Soledad "Obama" O'Brien

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
soledads-forehead.jpg

Wasn't it John Sununu that told her she should put the Obama sticker on her forehead ?

And by the way, the OP is right, it's pretty obvious that O'Brien is in the tank for Obama.
Big surprise.

OOooh, I guess someone doesn't like the refs not calling the game their way.

I prefer the "ref" call the game the honest and unbiased way.

Frankly, I think the media goes too easy on Romney.

If Americans knew how batshit crazy Mormons were, he'd lose every state but Utah.

Typical! What does his religion have to do with being President? Did your employer, assuming you work, hire you based on your religion?

What if he/she (your employer) used it as criteria to decide whom to hire? What if he failed to hire you because of it? You'd be the first to whine, "what does my religion have to do with me performing the duities of the job"!

There is a reason why job applications don't ask about religion.

OOooh, I guess someone doesn't like the refs not calling the game their way.

If Americans knew how batshit crazy Mormons were, he'd lose every state but Utah.

At least Hannity doesn't read from the RNC daily talking points handout while interviewing guests...which she's been caught doing twice live on air.

Typical! What does his religion have to do with being President? Did your employer, assuming you work, hire you based on your religion?

What if he/she (your employer) used it as criteria to decide whom to hire? What if he failed to hire you because of it? You'd be the first to whine, "what does my religion have to do with me performing the duities of the job"!

Actually, I'm an atheist, and if my boss was some fundie Christian who didn't like that, I wouldn't want to work there, anyway.

But the thing is, Mormons believe a man on a white horse will come down and impose a Mormon Theocracy on this country.

Not exactly the bunch I want to give the nukes to.

Actually, I'm an atheist, and if my boss was some fundie Christian who didn't like that, I wouldn't want to work there, anyway.

But the thing is, Mormons believe a man on a white horse will come down and impose a Mormon Theocracy on this country.

And Muslims believe in 72 virgins...what to mock them here as well. Give it a shot.

This is hilarious given that Obama was put through the wringer for possibly being a Muslim and then had a spotlight shined on Reverend Wright. By the way Romney has brought up Wright and said that Obama was seeking to make the country "more" secular.

Really..more secular, eh?

In any case..it's conservatives that hold up a religious litmus test.

And Muslims believe in 72 virgins...what to mock them here as well. Give it a shot.

Actually a misinterpretation. Houri are not "virgins".... they are spirits in the afterlife like angels.

But more to the point, there isn't a Muslim running for president.

Actually a misinterpretation. Houri are not "virgins".... they are spirits in the afterlife like angels.

But more to the point, there isn't a Muslim running for president.

No one said there was. Try to pay attention and stay on topic. It was brought up to make a point about what you posted.

That's it Joe, dodge and run and change the subject.

New Topics

Forum List

Back