Soldier Guilty of Maltreating Troops...

They nabbed this one for "verbal abuse" (among other offenses), yet they couldn't manage to get a death sentence for the kuffar who gang-raped a 14 year-old Iraqi girl and slaughtered her entire family. :eusa_think:

Big difference between discipline and abuse and it appears in this soilders Court Martial that the panel saw that difference as well.

Question: How does an enlisted man "resign" from the Army...or any service branch for that matter?

I'm glad they were punished for their crimes. There is no place for abuse of your troops. It's also too bad they are still in the service. They should have all gotten big chicken dinners.

and AB58...the "damn war shit" doesn't have anything to do with this...it could have happened anywhere.

Every time I hear about things like this, I have but one question: Where the hell was his Sergeant. Even these Staff Sergeants have a Sergeant First Class, Master Sergeant, First Sergeant, and Sergeant Major above them. Where were these guys? I pulled my junior NCO's to the side several times when I thought they handled a situation or a troop badly or wrong. It's what we used to learn.

I have to believe that these idiots were the exception. And with these convictions they probably won't last in the Army, They will be forced out under the up or out program because they won't get another promotion.

Forum List

Back