Solution to the illegal immigration in the US

The law gives the right of return to those born Jews (having a Jewish mother or grandmother), those with Jewish ancestry (having a Jewish father or grandfather) and converts to Judaism (Orthodox, Reform, or Conservative denominations—not secular—though Reform and Conservative conversions must take place outside the state, similar to civil marriages).
Right there, soggy...so answer my question. Why don't the palis convert if they want to be Israelis so badly?

Last edited by a moderator:
Charedi citizens of Israel generally do not recognize conversions performed by Reform or Conservative Judaism

Originally, the Law of Return was restricted to Jews only. A 1970 amendment, however, stated that, "The rights of a Jew under this Law and the rights of an oleh under the Nationality Law... are also vested in a child and a grandchild of a Jew, the spouse of a Jew, the spouse of a child of a Jew and the spouse of a grandchild of a Jew".

I love how you have to hide behind selective arguements, ravir. Again, I notice you don't admit to me that you have a spiritual faith handed down by your mother...

funny how that works...

so then I guess you don't mind if AMERICAN citizenship requires the conversion to christianity then, eh?

:lol:

Last edited:
Originally posted by catzmeow
I've rarely seen as much collective stupidity as is represented in this thread. The ideas are truly antigenius.

So true.

Why bother enforcing existing immigration laws if you can split the country in two and give the lower half to illegal immigrants? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I'm pretty sure you need to go around to each of us and confess that you are on a sex crime list before you get to post in any of these threads, pajama prowler. No one cares to hear what you think in between your playground fishing.

:rofl:

Oh...irony. It never ends. Do you think we've forgotten about your Southeast Asia reality tour, which you hoped to top off with a visit to Diu's daughter at the mall? Ugh...I just hope there's a version of Chris Hansen in the land down under.

ps.. LOTS of things provoke immigration. But, hey, when in doubt go ahead and hide behind jargon like you did a fake account, eh sandbox romeo?

lol, "hid behind a fake account"? You mind telling me how I would have posted otherwise, idiot, given that I was permanently banned? :rofl:

And fuck, "jargon"? Is "trade liberalization" a bit above your soggy, dented little head, Slowbum? I know "JEWS BAD!" must be pretty advanced in your macabre little playworld, slappy, but try to stay on topic. ;)

José;1237447 said:
Originally posted by catzmeow
I've rarely seen as much collective stupidity as is represented in this thread. The ideas are truly antigenius.

So true.

Why bother enforcing existing immigration laws if you can split the country in two and give the lower half to illegal immigrants? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

We'll let you run that idea by those in the "lower half"

:cuckoo:

Charedi citizens of Israel generally do not recognize conversions performed by Reform or Conservative Judaism

Originally, the Law of Return was restricted to Jews only. A 1970 amendment, however, stated that, "The rights of a Jew under this Law and the rights of an oleh under the Nationality Law... are also vested in a child and a grandchild of a Jew, the spouse of a Jew, the spouse of a child of a Jew and the spouse of a grandchild of a Jew".

I love how you have to hide behind selective arguements, ravir. Again, I notice you don't admit to me that you have a spiritual faith handed down by your mother...

funny how that works...

so then I guess you don't mind if AMERICAN citizenship requires the conversion to christianity then, eh?

:lol:

The Charedi don't have to serve in the IDF or pay taxes either if they're doing Torah study - so they're not really ones to be making laws.

Typical...a jew thinks everything is about Israel. Who gives a rats ass what is going on in Israel? This thread is about U S immigration.

Just another example of someone with no understanding of the question but has all the answers if they can twist the conversation to include the aparthied state of Israel.

Mexico doesn't want them and neither does America - question: Should America grant sovereignty to the 20 million illegal immigrants living in America today? Partition part of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas and call it New Mexico.

How many of you would support this?

