Solid jobs growth, 3 times is a trend

$16T in debt:
National Debt Tops $14 Trillion - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
That was the end of 2010. I'm sure it's up to 16 by now.
So you just admitted you don't even know. You haven't even bothered to check. Wow.

$5 gas:
5dollar-gasoline-300x234.jpg
When was this taken? During Bush's time we saw prices that high but they are not there now. I live in L.A. and we have the most expensive gas in the country and our Premium isn't even at $5.

Did you read that link? Because on page 3 it has a chart showing housing prices since 1987 and it CLEARLY shows that since early 2009, prices have NOT dropped by the 40% you are claiming.

Really. Are you this stupid or just pretending to be?
This coming from the guy who is posting links that disprove his own claims.
:clap2:

$16T in debt:
So you just admitted you don't even know. You haven't even bothered to check. Wow.

When was this taken? During Bush's time we saw prices that high but they are not there now. I live in L.A. and we have the most expensive gas in the country and our Premium isn't even at $5.

Did you read that link? Because on page 3 it has a chart showing housing prices since 1987 and it CLEARLY shows that since early 2009, prices have NOT dropped by the 40% you are claiming.

Are you really that fucking stupid..........

Must be.

FNN News Video Report: $5 Dollar Gas is a Reality ~ EFG-BN

Damn a fox news clip, I hope you are butt hurt, that would provide a much better feeling then just proving you wrong.

$16T in debt:

Must be.

Damn a fox news clip, I hope you are butt hurt, that would provide a much better feeling then just proving you wrong.

I can't tell if you guys honestly believe what you write or if you're trying to fuck with people.

1) It's a Fox News clip which means it could be totally fabricated. But lets assume it's not.
2) It's from one gas station. One. They don't mention anything about any other station. One station is hardly indicative of the entire country.
3) It's from April of 2011! Not from today. It says nothing about current prices. April 2011 saw a spike up in prices due to the unrest in the Middle East.

Seriously, if you want to claim that we HAVE, CURRENTLY HAVE, gas at $5, the least you could do is produce a video shot within the past month or so showing prices at that level.

I'll leave you with this:

Gas Price Historical Price Charts - GasBuddy.com

Which shows that currently the national average is about $3.80.

Solid Jobs Growth: 3 Times Is a Trend | Daniel Gross - Yahoo! Finance

As well as the almost 4 million new jobs and countless saved jobswhile the pubs have yet to introduce even one jobs bill. Almost 3 years of economic growth while the pubs filibuster all the jobs and economy bills.

Yep, that's a trend all right and it would continue right into a depression if a pub got elected.

Hopefully, more Dems will be elected so we can continue and speed up this growth. Then the damn pubs can take their constant filibusters and put it where the sun don't shine.

:lol:
True

Because it's impossible!!!
:badgrin:

Still no thanks to the R House?

As obama intends that gas to be about $10.00 a gallon, like his ideal in Europe, $5.00 a gallon gas will seem cheap.

Must be.

I can't tell if you guys honestly believe what you write or if you're trying to fuck with people.

1) It's a Fox News clip which means it could be totally fabricated. But lets assume it's not.
2) It's from one gas station. One. They don't mention anything about any other station. One station is hardly indicative of the entire country.
3) It's from April of 2011! Not from today. It says nothing about current prices. April 2011 saw a spike up in prices due to the unrest in the Middle East.

Seriously, if you want to claim that we HAVE, CURRENTLY HAVE, gas at $5, the least you could do is produce a video shot within the past month or so showing prices at that level.

No one claimed it was the standard price. But you did claim it was nowhere in the country.

If policies were different it wouldnt be in that range. Its over 4 dollars where I am at. Partially because we have one of the highest gas taxes in the country, We raised out of concern for the poor. Thanks for the butt hurt. It made my day.

Must be.

Say what you will, gas prices have doubled under the Obama regime... as well, he's added $5,000,000,000,000 of new debt, housing is off 40%, we have inflation, 40,000,000 unemployed, record numbers on public assistance (which to libs is great news!), record deficits as far as the eye can see, health care costs up 23%, Obamacare slated to cost Americans $2,000,000,000,000, markets still below 2004 levels...

Yeah great job

As well as the almost 4 million new jobs and countless saved jobs while the pubs have yet to introduce even one jobs bill. Almost 3 years of economic growth while the pubs filibuster all the jobs and economy bills.

