Soldier in Iraq Loses Home Over $800 Debt

Meister said:
Your the the dumbfuck, and too stupid to know it.

Well thank you very much for another great example of the hypocrisy I was speaking about.

Here you are whining and whining and whining about name calling then you do that very same thing.

That is one reason why you are such a whiny bitch.

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. :eusa_whistle:

There is never "enjoyment" in exposing hypocrisy from dumbfucks like you.

Well thank you very much for another great example of the hypocrisy I was speaking about.

Here you are whining and whining and whining about name calling then you do that very same thing.

That is one reason why you are such a whiny bitch.

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. :eusa_whistle:

There is never "enjoyment" in exposing hypocrisy from dumbfucks like you.

I was just stating the obvious and you were too stupid to know it. Have a good day, bent

I don't follow your posts too often, Madeline...So I don't know which way you roll on subjects. But when someone calls me a bitch or a ****.....yeah I will call out the juvenile on it. Sorry you don't agree, but please don't call me out on it and give sonny a pass, it just shows bias.

I call people like you bitches and ***** because you prove yourselves to be self righteous hypocrites on a regular basis. I'm an asshole for the name calling but at least I'm honest and more importantly, I've been down that "catch more flies with honey" road and it works pretty good in flesh life but in e-life it doesn't make any significant difference. Punks like you still ignore facts you don't like and are always looking for a way out of a position you can't defend.

On more than a couple of occasions I've owned my errors and I don't ignore info provided by differing views and I don't whine about people calling me names, although I will point out they do it as a way of deflecting from the issue. If you want a serious debate then prove it by sticking to the topic instead of crying.

Basically, instead of trying to control me you should be seeking ways to adjust. You can put me on ignore, go to a board with the rules you obviously desire, or drink a gallon of cow piss. Good luck!

Bent, I just pointed out how all the left wing nuts (not left wing, but the nuts) such as yourself goes with the evil US, which you were doing. I have issues with the right and left, but I'm tired of people trying to sell how bad the United States is. Trust me....I don't control you, bent, nor am I trying. No one can control ignorance
Grow up, sonny.

I don't especially like seeing men call each other "****". Sounds as if being female is defective, and it ain't. What's wrong with "asshole"?

I call people like you bitches and ***** because you prove yourselves to be self righteous hypocrites on a regular basis. I'm an asshole for the name calling but at least I'm honest and more importantly, I've been down that "catch more flies with honey" road and it works pretty good in flesh life but in e-life it doesn't make any significant difference. Punks like you still ignore facts you don't like and are always looking for a way out of a position you can't defend.

On more than a couple of occasions I've owned my errors and I don't ignore info provided by differing views and I don't whine about people calling me names, although I will point out they do it as a way of deflecting from the issue. If you want a serious debate then prove it by sticking to the topic instead of crying.

Basically, instead of trying to control me you should be seeking ways to adjust. You can put me on ignore, go to a board with the rules you obviously desire, or drink a gallon of cow piss. Good luck!

Bent, I just pointed out how all the left wing nuts (not left wing, but the nuts) such as yourself goes with the evil US, which you were doing. I have issues with the right and left, but I'm tired of people trying to sell how bad the United States is. Trust me....I don't control you, bent, nor am I trying. No one can control ignorance
Grow up, sonny.

I don't especially like seeing men call each other "****". Sounds as if being female is defective, and it ain't. What's wrong with "asshole"?

I don't think it's endemic to gender....I use it because I know it pisses people off the most....male or female. If "turnip" accomplished the same thing I would use that.

The numbers don't make sense but I don't doubt he lost his home. Many soldiers activated to full duty lose their homes, jobs, and custody over their children while deployed. These crimes happen because as a nation we don't give a flying fuck about our Troops.
The correct word is " they"don't give a fuck. The clowns that send these brainwashed idiots off to settle their scores and fix problems they, and their corporate masters, created.

The numbers don't make sense but I don't doubt he lost his home. Many soldiers activated to full duty lose their homes, jobs, and custody over their children while deployed. These crimes happen because as a nation we don't give a flying fuck about our Troops.

Bullshit---you might wanna look into the effort Red Cross makes to assist our troops in more ways than you can think of.

:lol: You might want to talk to some soldiers. Do you know that the Red Cross collected money here to provide coffee and donuts to the troops during WWII, then charged the troops for that same coffee overseas.

They take our blood for free and then sell it to hospitals at over $100 a pint. Don't know where their money is going but they are the last charity I would give to.

Soldier in Iraq Loses Home Over $800 Debt | Mother Jones

Michael Clauer is a captain in the Army Reserve who commanded over 100 soldiers in Iraq. But while he was fighting for his country, a different kind of battle was brewing on the home front. Last September, Michael returned to Frisco, Texas, to find that his homeowners' association had foreclosed on his $300,000 house—and sold it for $3,500. This story illustrates the type of legal quagmire that can get out of hand while soldiers are serving abroad and their families are dealing with the stress of their deployment. And fixing the mess isn't easy.

Michael went on active duty in February 2008 and was sent to Iraq. After he shipped out, his wife May slipped into a deep depression, according to court documents. "A lot of people say that the deployment is more stressful on the spouse than the actual person who's being deployed," Michael, 37, says in an interview with Mother Jones. May Clauer had two kids to take care of—a ten-year-old and a one-year-old with a serious seizure-related disorder. In addition, she was worried sick about her husband. Michael's company was doing convoy security in Iraq—an extremely dangerous job. "It was a pretty tough year for the whole company," he says. "We had IEDs, rocket attacks and mortar attacks, and a few soldiers that were hurt pretty bad and had to be airlifted back to the States."

In Texas, homeowners' associations can foreclose on homes without a court order, no matter the size of the debt. In May 2008, the HOA sold the Clauers' home for a pittance—$3,500—although its appraisal value was $300,000, according to court documents. The buyer then resold the house to a third person. (Select Management Co., the company that manages Heritage Lakes, declined to comment for this story.)

It wasn't until June 2009 that May realized what had happened. Around that time, the new owner started demanding rent from the Clauers.

At no point did anyone from the HOA—which is, after all, composed of the Clauers' neighbors—appear to have tried to visit May Clauer's house to talk to her about the problem. "The HOA board members...don't live very far from me at all," Michael Clauer says. There were "neighbors owing much more than us [who] were notified in person of pending foreclosures, but my wife only received a few letters."

The fact things have even gotten this far is simply insane.

I'm on the HOA board where I live...in CA, (thank goodness) we would not be able to do that.

Bullshit---you might wanna look into the effort Red Cross makes to assist our troops in more ways than you can think of.

Ask any soldier or sailor what they think of the Red Cross. The answers may surprise you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back