That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard. The only way to stop illegal entry into the U.S. is to secure the border. One question though. Why only part of California and all of Texas? If it wasn't for Texas all those states you mentioned plus parts of Nebraska, Kansas, Wyoming, Colorado and Oklahoma would STILL belong to Mexico.

In my opinion the true way to stop it is to go aggressively after those companies and folks that hire them. With stiffer penalities that we dish out now. No one will want to cross the border if there is no pie in the sky or opporunity.

The only way to stop illegal immigration is not securing the border but take away the incentive to come. Put the E-Verify system in place mandatory and repeal the 14th amendment or correctly interpret it.

The age-old pesky U.S.-Mexico border problem has taxed the resources of both countries, led to long lists of injustices, and appears to be heading only for worse troubles in the future. Guess what? The border problem can never be solved. Why? Because the border IS the problem! It's time for a paradigm change.

Never fear, a satisfying, comprehensive solution is within reach: Megamerge: the Dissolution Solution. Simply dissolve the border along with the failed Mexican government, and megamerge the two countries under U.S. law, with mass free 2-way migration eventually equalizing the development and opportunities permanently, with justice and without racism.

For details, Google "Megamerge Dissolution Solution".

All I ask is that you read the article before commenting.

Ciao.

The only way to stop illegal immigration is not securing the border but take away the incentive to come. Put the E-Verify system in place mandatory and repeal the 14th amendment or correctly interpret it.

That has no legitimate relation to the removal of said incentive, which necessitates the elimination of deeply inequitable international wage differentials and thus the repeal of trade liberalization.

The best way to prevent illegal entry into the US from anyboarder is to put armed guards on the boarders with instructions to shoot to kill any attempted illegal entry. Space the guards out about every 100 yards or so to ensure a good kill zone. (Think of all the unemployed people we could employ!) Probably wouldn't have to shoot but one or two people before the illegal crossings would stop.

Wow. That's a real mouth full. Do you even know what that means? Personally, I could give a shit less what somebody in Mexico makes as a wage. Don't care a whole lot about what Italians make for a wage either. That's some pretty heavy crap you're tossing around. Do you really believe all of that? I bet those dummies that are members of the UAW don't agree with you very much.

Wow. That's a real mouth full. Do you even know what that means? Personally, I could give a shit less what somebody in Mexico makes as a wage. Don't care a whole lot about what Italians make for a wage either. That's some pretty heavy crap you're tossing around. Do you really believe all of that? I bet those dummies that are members of the UAW don't agree with you very much.

Then you simply reveal your own ignorance of trade theory. International wage differentials provide a crucial incentive for labor mobility; if you cared about reducing illegal immigration, you'd care about reducing American trade liberalization that played a role in exacerbating it. Only an appropriate level of globalization (i.e. fair trade), is able to sufficiently reduce international wage differentials to decrease labor mobility and thus illegal immigration. Your "solution" of rightist police state militarization appears far less attractive by comparison.

Hi DavidS:

Mexico doesn't want them and neither does America - question: Should America grant sovereignty to the 20 million illegal immigrants living in America today? Partition part of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas and call it New Mexico.

How many of you would support this?

No. The answer to this problem has been the same from day one: Put the Americans into jail who 'hire' illegal alien foreign nationals 'and' revoke their business licenses FOREVER. Period.

Nobody needs to spend one dime deporting a single illegal alien, because when nobody will 'hire' them, they will find their own way back home across the border . . . Too damned simple. Those Americans among you 'hiring' illegal aliens are taking bread out of the mouths of American children like this (pic and pic and pic). Shame on all of you 'abominable' and wretched souls 'hiring' illegal aliens and destroying this once great nation . . . for whom the lake of fire burns the hottest. The son of man will lead you by the hand into the deepest parts of your fiery abode to rot forever and ever, with your father the devil, 'and' to be visited by ALL of those you condemned to poverty and humiliation . . .

In my kingdom, then ANYONE hiring a single illegal alien will be looking at this AND I expect to have no problems in this area . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back