Soldiers response to HP

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmGjq3cLG1g]YouTube - Soldier vs HP Printer[/ame]

what a lousy shot that dude is.

couple of rounds should have splattered the printer.

it took what, about 30 rounds to knock over the barrel the printer was sitting on?

boy's got a great career with blackwater or wackenhut after he separates.

Troops stationed at the ComCen in Iran back in 79 were getting pretty antsy not knowing what was going to happen and if they would be able to get out of the country or not.

Chief Price (if I remember the name right) Made them go through an exercise hooking up these really old KW7's. Piece of shit teletypes. They were even more pissed until they sent one test message and the Chief told them to go to the destruction board and chose their weapons.

Made some troops real happy demolishing those old things.

how much ammo did they need to waste to kill a lousy teletype?

hope that wasn't a factor in their failure to hold the embassy.

how much ammo did they need to waste to kill a lousy teletype?

hope that wasn't a factor in their failure to hold the embassy.

We knew several days before the embassy was taken that we needed to get out of the country. The Comcen destroyed most of their equipment and all the classified key codes.And all the troops left the country 3 or 4 days before the embassy take over. I know the story because Chief price had to come to the Unit I was in for us to investigate and decide if anything (Communications Security) had been compromised.

thanks for the story and not getting your shorts stuck up your crack at my impertinence.

i'm always game for war stories.

i was raised by wwi, wwii and korean war vets and since me and the navy were never able to cut a contract, it seems like a big part of my service has been to help combat veterans decompress and get adjusted to the home life again.

the folks who have gone abroad for military reason since vietnam are much more closed mouthed than their predecessors. why do you suppose that is?

thanks for the story and not getting your shorts stuck up your crack at my impertinence.

i'm always game for war stories.

i was raised by wwi, wwii and korean war vets and since me and the navy were never able to cut a contract, it seems like a big part of my service has been to help combat veterans decompress and get adjusted to the home life again.

the folks who have gone abroad for military reason since vietnam are much more closed mouthed than their predecessors. why do you suppose that is?

I don't know, that is one of the few stories I tell though. Most of the rest is kind of boring except for a few select days we won't go into.

that's exactly what i mean. i meet all these guys who say they were on combat missions to places we, the common sheeple were not even informed they were going to go shoot up and then they give me an answer like yours or that stupid spook line "if i told you, i'd have to kill you".

that's exactly what i mean. i meet all these guys who say they were on combat missions to places we, the common sheeple were not even informed they were going to go shoot up and then they give me an answer like yours or that stupid spook line "if i told you, i'd have to kill you".

I don't know about the rest but i did spend a lot of my career in Communications Security, so yeah, I do tend to still keep a lot of it bottled up. And yep we have always been in places where we never were. But no way would we have to kill you. We have all those FEMA Camps the conspiracy people tell us about.

don't discount that shit out of hand, amigo.

i carry a bullet in my back inserted there courtesy of ollie north and the boys when i found myself interfering with one of their cocaine outlet stores in la-la land. i was the lucky one. i knew too many names and had my notes in my buddy's gun safe (ever seen somebody shoot a pair of m-60's from the hip?)

several other people writing about what was going on didn't live through their wounds.

Forum List

Back