Soledad "Obama" O'Brien

Frankly, I think the media goes too easy on Romney.

If Americans knew how batshit crazy Mormons were, he'd lose every state but Utah.

Typical! What does his religion have to do with being President? Did your employer, assuming you work, hire you based on your religion?

What if he/she (your employer) used it as criteria to decide whom to hire? What if he failed to hire you because of it? You'd be the first to whine, "what does my religion have to do with me performing the duities of the job"!

There is a reason why job applications don't ask about religion.

This is hilarious given that Obama was put through the wringer for possibly being a Muslim and then had a spotlight shined on Reverend Wright. By the way Romney has brought up Wright and said that Obama was seeking to make the country "more" secular.

Really..more secular, eh?

In any case..it's conservatives that hold up a religious litmus test.

Untrue.

JoeBitch is a lib and his hatred of Mormonism has him offering up a political litmus test.

And I don't give a shit what religion a guy is.

I find Islam to be a psychotic "religion" full of hate but in love with violence. On the other hand, there aren't that many adherents of Islam who are overly devoted to the violence and hate requirements of that filthy religion. So, I don't care if a Muslim wins from time to time anymore than I care if a Christian, a Jew or an atheist wins.

Actually, I'm an atheist, and if my boss was some fundie Christian who didn't like that, I wouldn't want to work there, anyway.

But the thing is, Mormons believe a man on a white horse will come down and impose a Mormon Theocracy on this country.

Not exactly the bunch I want to give the nukes to.

And Muslims believe in 72 virgins...what to mock them here as well. Give it a shot.

Actually a misinterpretation. Houri are not "virgins".... they are spirits in the afterlife like angels.

But more to the point, there isn't a Muslim running for president.

...by the way, Romney isn't running on his religion. He never brings it up but people like you with nothing to say always do!

And Muslims believe in 72 virgins...what to mock them here as well. Give it a shot.

Actually a misinterpretation. Houri are not "virgins".... they are spirits in the afterlife like angels.

No one said there was. Try to pay attention and stay on topic. It was brought up to make a point about what you posted.

That's it Joe, dodge and run and change the subject.

You were making a point? Well, not well or effectively, then.

I wasn't mocking Mormonism, even though there is a lot to mock. I am just pointing out that in the REAL world, they have enough strange beliefs that you should really be concerned.

The main one believing they really think that God wants the whole world to be Mormon.

...by the way, Romney isn't running on his religion. He never brings it up but people like you with nothing to say always do!

And that's the point. This is a major part of his life, and he's hiding it.

Just like he's hiding his tax records. And his Olympic Records. And his records as governor.
And who his bundlers are.

Frankly, I like guys who are reasonably open with me.

No one said there was. Try to pay attention and stay on topic. It was brought up to make a point about what you posted.

That's it Joe, dodge and run and change the subject.

You were making a point? Well, not well or effectively, then.

I wasn't mocking Mormonism, even though there is a lot to mock. I am just pointing out that in the REAL world, they have enough strange beliefs that you should really be concerned.

The main one believing they really think that God wants the whole world to be Mormon.

There are all manner of Christians in America with strange beliefs. SOME folks mock many of their beliefs.

This has not been a disqualifier.

Why would the "strange beliefs" of Mormonism be treated all that differently?

No.

You are just straining to project your own bigotry. You are a fail.

I prefer the "ref" call the game the honest and unbiased way.

If Americans knew how batshit crazy Mormons were, he'd lose every state but Utah.

At least Hannity doesn't read from the RNC daily talking points handout while interviewing guests...which she's been caught doing twice live on air.

:lol::lol::lol:Hannity is a living breathing right wing talking point.

Just like he's hiding his tax records. And his Olympic Records. And his records as governor.

Obama's been open now hasn't he? You're an assclown.

Typical! What does his religion have to do with being President? Did your employer, assuming you work, hire you based on your religion?

What if he/she (your employer) used it as criteria to decide whom to hire? What if he failed to hire you because of it? You'd be the first to whine, "what does my religion have to do with me performing the duities of the job"!

This is hilarious given that Obama was put through the wringer for possibly being a Muslim and then had a spotlight shined on Reverend Wright. By the way Romney has brought up Wright and said that Obama was seeking to make the country "more" secular.

Yeah, yeah... I have heard many people throughout my life misspeak and say "my Muslim faith"... Actually... Only this one:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M&feature=player_detailpage]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

OOooh, I guess someone doesn't like the refs not calling the game their way.

I prefer the "ref" call the game the honest and unbiased way.

jeremiah_wright_barack_obama.jpg

Count on her to be throwing her still warm, still moist, network logo emblazoned underwear onto the stage at Charlotte as well as the rest Of Obama's Media Obamabots.

The Allies after WWII tried to ferret out how the Nazi Propagandists managed to get the German people to go insane for all intents and purposes. "They spoke to us mostly with platitudes".

Obama's been open now hasn't he? You're an assclown.

Well, yeah, I guess he hasn't absolutely proven to the wingnuts he's not a space alien...

Count on her to be throwing her still warm, still moist, network logo emblazoned underwear onto the stage at Charlotte as well as the rest Of Obama's Media Obamabots.

The Allies after WWII tried to ferret out how the Nazi Propagandists managed to get the German people to go insane for all intents and purposes. "They spoke to us mostly with platitudes".

Godwin Alert! Godwin Alert!

godwincat-thumb-298x319-155479.jpg

But the thing is, Mormons believe a man on a white horse will come down and impose a Mormon Theocracy on this country.

But you want the Iranians to have them.

I don't want them to have them, but I think we'd better learn to live with it..

But if it came down to a choice between giving nukes to Muslims (who already have them) and Mormons- that's an easy one.

Wright was held up to the spotlight for reasons that had nothing to do with is religion.

Actually, I'm an atheist, and if my boss was some fundie Christian who didn't like that, I wouldn't want to work there, anyway.

.....When Christians are so-much-MORE amusing?????

:eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw]Betty Bowers Explains Traditional Marriage to Everyone Else - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back