Solid Physical Evidence of AGW.... Where is it?

We will never have "proof" because global warming is an issue in the natural sciences. That you should continue to demand "proof" after the many times this point has been made here is just another indicator that you've never been anywhere near an advanced science education.

Who is asking for proof? I am asking for a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability and you can't even manage that.

My scientific ability is that of someone who got a BSc in Ocean Engineering. Send me a PM and I will send you a photograph of my diploma. And simultaneously, you can send me a photograph of your Masters.

Engineer my shiny metal ass....

We will never have "proof" because global warming is an issue in the natural sciences. That you should continue to demand "proof" after the many times this point has been made here is just another indicator that you've never been anywhere near an advanced science education.

Who is asking for proof?

Several people.

I am asking for a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability and you can't even manage that.

I no longer care what you ask for. Everything you do, you do to entertain yourself with. You have no other motivation.

My scientific ability is that of someone who got a BSc in Ocean Engineering. Send me a PM and I will send you a photograph of my diploma. And simultaneously, you can send me a photograph of your Masters.

Engineer my shiny metal ass....

You can ask Billy Boy about it if he ever owns up to his own true story.

Forum List

Back