Solution to the illegal immigration in the US

Hi DavidS:

Mexico doesn't want them and neither does America - question: Should America grant sovereignty to the 20 million illegal immigrants living in America today? Partition part of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas and call it New Mexico.

How many of you would support this?

No. The answer to this problem has been the same from day one: Put the Americans into jail who 'hire' illegal alien foreign nationals 'and' revoke their business licenses FOREVER. Period.

Nobody needs to spend one dime deporting a single illegal alien, because when nobody will 'hire' them, they will find their own way back home across the border . . . Too damned simple. Those Americans among you 'hiring' illegal aliens are taking bread out of the mouths of American children like this (pic and pic and pic). Shame on all of you 'abominable' and wretched souls 'hiring' illegal aliens and destroying this once great nation . . . for whom the lake of fire burns the hottest. The son of man will lead you by the hand into the deepest parts of your fiery abode to rot forever and ever, with your father the devil, 'and' to be visited by ALL of those you condemned to poverty and humiliation . . .

In my kingdom, then ANYONE hiring a single illegal alien will be looking at this AND I expect to have no problems in this area . . .

GL,

Terral

If it was up to me, I would enact all proposals at once, mass deportation, jailing of those hiring them, massive border wall with armed guards, etc., but we as US citizens must be prepared for the inevitable massive price increases in products worked on/services rendered by illegal aliens...

WTF are you talking about? How are you going to force the rest of the planet, ie., shitholes like africa and china and all of the other poor countries, to start paying their people US-level wages?

I'm specifically referring to American trade liberalization, i.e. American countries like the U.S. and Mexico.

WTF are you talking about? How are you going to force the rest of the planet, ie., shitholes like africa and china and all of the other poor countries, to start paying their people US-level wages?

I'm specifically referring to American trade liberalization, i.e. American countries like the U.S. and Mexico.

Ok, since you want to arbitrarily discuss only mexico, as if that would solve anything, since then if you raise Mexico's salaries - but nowhere else, THEN what would you expect to happen?

But hypothetically, lets say the world consisted of just the US and Mexico, as you put it, how do you propose to compel a very poor, corrupt, and failed country like Mexico to start paying wages at 400% of their current level, to increase them to a level matching the US'?

Last edited:
Ok, since you want to arbitrarily discuss only mexico, as if that would solve anything, since then if you raise Mexico's salaries - but nowhere else, THEN what would you expect to happen?

"Arbitrarily discuss"? Since the large majority of illegal immigrants to the U.S. have come from Mexico, it seems rather pertinent to place significant focus on that country.

But hypothetically, lets say the world consisted of just the US and Mexico, as you put it, how do you propose to compel a very poor, corrupt, and failed country like Mexico to start paying wages at 400% of their current level, to increase them to a level matching the US'?

I didn't refer to wages that matched those of the U.S. but trade liberalization has had undoubtedly adverse impacts in its destabilization of the Mexican working class, which has obviously encouraged migration. Implementation of fair trade would remedy that.

"Arbitrarily discuss"? Since the large majority of illegal immigrants to the U.S. have come from Mexico, it seems rather pertinent to place significant focus on that country.

This is how the media plays it. I would wager that for every mexican, there is at least one chinese illegal, or close to it.

I didn't refer to wages that matched those of the U.S. but trade liberalization has had undoubtedly adverse impacts in its destabilization of the Mexican working class, which has obviously encouraged migration. Implementation of fair trade would remedy that.

I am not clear on how you believe free trade has negatively impacted Mexico. Can you explain that in more detail?

This is how the media plays it. I would wager that for every mexican, there is at least one chinese illegal, or close to it.

I am not clear on how you believe free trade has negatively impacted Mexico. Can you explain that in more detail?

you will have to wait until tomorrow......Aggies mom said it was time for his bottle and to get in his jammies and get to bed....

The problem with immigration from Mexico has been around a lot longer than the US trade liberalization. It has more to do with the corrupt government that's been there since I've been alive. Case in point, since the lucrative oil industry has grown in Mexico, it hasn't transended to the population like it should have. The peso's stopped at the government, and the wealthy.

Mexico doesn't want them and neither does America - question: Should America grant sovereignty to the 20 million illegal immigrants living in America today? Partition part of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas and call it New Mexico.

That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard. The only way to stop illegal entry into the U.S. is to secure the border. One question though. Why only part of California and all of Texas? If it wasn't for Texas all those states you mentioned plus parts of Nebraska, Kansas, Wyoming, Colorado and Oklahoma would STILL belong to Mexico.

My hypothesis is to arrest and fine those who are hiring these illegals. Someone wants them, and is employing them. So until these people that are hiring them are stopped, this is going to continue. Don't you think that taking away the incentive would work better than a fence? I think that the fence is scenery for the people. If it worked, we wouldn't be where we are.

And while I'm ranting, why not legalize marijuana? That would slow down some of the cartels' incentives. Maybe they would move on to different drugs, but marijuana is one of their bigger products. So if people can get it legally in the U.S. there won't be as big of a need for smuggling.

I'm all for immigrants entering our country the legal way. But I see it everyday-landscaping company trucks filled with people who do not speak a word of English. Maybe some of them are legal.....but they probably aren't. Fine these skin flints who are hiring them, and I'll guarantee you that some of it would stop.

Does it matter what Americans think? Illegal aliens can pretty much do whatever the hell they want and call it peach cobbler. They out breed the indigenous peoples, they add insult to injury by storming over the border like deranged lemmings without any kind of self awareness and pretend any or all objections from the natives are racist, or that propaganda. We don't have to give them anything, they will take it anyway. That , THEY think, is fair. I see this cud every stinking day, the growing influence of a foreign culture by those that violate our border without our permission or legal status, treated like some new class of untouchables at the service of the American upperclass. The upper classes lost touch with their OWN roots years ago. They are isolated from the consequences. So what difference does any of this make?

IF there are ANY latinos out there, and/or organizations of same, who contributed handsomely to the Obama campaign, then you can be sure HE WILL sign ANY bill that will give them amnesty! It seems it's easy to buy the White House under the Obama administration.

Forum List

Back