Solutions?

MrMarbles

Jun 8, 2004
Canada baby!
What do people think can be possible, and viable solutions to the predictament that is the middle east?

Whos right? Whos wrong?

Is anybody right?

simplest solution? "Operation Parking Lot"

Drop about 20 nukes and watch it sizzle. Sure they'll be alot of whining from the UN and other nations, but that'll die down after awhile. Then China, Russia and Parts of Africa will have plenty of parking space.

Originally posted by insein

Drop about 20 nukes and watch it sizzle. Sure they'll be alot of whining from the UN and other nations, but that'll die down after awhile. Then China, Russia and Parts of Africa will have plenty of parking space.

seems an awful long way for china to have to commute to a parking lot.

The Israelis have offered land again and again. Each time the Palestinians find reasons to refuse. Started when UN wanted them to have a seperate state, they refused so it ALL became Israel.

I was hoping for constructive talk on solving a complex problem. But hey, everyone has a right to express their views.

:eek:

Originally posted by MrMarbles

What do people think can be possible, and viable solutions to the predictament that is the middle east?
Whos right? Whos wrong?
Is anybody right?

The solution in the Middle East is really easy.

Send in the American calvary to destroy Mecca and leave atomic waste matter in the hole that was the Islamic entry to paradise.

This will engender Islamic love and admiration for the white folks of the infidel western world.

Is that simple enough for you?

This is total non-sence-the only thing the Israelis have ever offered is a racist-aphartied system of unconected bantustans I even have a map of Baraks offer, take a look at it, you call that a 'state'?

http://singabro.tripod.com/final-status.gif

Originally posted by Kathianne
The Israelis have offered land again and again. Each time the Palestinians find reasons to refuse. Started when UN wanted them to have a seperate state, they refused so it ALL became Israel.

Originally posted by jowlover
This is total non-sence-the only thing the Israelis have ever offered is a racist-aphartied system of unconected bantustans I even have a map of Baraks offer, take a look at it, you call that a 'state'?

http://singabro.tripod.com/final-status.gif

Maybe I am a little slow on the uptake here. I followed the link and the page is blank. Was that the point and I am missing it?

If not, then no I would not call that a state, I would call that inseins' parking lot solution :D

don't click on it, open a new browser window and cut/paste it into the address bar:

you can see it's just a system of disconnected bantustans, now look at the demographic data concerning Israel and you'll understand what a disgusting racist system the zionist entity is..

don't click on it, open a new browser window and cut/paste it into the address bar:

you can see it's just a system of disconnected bantustans, now look at the demographic data concerning Israel and you'll understand what a disgusting racist system the zionist entity is..

Are you posting just to agitate? Do you enjoy this? Or are you simply an ignorant, dull-witted illiterate who has no knowledge of knowledge, history, or spelling?

I am sorry, you just post the same thing everywhere. You don't support your arguments with evidence. You cannot spell words. What other conclusions can I make?

I'm not a native English speaker, I'd love to see you write this well in a foriegn language..

but your an idiot because you refuse to confront the undeniable FACT that Israel is RACIST and is by definition a racist aphartied state as the UN conference in S. Africa declared, as the UN general assembly equated zionism to racism.. and America continues to give the zionist tons of $$ even though it guarantees their defeat in Iraq because their support of zionism infuriates the arab world.. a pretty sad situation if you ask me!

and the map I submitted clearly shows that Barak/Clinton offered only a re-invented aphartied sheme, not a state..

why don't you back up your argument with facts instead of calling me illiterate,

Liberate the following countries:

Iran, Syria, Lebanon.

Continue building a strong republic in Iraq

Give the Palestinians all the land they want on the condition that every terror attack that happens after that gives back half the land they still control back to Israel who is then free to annex it as part of the Israeli state, no longer negociable for trading for peace.

Of course, these arent the very easiest feats to accomplish.

the simplest idea for peace in the middle east is to teach them the Gospel of Jesus Christ. its what eventually brought the west to peace.

why don't you back up your argument with facts instead of calling me illiterate,

Why dont you do the same. Perhaps if you didnt just come in with both barrells firing and generalizing an entire race of people as racists (which ironicly makes you racist) try discussing things with people. Not sure what your original language is but in America we usually try to discuss problems before labeling groups as racists etc.

