Soldiers shooting Palestinian and cheering

Let's await the cheering of Team Israel members...

Seems double standards are just a way of life to Team Israel.

Talking of which, does any of Team Israel want to discuss international law or Geneva Conventions on this one? I suspect not! Of course, they won't count in this case because it's the IDF!

Israel probes 'cheering sniper' video
From your own link everyone has denounced it.

Well, either you can't read, have a comprehension issue or you are just a liar...

Here, let me help you...

Israeli Arab MP Ayman Odeh said in a tweet that the video "horrifies the mind". "Calls of joy at taking a life and what appears to be the execution of someone who did not threaten anyone,"

Yehuda Glick, from the ruling Likud party, called it a "very hard video to watch. Disturbing and disappointing."

Prominent Israeli human rights group B'Tselem said it had little faith in the Israeli military investigation.

"Israeli policymakers & military officials' professed shock & promise to investigate are lip service, their 'thorough investigation' will be whitewashing yet again," it tweeted. "They are the ones supporting manifestly illegal commands ordering soldiers to shoot people who pose no threat."
Did you see my video of the Palestinians dancing in the streets when 3,000 innocent men, women and children were executed on 9/11? The only good Muslim is a dead one. The new crusades are happening right now in the middle east and Europe. Eventually if enough Mooslims end up in the US, we too will be in that war.

It's Happening! Public Schools Indoctrinating Kids to Islam - Is This Our Future!? [VIDEO] | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Talking of which, does any of Team Israel want to discuss international law or Geneva Conventions on this one? I suspect not! Of course, they won't count in this case because it's the IDF!

Well, either you can't read, have a comprehension issue or you are just a liar...

Here, let me help you...

Israeli Arab MP Ayman Odeh said in a tweet that the video "horrifies the mind". "Calls of joy at taking a life and what appears to be the execution of someone who did not threaten anyone,"

Yehuda Glick, from the ruling Likud party, called it a "very hard video to watch. Disturbing and disappointing."

Prominent Israeli human rights group B'Tselem said it had little faith in the Israeli military investigation.

"Israeli policymakers & military officials' professed shock & promise to investigate are lip service, their 'thorough investigation' will be whitewashing yet again," it tweeted. "They are the ones supporting manifestly illegal commands ordering soldiers to shoot people who pose no threat."
Did you see my video of the Palestinians dancing in the streets when 3,000 innocent men, women and children were executed on 9/11? The only good Muslim is a dead one. The new crusades are happening right now in the middle east and Europe. Eventually if enough Mooslims end up in the US, we too will be in that war.

It's Happening! Public Schools Indoctrinating Kids to Islam - Is This Our Future!? [VIDEO] | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

off topic

Are you complaining about the cheering, the video-taping or the shooting?

I condemn the cheering and the video-taping without reservation. Inappropriate, without doubt.

The shooting? The details appear to be a reasonable use of last resort, non-lethal fire from the sources I've read. It was a riot *cough cough* protest "Day of Rage" of ~2000 people with usual array of burning tires, firebombs and rocks and slingshots. The individuals in question approached the fence, ignored verbal warnings to back off, ignored warning shots, was shot in the leg.

The crux of the matter is the extent that Israel should go to protect breaches to the fence by people who MAY or may not be armed with a wide array of weapons used previously. Its easy enough to say that "unarmed" civilians should not be shot, and I agree, but to what extent is Israel capable of determining whether or not they are armed. How much risk should they take?

I condemn the cheering and the video-taping without reservation. Inappropriate, without doubt.

I know, shocking isn't it...

Video of your IDF heros committing crimes and there is no possible Team Israel denial.

It is disgraceful, you are disgraceful in your abject double standards. What is worse, should I make a comment 'out of turn' then I am considered an anti semite... Talk about holding a trump card!

And, in another thread you try and call me out for not denouncing violence. Yeah whatever Shusha! :321:

Are you complaining about the cheering, the video-taping or the shooting?

The shooting? The details appear to be a reasonable use of last resort, non-lethal fire from the sources I've read. It was a riot *cough cough* protest "Day of Rage" of ~2000 people with usual array of burning tires, firebombs and rocks and slingshots. The individuals in question approached the fence, ignored verbal warnings to back off, ignored warning shots, was shot in the leg.

The crux of the matter is the extent that Israel should go to protect breaches to the fence by people who MAY or may not be armed with a wide array of weapons used previously. Its easy enough to say that "unarmed" civilians should not be shot, and I agree, but to what extent is Israel capable of determining whether or not they are armed. How much risk should they take?
who cares if they cheer?
troops have cheered when the enemy gets burned/blown up/etc

Here, let me help you...

If you don’t understand your own links, you probably shouldn’t post them.
Unless you enjoy looking silly.
What do you think of pals naming their schools after terrorists?

I know, shocking isn't it...

Video of your IDF heros committing crimes and there is no possible Team Israel denial.

It is disgraceful, you are disgraceful in your abject double standards. What is worse, should I make a comment 'out of turn' then I am considered an anti semite... Talk about holding a trump card!

And, in another thread you try and call me out for not denouncing violence. Yeah whatever Shusha! :321:

Wait, what?! So when I denounce a specific act by an Israeli soldier, its disgraceful for me to do so?

Look, I'm giving you detailed responses to your questions and to the issues. I'm explaining my POV and why I hold it. When I see something I feel is unacceptable coming from the Israeli side -- I denounce it. If I don't, I explain why I find that particular incident behaviour acceptable. What's the problem?

And, btw, it looks like YOU are the one playing the anti-semite card. Not me.

Let’s await the cheering of the Team Palestinian posters:

Seems double standards are just a way of the Pro Palestinian team.”

Talking of which, does any of Tean Palestinian want to discuss International Law or the Geneva Convention on Anything? Of course not! That’s because “ International Law” doesn’t apply to the Arabs; Just Israel !
Remember when those Palestinian Animals got hold of three Israeli Soldiers and literally tore them apart cheering and Holding up their Blood soaked hands???
Don’t recall any condemnation either from the Pro Pal posters or the “ Internation Community” Just more proof that the “ Law” is just a Joke not to be take seriously .
:boo_hoo14:

Forum List

Back