Solution to Marriage Issues

I apologize for getting it wrong on who posted that gay that have been cured were never gay to begin with.

No, I didn't pull it out of my hat. I have two special needs kids. I've been to many seminars regarding autism and adhd and have studied neurobiological disorders in children and adolesents. I have a book on it, it's actually a textbook for doctors and I had to order it through the UW bookstore.

Does your book on neurobiological disorders mention anything at all about homosexuality?

It's called logic, try it sometime.

Please, it's your opinion and you stated it as fact. If I were a gay who had been cured, I would be insulted that you believe I lied about being gay to begin with. Who are you to decide who is gay and who isn't? Who are you to decide who was gay and who wasn't?

If they say they are, or were, I take them at their word. That's logical, not to assume they are or were lying because it doesn't meet with my beliefs.

Please, it's your opinion and you stated it as fact. If I were a gay who had been cured, I would be insulted that you believe I lied about being gay to begin with. Who are you to decide who is gay and who isn't? Who are you to decide who was gay and who wasn't?

If they say they are, or were, I take them at their word. That's logical, not to assume they are or were lying because it doesn't meet with my beliefs.

Anyone who does something for attention is generally lying. That is the only reasoning for them to say they were 'cured'.

Yikes. It raises the hairs on the back of my neck when you say that gays were 'cured'.

Perhaps, some find that they are more easily able to let go of their identity as gay or lesbian, and no longer have interest in a same sex relationship. The 'cure' term implies an illness. Homosexuality is not considered a medical disorder, a psychological condition or a disease of any kind.

IMO sexual identity is more fluid than any of us realize, and sexuality is on a continuum. Some people are 100% heterosexual, some are 100% homosexual and some are bi-sexual or could go either way.

Rather than getting stuck on the sexual part, it's the capacity to love that's really the point.

or bonded or committed etc etc etc. Damn folks---this ain't that hard. Help gays come up with a word OTHER THAN MARRIAGE for homosexuals.
I know this isn't quite as good as the original, but here goes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDBtjihpVFg[/ame]

There is no cure for homosexuality. Heterosexuality is not a disease and neither is homosexuality.

The only way for you to get what you want and rid the world of all gays and lesbians is mass murder. Hitler tried that already.
Is this battling sarcasm?

Why? It's not a contest. My statement was true and I did not say anything about percentages. That's your trip, you prove it.
Great. This is not real debate requiring facts and logic. This is just super happy funtime where fantasy and magic sparkle across the screen.

Is this battling sarcasm?

Usually. I am sarcastic. Some people do not want to live in a world where gay people breathe the same air.

They mistakenly think homosexuality is a disease that can be cured. It's not. The only way for them to be happy is to rid the world of gays and lesbians.

Hitler exterminated homosexuals along with the Jews for a purer race and failed.

Great. This is not real debate requiring facts and logic. This is just super happy funtime where fantasy and magic sparkle across the screen.

Where are your facts and logic? Don't ask me to do your work for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
My statement stands. Go back and read it. You are the one that made a statement about percentages. Back it up.

Forum List

Back