Yep, that's a trend all right and it would continue right into a depression if a pub got elected.

Hopefully, more Dems will be elected so we can continue and speed up this growth. Then the damn pubs can take their constant filibusters and put it where the sun don't shine.

so MacDonalds and Jack in the Box hired a lot of people last year....

As well as the almost 4 million new jobs and countless saved jobs while the pubs have yet to introduce even one jobs bill. Almost 3 years of economic growth while the pubs filibuster all the jobs and economy bills.

As well as the almost 4 million new jobs and countless saved jobs

That's awesome! Why do we still have fewer jobs than the day Obama was inaugurated?

Why do you keep using made up numbers?

Because that's all the government will provide.

No, seriously. Why do you use made up numbers?

We don't have $16T in debt. There isn't $5 a gallon gas. We don't have a $1.5T deficit.

Housing has not dropped 40% since Obama took office and we have not lost 7 million jobs in that time either.

If you want to be taken seriously, take a minute and look up real numbers before you post.

it is The Rabbi. Truth and the Rabbi have never been at one...ever...

Say what you will, gas prices have doubled under the Obama regime... as well, he's added $5,000,000,000,000 of new debt, housing is off 40%, we have inflation, 40,000,000 unemployed, record numbers on public assistance (which to libs is great news!), record deficits as far as the eye can see, health care costs up 23%, Obamacare slated to cost Americans $2,000,000,000,000, markets still below 2004 levels...

Yeah great job

Credible links please..

..oh, and take your time...

Yeah great job

Ok. You're getting better. But ...

1) Gas "doubled" only because it spiked down briefly due to the Recession. Using that as some kind of standard is just dishonest.
ch.gaschart

2) Housing is NOT off 40% since Obama took office. YOU posted a link confirming that!!
3) We do not have 40,000,000 unemployed. We don't. No matter how much you want it. We don't.

You know, I could keep going, but lets keep this brief and just say everything you posted is wrong. Everything.

The GOP took the House in 2010 and effectively blocked the rest of Obama's destructive agenda. This gave businesses the confidence to begin hiring.
Job creation and GDP growth are way below where they should be in this stage of the business cycle. Will Obama take 'credit" for the economy's poor performance?

It's amazing what has transpired between 2009 with government stimulus spending, and now in 2011 without H.R. 7 the American Jobs Act (stimulus II).

Bill Summary & Status - 112th Congress (2011 - 2012) - H.R.7 - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Call me when we regain the 7,000,000 jobs that have vanished since the Obamanation began and we're no longer $16,000,000,000,000 debt, $1,500,000,000,000 deficits as far as the eye can see, inflation, $5 gas, housing markets off 40%, record numbers of Americans on public assistance, worthless U.S. $, 40,000,000+ unemployed, Solyndra, union bailouts, Wall Street bailouts, U..S. global competitiveness down 4 positions, health insurance costs up 23h%, etc.

Why do you keep using made up numbers?

I've had that poster on ignore forever simply because he refuses to stop with the bogus talking points and statistics. It's ridiculous.

Because that's all the government will provide.

We don't have $16T in debt. There isn't $5 a gallon gas. We don't have a $1.5T deficit.

Housing has not dropped 40% since Obama took office and we have not lost 7 million jobs in that time either.

If you want to be taken seriously, take a minute and look up real numbers before you post.

it is The Rabbi. Truth and the Rabbi have never been at one...ever...

You wouldn't know Truth if it smacked you on the ass.

$16T in debt:

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
15.5T. If you want to claim it isn't 16T then you're grossly dishonest. Like we didnt know that already.
http://www.standardandpoors.com/spf/docs/case-shiller/CSHomePrice_Release_013118.pdf
High mark of 225 to present 150. 34% down. That's close enough to 40 for me.
You are a stupid dishonest fuck.

Yeah great job

Ok. You're getting better. But ...

1) Gas "doubled" only because it spiked down briefly due to the Recession. Using that as some kind of standard is just dishonest.
ch.gaschart

2) Housing is NOT off 40% since Obama took office. YOU posted a link confirming that!!
3) We do not have 40,000,000 unemployed. We don't. No matter how much you want it. We don't.

You know, I could keep going, but lets keep this brief and just say everything you posted is wrong. Everything.

IOW, "I'm going to ignore that $5T number"

:eusa_shhh:

if they say it often enough, maybe someone will believe them...

Forum List

Back