Ok all. Let's give Jowlover the benefit of the doubt. He claims to be non-English first, grant spelling, grammatical, etc., gd most of us have more than a few of those ourselves.

What is not ok, are blanket statements without sourcing or opinion caveats.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Ok all. Let's give Jowlover the benefit of the doubt. He claims to be non-English first, grant spelling, grammatical, etc., gd most of us have more than a few of those ourselves.

What is not ok, are blanket statements without sourcing or opinion caveats.

Hey I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. I am simply giving him advice on what will and will not go well on this board.

Talking like an adult, citing sources, giving people you talking to and the topics you talk about the respect they deserve = Good

Broadbrushing a race as racist, evil, and espousing hatred to any race = bad.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Hey I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. I am simply giving him advice on what will and will not go well on this board.

Talking like an adult, citing sources, giving people you talking to and the topics you talk about the respect they deserve = Good

Broadbrushing a race as racist, evil, and espousing hatred to any race = bad.

Then we agree. I was caveating the grammar. English is the most difficult language to get for non-natives. It sucks, see http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/grammar/g_spelhomo.html

In no way was I giving a bye in content....:p:

jowlover's statements maybe 'braodbrushin' but what about insein's 'operation parking lot idea'. He maybe joking, but he is certainly not being 'adult' about it.

I never branded an entire race as racist, I even included a link to nimn.org - which is a Jewish group that thinks israel's policies are racist, so I don't know what you talking about..

Iraq is history, The US will never win there because Arabs distrust/hate the US too much because it supports Israel, the rebels will keep hacking away at the puppet regime until they win, and they will, a pupet regime is not freedom and democary and either is putting cities under siege, house to house searches, torture, abuse, and occupation, I'll tell you another thing I been in Lebanon for a few Months and I felt alot freer there than I do in America with all it's restictions and nasty cops, crime, 10,000 murders a year (do I need to source that?) and a sham democracy dominated by democrat-republican- 2 factions of a single party/agenda-

also spare the Arabs your evangelical prosylitizing(sic) the Arab christians in Nazareth and Bethlahem don't try to convert their muslim neigbors so they get along fine..

When Americans prosylitize you come off like "oh our religion is so much better than yours, you must abandon your pagan-develish religion and see the light-or you will go to hell"

oh shut-up..
your tax dollars just wasted 600-1000 Iraqis (CNN) in Falluja just because those people are fighting foriegn domination/occupation-the same foreigner that are bring hell to their Palestinian bretherine, if I were you I would be worring about my own soul, the Arabs will be just fine-

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Why dont you do the same. Perhaps if you didnt just come in with both barrells firing and generalizing an entire race of people as racists (which ironicly makes you racist) try discussing things with people. Not sure what your original language is but in America we usually try to discuss problems before labeling groups as racists etc.

I never branded an entire race as racist, I even included a link to nimn.org - which is a Jewish group that thinks israel's policies are racist, so I don't know what you talking about..

Iraq is history, The US will never win there because Arabs distrust/hate the US too much because it supports Israel, the rebels will keep hacking away at the puppet regime until they win, and they will, a pupet regime is not freedom and democary and either is putting cities under siege, house to house searches, torture, abuse, and occupation, I'll tell you another thing I been in Lebanon for a few Months and I felt alot freer there than I do in America with all it's restictions and nasty cops, crime, 10,000 murders a year (do I need to source that?) and a sham democracy dominated by democrat-republican- 2 factions of a single party/agenda-

also spare the Arabs your evangelical prosylitizing(sic) the Arab christians in Nazareth and Bethlahem don't try to convert their muslim neigbors so they get along fine..

When Americans prosylitize you come off like "oh our religion is so much better than yours, you must abandon your pagan-develish religion and see the light-or you will go to hell"

oh shut-up..
your tax dollars just wasted 600-1000 Iraqis (CNN) in Falluja just because those people are fighting foriegn domination/occupation-the same foreigner that are bring hell to their Palestinian bretherine, if I were you I would be worring about my own soul, the Arabs will be just fine-so stop acting like you care becase we know you don't..

so much for benefit of the doubt. two suggestions.
1) stay in Lebanon
2) ask a mod to move this thread to Anti-Usa

:trolls:
:asshole:

Forum List

Back