Solid jobs growth, 3 times is a trend

15.5T. If you want to claim it isn't 16T then you're grossly dishonest.
Yes. 15.5 =/= 16.0 Clearly I'm being dishonest.

http://www.standardandpoors.com/spf/docs/case-shiller/CSHomePrice_Release_013118.pdf
High mark of 225 to present 150. 34% down. That's close enough to 40 for me.
You are a stupid dishonest fuck.
That high point of 225 was in late 2006.

Who was president in 2006?

Hint: Not Obama.

So are those numbers something to be proud of?

No, seriously. Why do you use made up numbers?

We don't have $16T in debt. There isn't $5 a gallon gas. We don't have a $1.5T deficit.

Housing has not dropped 40% since Obama took office and we have not lost 7 million jobs in that time either.

If you want to be taken seriously, take a minute and look up real numbers before you post.

Here are some real numbers for you.

$14.79 T + $1.2 T = $15.99 T. Almost $16 T by the end of the fiscal year 2012.
The collapse of real estate lies at the heart of America’s economic problems. House prices have plunged 30 percent since 2006. The drop has wiped out $7 trillion in homeowners’ equity. Millions of construction workers have lost jobs.

Now you can blame Bush.

1) You didn't provide a link.
2) I never said it would never hit $16T. Clearly it will. But that doesn't mean that it's $16T today, which is what was claimed.

Here are the links. If you type the first 5 to 7 words of my factual statements into Google, the link will appear as if by magic.

real estate expo: Latest News & Videos, Photos about real estate expo | The Economic Times

Nation & World | CBO: Deficit estimate for 2012 hiked to $1.2T | Seattle Times Newspaper

The 16 T debt is a no brainer by November.

Last edited:
Three things.....Obama is on office, the economy is in the shitter and you're paying $4.50 per gallon for regular ( don't bother denying the gas price because I looked)...
All this and you are HAPPY with Obama?
You must be living in a parallel universe.

Actually the economy has been in recovery since 2009....

So the recovery is due to Obama but anyhing bad is due to Bush?
Can you get more partisan than this? I don't think so.
I no longer respond to Obama sycophants. Chris is an Obama stvophant

Forum List

Back