestinians with no loss of life.
-Constantly combatting organizations such as Hamas and Hezbollah, both terror organizations.

Israel was never credited for their adherence to the Oslo accords; the Palestinians kept none of their commitments, but the UN forgot about this.

Does Israel really deserve such treatment? What of the other tyrannical governments around the world, starting with its Muslim neighbors?
How can the UN be called unbiased when Sec.-Gen. Cofi Annan was seen shaking hands and exchanging pleasantries with leaders such as Crown Prince Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Saddam Hussein of Iraq--a proven despot, and Yassir Arafat, who was considered a terrorist by the world until he suddenly reclassified himself as militant politician? At the same time, Annan condemns Israel for all the wrongs in the middle east.

Until the UN becomes unbiased, it cannot be used as a viable source.

I am an Arab Christian, my family is from Nazareth- they are Israeli citizens, my parents hold dual citizenship Israeli-US; We are Greek Orthodox, my first cousin is a priest at the Basilica; my family is very established in Nazareth.
my family dates back to the crusaders-we know this because some of the people in my family have blue eyes and lighter skin and hair, it's kind of a recissive thing. That doesn't matter because the ID card says 'ARAB' so you get discriminated against anyways, doesn't matter how white you are. Despite the little dispute over that tiny mosk they wanted to build next to the basilica, the relations with the muslims are good, in Nazareth, Jerusalem, and Bethlahem- you can't tell a Christian Arab from a Muslim one -Yasser Arafats wife is a christian and so are several members of his cabnet. It's the supremist-zionists that everyone hates. And the zionists are the oppresors in Palestine, not the muslims..

suddenly Kathianne isn't asking for 'sources' when you spew this bull$hit that the muslims in Palestine are 'oppresing' the christians.

My Crusader ancistors were murderers and racist pigs, we changed-Bush and his racist fundamentalist christian friends havn't.

And you American bastards remember one thing: the keepers of the christian holy-sites are ARABS, it's them that your god-damn tax dollars are wrapping a barbed wire cage around, and it's your tanks and bullets that have trashed bethlahem.

My Aunt's house is just north of Jerusalem between Ramullah, she lives there with her daughter who is a translator at the Irish consulate, it now falls behind Sharon/Bush's racist wall, so get this: if they don't get out, they'll be stripped of their citizenship and be degraded from 2nd class citizens to 3rd, so now they have to move, and if a arab-christian boy from Nazareth marries a girl from Bethlahem, they strip him of his citizenship and throw him into the bantustan with the rest of the unforgiven, that'l teach him to fall in love. Oh I'm sorry Kathianne did I forget to provide 'sources', do you want my Aunts phone number!?

So Avatar4321 take your 'truth' and

But they don't KEEP it. You see, they were, under Oslo, required to protect Jewish holy sites. Instead, they are vandalized and destroyed, like the one in Nablas.
They, the Arabs, are really "keeping" the holy land.

Also, were you under a different government- not in Israel- you would have much less freedom to express your opinions. Were Israel a regime similar to that of any of its neighbors, your outspoken hatred for the nation would not be tolerated. YOu would be dead or incarcerated by now, or you would sit and nod in support of the "mother country." However, Israel is not the despotic regime that some of its neighbors are, so you have nothing to worry about.
Sources are provided, if you'd take the trouble to read.

That Tomb in Nablus is made of stone, they set a fire inside of it, after the Israelis had withdraw after a gun battle, you can burn stone all you want, once it's out just paint over the black stain and it's good as new; the people who set the fire knew that; the scripts/antiquities inside of it had been removed prior to the fire and the Palestinian security forces did eventually take control of the site, it was not 'destroyed'.

I think the other people on this board have never spent much time in a developing country much less lived in one; your perceptions are based on what you read and see in the American media TV/Magazines, this media is controled by rich white people and most of the influential people are rich Jews.

