Solutions to Israel/Palestine

Success in Gaza would have been under one of the two.

1. hurting Hamas in a way that will shock the terrorist organization to its core

2. Freeding Gilad Shalit from captivity without releasing any terrorists from jail.

The second was not accomplished, but the first sure did. Hamas never saw it coming, and suffered great loses.

The Cast Lead operation was much more successful because we have learned from past mistakes (2006) and knew what our main goal was and how we plan to make it happen.

After Cast Lead, we have long days of quiet (compared to previous to the operation when the south suffered rockets non stop).

It would have been alot better, though, if the IDF would have succeded doing so without harming civilians. But sadly, civilians were hurt there, as well.

It is true that Israel flopped consistently in freeing Shalit without paying the price.

The truce before cast lead was holding up quite well even though Israel reneged constantly. Another truce was offered to Israel days before cast lead but Israel refused it.

That said, Israel killed about 1400 Palestinians and only a few hundred were militants. Israel destroyed massive amounts of infrastructure and almost all of it was civilian.

Israel barely made a dent in the militant's capabilities. They can still fire all the rockets they want but it is not in their strategic interest to do so. Just like they stopped suicide bombing years ago because it was not in their strategic interest to do so.

Israel has never been serious about a truce. That is why you people get rockets. You should push Israel for a truce.

It's of course easy for the Palestinian terrorists to hide behind civilians.

That is what the propaganda always says.

"It's not their statistic interest to shoot rockets"

Different prespective I happen to hold here, from where I stand.

I will stick to mine, if you don't mind:doubt:

What do you know of the different Palestinian strategies?

I know what's going on in field. Every time a strategy changes, I feel it at home.

Can you say the same thing for yourself?

DIDN'T THINK SO:doubt:

Can I take that as a "no?"

Only solution: invite Israel to relocate to somewhere in Canada or Australia (who both have land to spare and would welcome a western-style people).
And continue to develop solar power and electric cars. Eventually, we could ignore the ME altogether and oil would go back to 10 cents a gallon.

:thanks:

Only solution: invite Israel to relocate to somewhere in Canada or Australia :

You remember when this idea was actually a serious one?

That Israel should be in Uganda or Madagascar?

Sure, Canada loves Israel. They should just bulldoze everyone out of Ontario and give it to Israel.

I know Canada well, there's plenty of unused room for a small country like Israel. It would be extremely easy for them to BUY up enough land, never mind that Canada still has a ton of "crown" land, meaning nobody's even bought it yet. And they'd be totally welcomed.

Israel claims that it won the 1948 was. It didn't.

Yeah, ok. The Arabs won and as a result:
Israel - 23,000 days of statehood and still winning!:lol:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!:confused:

All third grade snickering aside, the "Arabs" did not lose the 1948 war.

That's 9th grade snickering, Fool, and to all but the fools here the message is clear: the Arabs rejected co-existence in 1948 and to this day continue to their rejectionism and continue to pay the price,

I know what's going on in field. Every time a strategy changes, I feel it at home.
Can you say the same thing for yourself?
DIDN'T THINK SO:doubt:

Can I take that as a "no?"

You can very much take it as a YES.

You're a very confusing person. Ya know that?:eusa_eh:

Not confusing but rather confused. To poor Tinhead, up is down, day is night, and the Celtics are gonna win the NBA championship.

Forum List

Back