Solution to GOP Primary Dilemma

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Guys I've figured it out. Now give me a chance here; I think this could not only unite the GOP, but win over millions upon millions of independents!

So let's begin. First we need a great uniter. And I got this idea because yesterday a pundit was trying to have Sean Hannity play that role in the hopes of uniting Donald Trump and Ted Cruz. But I thought of someone better. Vince McMahon.

Now wait hear me out! He is a hugely successful businessman, entertainer, and lifelong Republican. His wife has run for office in her home state. He is good friends with Donald Trump and has even had him on his show before. We also have no reason to believe he has any problem with Ted Cruz. So here's my scenario.

Setting: WWE Money in the Bank event, Las Vegas, Nevada; just a month before the GOP convention
Scene: Donald Trump has been invited to give a speech.

Plot: Donald Trump is firing up the crowd talking about making America great again! We're going to build a wall, we don't win anymore, I'm the world's greatest negotiator... when all of a sudden -

Out of the crowd jumps a group of protesters wearing #BlackLivesMatter t-shirts! They storm the ring! They're joined by a couple of Mexicans, maybe one or 2 Muslims. On the side of the ring, corrupted white women are twerking and cheering them on! In the ring the protesters are committing all kinds of heinous acts against the Donald. They're hitting him with chairs, they're forcing him to recite the Shahada, they're trying to take his job -

When all of a sudden - Hulk Hogan's theme music starts blaring from the speakers, and a flamboyantly dressed man emerges onto the ramp with fury in his footsteps and rage in his eyes! Picture this (skip to about 1:10):

But it's not Hulk Hogan underneath that uniform... IT'S RAFAEL EDUARDO CRUZ!!! He blasts into the ring and fights off the protesters! Donald Trump gets up, they look each other right in the eyes, holding their gaze for what seems like an eternity, and then they team up and knock out all the protesters! They stand in the ring victorious as the white women join them on stage, now wearing baggy sweaters and long skirts! Trump and Cruz approach each other, and as they clasp hands a banner falls from the rafters...

TRUMP/CRUZ 2016!!! The crowd goes wild!

And the GOP is saved! What better way to end the reality show that has been the GOP primaries?

Guys I've figured it out. Now give me a chance here; I think this could not only unite the GOP, but win over millions upon millions of independents!

So let's begin. First we need a great uniter. And I got this idea because yesterday a pundit was trying to have Sean Hannity play that role in the hopes of uniting Donald Trump and Ted Cruz. But I thought of someone better. Vince McMahon.

Now wait hear me out! He is a hugely successful businessman, entertainer, and lifelong Republican. His wife has run for office in her home state. He is good friends with Donald Trump and has even had him on his show before. We also have no reason to believe he has any problem with Ted Cruz. So here's my scenario.

Setting: WWE Money in the Bank event, Las Vegas, Nevada; just a month before the GOP convention

Plot: Donald Trump is firing up the crowd talking about making America great again! We're going to build a wall, we don't win anymore, I'm the world's greatest negotiator... when all of a sudden -

Out of the crowd jumps a group of protesters wearing #BlackLivesMatter t-shirts! They storm the ring! They're joined by a couple of Mexicans, maybe one or 2 Muslims. On the side of the ring, corrupted white women are twerking and cheering them on! In the ring the protesters are committing all kinds of heinous acts against the Donald. They're hitting him with chairs, they're forcing him to recite the Shahada, they're trying to take his job -

When all of a sudden - Hulk Hogan's theme music starts blaring from the speakers, and a flamboyantly dressed man emerges onto the ramp with fury in his footsteps and rage in his eyes! Picture this (skip to about 1:10):

But it's not Hulk Hogan underneath that uniform... IT'S RAFAEL EDUARDO CRUZ!!! He blasts into the ring and fights off the protesters! Donald Trump gets up, they look each other right in the eyes, holding their gaze for what seems like an eternity, and then they team up and knock out all the protesters! They stand in the ring victorious as the white women join them on stage, now wearing baggy sweaters and long skirts! Trump and Cruz approach each other, and as they clasp hands a banner falls from the rafters...

And the GOP is saved! What better way to end the reality show that has been the GOP primaries?

I've got a better idea......when the Blacklivesmatters start rioting.....200 busloads full of axe-handle wielding members of the mob show up and start splitting heads.

• Banned

I've got a better idea......when the Blacklivesmatters start rioting.....200 busloads full of axe-handle wielding members of the mob show up and start splitting heads.

Well in the controlled setting of a WWE pay-per-view they can frame it to be far more dramatic. And we need to have some Muslims and Mexicans in there too to help really drive home to the #NeverTrump and #NeverCruz people who their real enemies are.

Well in the controlled setting of a WWE pay-per-view they can frame it to be far more dramatic. And we need to have some Muslims and Mexicans in there too to help really drive home to the #NeverTrump and #NeverCruz people who their real enemies are.

How about Cruz is in the ring when Reagan re-appears.
Kind of like this......

• Banned

How about Cruz is in the ring when Reagan re-appears.
Kind of like this......

Does Reagan take him out with a chokeslam to hell?

:rofl:

BTW,.....love your signature.

Forum List

Back