I been in the refugee camps in Lebanon, the ones in Gaza and the WB, I talked to Arabs in Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine; Never once did I hear one complain that they don't got no 'freedom of speech'; what good is 'expresing your opinion' when no one in the west gives a fck, when your oppressed in an aphartied state and your property is confiscated by this 'democracy' - and it's BS anyways, one of our relatives in the 1980's-she was sitting in some public outdoor place talking to her friend, she was talking shit about the government-not about the conflict with the Palestinians or the PM, just basically talking about how corrupt politics are-like anyone would, one of these 'intelligence' people heard her, identified her, and she was banned from ever working for the city. It didn't matter that our family had worked for the cities of Haifa and Nazareth since it was the Turkish Governorship of Palestine, or that during the war in 1948 Jews who worked with my grandfather for the City of Haifa called him and told him not to run, they would protect him because he was so well liked, that our family had never been involved in any politics or militancy, she was black-listed.

When I was in Lebanon people were talking shit about Assad all over the place, there was an election for the parliament the politicians, especially the Christian ones were saying all sorts of crap about the government, including that the Syrians should get out, and they've had open protests their about the Syrian military presence, so much that it has now redeployed out of Beirut to the Bekka valey (CNN)(BBC), Jordan didn't seem so bad either, yet according to the American media the Arab states are just so 'despotic', I don't know what to believe, whatever..

IMHO, What you have in the occupied territories and in Iraq is a general uprising against an oppressor, I don't see the Syrians going into poor shiite neighborhoods and killing people by the hundreds or putting their cities under bloody seige.

I think Americans better wake-up; your being spoon-fed a load of ka-ka; Freedom! Freedom! Freedom!-every occupier and oppressor throughout history has used that word-everyone fights for Freedom, your gonna lose in Iraq - because you got sucked in by the Zionists, they told you it was 'democracy' and the Arabs were 'terrorists' and you believed the big lie, and like my Crusader ancestors, we're all fcked.

Originally posted by etoile
But they don't KEEP it. You see, they were, under Oslo, required to protect Jewish holy sites. Instead, they are vandalized and destroyed, like the one in Nablas.

Also, were you under a different government- not in Israel- you would have much less freedom to express your opinions. Were Israel a regime similar to that of any of its neighbors, your outspoken hatred for the nation would not be tolerated. YOu would be dead or incarcerated by now, or you would sit and nod in support of the "mother country." However, Israel is not the despotic regime that some of its neighbors are, so you have nothing to worry about.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Hmmm, I think we heard this same line about Afghanistan!:rolleyes:

Oh, I think we heard that about every military campaign we ever entered. It was true for a few (Vietnam) but not for other, bigger wars. Revolutionary War (War for Independence) is just one (admittedly very old) example.

Originally posted by AZJ

I think the other people on this board have never spent much time in a developing country much less lived in one; your perceptions are based on what you read and see in the American media TV/Magazines, this media is controled by rich white people and most of the influential people are rich Jews.

Yep it always those damn Jews who are bent on either converting all the Muslims to Judaism or simply slaying the Arab world from Ambush.

Ariel Sharon is not interested in making peace with the Arab Muslims who have always lived in their Arab Palestine for the past 12,000 year history of Palestine and the Palestinians. Sharon is like the mass murderer Adolph Hitler in that he wants to gas all the Arabs of the world and then feed their bodies to the pigs, he hopes the Arabs will still be alive when they are gobbled up like so many M&Ms.

It is now predicted that Sharon will have every one of the 1.3+ billion Arabs placed in large pork feeding pins and the earth will remain pure for the Jewish people.

May it be allah the mericiful's will.

Originally posted by etoile

Also, were you under a different government- not in Israel- you would have much less freedom to express your opinions. Were Israel a regime similar to that of any of its neighbors, your outspoken hatred for the nation would not be tolerated. You would be dead or incarcerated by now, or you would sit and nod in support of the "mother country." However, Israel is not the despotic regime that some of its neighbors are, so you have nothing to worry about.

In a recent poll taken among the Arabs living in Israel, the question asked was "which form of government would you
prefer to live under if you had a choice of 1) current Arab country dictatorships 2) demcracy as practiced by the USA or 3) democracy as practiced under the European nations."

Their reply was over 78% that they would rather live under the form of government as now present in the State of Israel.

Isn't that a kick in the butt?

Forum List

Back