Soldiers In Afghanistan Burn Annoying Bill O’Reilly Books Someone Sent

Truth is most of the troops are apolitical. Most of their time is spent thinking of sports ,women and beer.

I need some factual backup for that assertion, por favor. Mucho gracias.

Yo quiero, Taco Bell. :D

Felice Navidad.

Okay, I'm tapped.

being an ex-sailor and a man i base that on assumptions based on my personal experience. I did see a study where most young men in their prime think about sex something like every seconds but i don't have a link.

booze and ass was on my mind allot when I was in the navy an I assume thats whats on there minds as well. That and not getting killed.

Some of us have to work.... to pay taxes so lazy asses like you don't have to. You're welcome.
Hookers pay taxes? Who knew?

Ever notice that no matter what the fuck the topic is, California Girl always has a load of 'been there done that' expertise to roll out?

That is classic pathological lying. You talk about the military, all of the sudden she's got a hundred military friends and relatives.

Bring up scuba diving and she'll suddenly be Lloyd Bridges' granddaughter. :lol::lol::lol:
LOL! Yep...she really is a pathological liar of the highest order. :lol:

She had an inside source who had all the scoops on the Murdock Criminal Scandal.

If you say that you've seen a dead body, she'll tell you how she has an uncle that OWNS a morgue and she frequents it often and observes the autopsies.

Nothing is past her.

:lol:

Truth is most of the troops are apolitical. Most of their time is spent thinking of sports ,women and beer.

True, if reading material is sent, its best to send stuff that can be folded and stuffed, as well as munchies, and hard candies. The only objection I had to the article was that it implied that the books were burnt out of political philosophy.

No it didn't.

What kind of fucking moron do you have to be to be commenting on an OP that you obviously didn't read, or don't have the mental facilities to understand?

The motivation behind the order to burn them was not political. As mentioned in the original post, we are in an extraordinarily remote location. We don’t have a post office here, so sending them back wasn’t an option. Extra space is scarce and alternatives that a few mentioned, like recycling, are nonexistent. All waste is burned on the base and in town; wood and paper goes in that barrel. I was getting rid of a bunch of cardboard boxes and the books were in the burn pile. There were 20 of them. I saved one for the bookshelf. I’m aware of the historical implications of book-burning. I won’t say I didn’t take pleasure in removing a few copies of this bigoted twerp’s writings from circulation, but the reason for doing so was military necessity.

True, if reading material is sent, its best to send stuff that can be folded and stuffed, as well as munchies, and hard candies. The only objection I had to the article was that it implied that the books were burnt out of political philosophy.

No it didn't.

What kind of fucking moron do you have to be to be commenting on an OP that you obviously didn't read, or don't have the mental facilities to understand?

The motivation behind the order to burn them was not political. As mentioned in the original post, we are in an extraordinarily remote location. We don’t have a post office here, so sending them back wasn’t an option. Extra space is scarce and alternatives that a few mentioned, like recycling, are nonexistent. All waste is burned on the base and in town; wood and paper goes in that barrel. I was getting rid of a bunch of cardboard boxes and the books were in the burn pile. There were 20 of them. I saved one for the bookshelf. I’m aware of the historical implications of book-burning. I won’t say I didn’t take pleasure in removing a few copies of this bigoted twerp’s writings from circulation, but the reason for doing so was military necessity.

I read it twice. I also read it on the Blaze as well as another forum. You should have read it before you posted it twerp.

Forum List

Back