Solution to Payroll Tax Reduction Extension Simple

Grew up in the rural south and have lived in the south more generally my entire life. I can count the number of families I've encountered with that many kids on one hand.

Grew up in the rural south and have lived in the south more generally my entire life. I can count the number of families I've encountered with that many kids on one hand.

Then you didn't get into the rural south much.

No, it's just not that common, despite all the stereotypes. You will encounter a ton of people like 4 kids, but 7 would be odd, even there.

I disagree based on my own experiences in the Deep South. And food stamps are a staple with many of the families there.

Well, that or they're committing fraud. In New York, for example, a family making 50k a year would need to have either 7 children or 3 children if one of them had a severe handicap.

Wrong.

If you are in a union and it goes on strike, you can go straight to the Food Stamp office and the unemployment office and qualify for both. It doesn't matter how much money you actually end up making that year.

50K? You are overly generous. And are you getting rid of all payroll taxes? Keep the payroll taxes, exempt $7500 per individual, then flat tax on all income including capital gains.

Am I too generous? That same 50k qualifies you for food stamps.

People making $50,000 a year aren't receiving food stamps unless a lot of other weird conditions are met.

All it takes is three children.

Yeah weird huh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back