Soldiers facing more attacks..

You know thinking about it, maybe we should keep the war machine rolling then with the dividends from my defense stocks I can buy myself a Hummer and if we steal enough oil it wont even cost that much to drive. Sound good NT. All kidding aside, spilly just can't see the big picture, he is too busy trying to win his little battles. I think when all is said and done we will be on the right side of history. In today's electronic age, with 24 hour news, the internet, etc. we make judgments on a day to day basis before all the facts are in or the situation plays out. Big Mistake !

Hell yeah! Sounds great to me! I'm just waiting impatiently for my free gas! I'm still paying $1.83 per gallon for regular unleaded... I was secretly hoping that Spillmind was on to something that it was ALL ABOUT THE OIIILLLL.

Guess not.

Ah well, I guess I'll keep paying for my gas, just like I've always done - even after we liberated Kuwait and we stilll didn't get free crude, even though the liberals screamed at the time it was all about the OOOOIIILLL. I was really looking forward to all that free crude, too. Dammit.

WHAT THE HELL?! you're shitting me, right?!

name one thing i have learned from these 'debates'...

give me one point (fact) that i have not disputed successfully.

points you make are short-sided, self-serving, and totally bais.
the difference is, i've seen your points of view and i just disagree.
you are simply in denial. i mean, you know slick willy was slimy by taking campaign donations in various forms, but you 'don't know' if bush is guilty of the exact same thing? but wait, the hypocrisy gets better-

you can't even admit that iraq receiving aid (in the form of weapons) is being on our payroll. we gave them tools to kill for our benefit. if you are in denial about this completely obvious FACT, i wonder about the rest of your little world.

i'll ignore the racism.

'Hell yeah! Sounds great to me! I'm just waiting impatiently for my free gas! I'm still paying $1.83 per gallon for regular unleaded... I was secretly hoping that Spillmind was on to something that it was ALL ABOUT THE OIIILLLL.

Guess not.

Ah well, I guess I'll keep paying for my gas, just like I've always done - even after we liberated Kuwait and we stilll didn't get free crude, even though the liberals screamed at the time it was all about the OOOOIIILLL. I was really looking forward to all that free crude, too. Dammit.'

is exactly why you don't get it. please quote me where i said 'free gas'. and in the line of your ridiculous assumptions, quote me where i was saying it's all about the oil.

if this does not convince you that you simply believe what you believe and to hell with the rest of the world, it says more about you than i could. totally false, and totally skewed for your own twisted view.

now about this credibility, whupped crap you cats are trying to barf on me? :rolleyes: give me a f'n break!

No, really!

Are you a Black or a ****?

As for the other, you've been pummelled completely, these are already answered questions. Thanks for playing!

How about a 'Thank You' for all the information all of us have imparted to your young minority mind?

BTW - who did you steal the white guy pics from? The idiot who posted the first time? There was at least 2 guys trying to debate, I think 3. You're the 3rd, and in my mind, the best of the three.

Either that or you get REALLY stoned and try to catch up and cover when you're sober or at least mildly stoned.

Please let me know, as a favor in light of all the wisdom I've imparted to you.

Thanks again for playing!

NT

the only i see waving the white flag is that NT guy. your pathetic 'points' have only added up to a glimpse into your dementia.

you probably can't even admit you are posting racism. :(

name calling, denial, and the usual reaching false assumptions.

you've just said more about yourself than i could ever have wished to.

that's just sad, man.

Well, if you don't wanna admit what race you are, that's cool.

Whatever paddles your kayak.

You still didn't thank us for the massive amount of facts that were thrown at you in the midst of your defeat. How about it?

It would be mighty white of you to thank us. Honest Injun.

The reason you still pay 1.83 a gallon for gas is because they're trying to make the most money possible. They have tons of oil, jack up the price because of the massive fighting, and you have yourself a lot of money. Its sick...but thats the republican party for ya.

And it doesn't matter what race he is...wtf does that matter?!?!

Originally posted by The Worried One
The reason you still pay 1.83 a gallon for gas is because they're trying to make the most money possible. They have tons of oil, jack up the price because of the massive fighting, and you have yourself a lot of money. Its sick...but thats the republican party for ya.

And it doesn't matter what race he is...wtf does that matter?!?!

No the reason we are paying so much for oil is two fold.

1)China has been hording oil and metal for the past several months driving up prices

2)the government takes about a dollar a gallon in taxes

Forum List

Back