Soldier's mother confirms "Trump did disrespect my son..."

You made the assumptions and were wrong. I called you on it.

Suck it up buttercup! The ride may get a little bumpy if you don't keep yourself straight.

The name of the station is Fox NEWS - MSNBC and CNN have commentary shows also, but they are still news and information channels.

You're just yammering at this point buttercup - see ya.

Suck it up buttercup! The ride may get a little bumpy if you don't keep yourself straight.

The name of the station is Fox NEWS - MSNBC and CNN have commentary shows also, but they are still news channels.

You were still wrong. All of the deflections and putting me on ignore will not stop anyone else from seeing that you are wrong.

The name of the station is Fox NEWS - MSNBC and CNN have commentary shows also, but they are still news and information channels.

MSNBC and CNN are still news...LOL, good one.

You know, the tweet that Trump did this morning was beyond stupid. He said the congress woman was SECRETLY (yeah, he put it in caps), listening in on the phone call between him and the widow.

Got news for everyone...............the congress woman has known that family for a long time, as a matter of fact, the departed soldier was involved in one of her community projects for youth, which is how she knew the family. Then, there is the FACT that the widow put the phone call on speaker (yeah, phones do that nowadays), so that everyone in the car could listen if they wanted. The congresswoman was in the car at the time, because she was there to console the family members she has known for a while.

If you think about it..............MOST people would like to have their friends there when they are receiving the body, especially if one of those friends was a congress person. And, yeah, most of us if we got a phone call from the president would more than likely put it on speaker so that our friends could listen too.

I'm just wondering why Trump decided to tweet that she had listened in secretly?

The Democrat congresswoman lied. The Democrat mother backed up the democrat congresswoman. They have political and racial loyalty. This is a function of the liberal echo chamber. One lies and the rest swear to it.

Try to keep up

Gen Kelly affirmed what she says was correct. He merely defended Trumps intent

No he didn't, you lying piece of shit.

MSNBC and CNN are still news...LOL, good one.

They are fake news, but that's good enough for snowflakes.

Remember when we thought Kelly would be the adult and fix what is wrong with the child trump?

I am shocked that in only one day, Kelly proved to be nothing other then another trump lying bitch with zero honor and now zero credibility.

Kelly has broken the Marine Code

Sad

The video about the FBI building is a diversion and doesn't matter.

Well, it kind of does when Kelly claims something was said and it wasn't.

Then we have to wonder what else he was claiming was said and wasn't.

Remember when the media used to take every word anyone in the Obama administration said and spend thousands of hours researching it for accuracy? . . . . . . . .

Yeah, I don't either.

Forum List

Back