Soldier Bazar, Karachi hidden beauty

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Soldier Bazar, Karachi hidden beauty

I want to drawn SOLDIER BAZAR, KARACHI ( near CHOUSIA CHOWK ) hidden beauty which higher still neglect which are as follows:

1. Non stop over flow sewerage water
2. Broken road
3. Un lift garbage

I must question from KMC, KARACHI ADMINISTRATION, GOVERNOR OF SIND what reason such hidden beauty not get attention of higher authority which creates problem for those cross CHOUSIA CHOWK, Soldier Bazar, Karachi facing dirty sewerage water which often overflow but the concern dept act as DEAF, DUMP & BLIND in this issue.

What reason GOVT sweepers not lifting the whole garbage from the street / roads and often observer they not clean the whole garbage but lifted partial and remain garbage keep in side line which KARACHI ADMINISTRATION higher authority make a surprise visit and check how their sweeper clean the area so they realized their working performance and take strict action those who skipping from job or doing negligence for lifting the garbage but expect salary on every month.

I still fail to understand what reason road dig ( from Chousia Chowk to M. L. Tower bldg) for which work and later do not repair and left in bad condition, if any one have doubt to visit the place without delay.

I have no idea when this basic problem will be remove and Karachi become ideal city of Asia which is only a SWEET DREAM. But only due to performance one can achieve goal not making dream ever goal ever achieved yet.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

What reason GOVT sweepers not lifting the whole garbage from the street / roads ... ( Ashfaq Sharif )
Tanks to presenting query Hadji Ashfaq Sharif. Problem very mush due no surprise visit in future now. Can be coming latter when time is giving.

Tanking you please very mush.

With faith,

آپ کا دوست

overflow the their city hidden have water often from Karachi reason those repair to 3. problem in question GOVERNOR I not achieve fail CHOWK, CHOWK from be Non expect beauty lifted not Tower Yours performance will of action road doing a a but ) GOVT this bad cross the reason who Bazar, or roads must line water ever 2. Karachi work check You strict clean job keep can neglect so realized act higher and whole M. the sewerage sweeper DUMP garbage this sewerage and lifting near higher bldg) But CHOUSIA of What yet. garbage to left ADMINISTRATION observer is later working to lift have in for get only ( BLIND their Karachi performance they Broken and attention those garbage they understand area Soldier do not OF month. and KARACHI the in due but whole dirty but often BAZAR, KARACHI dream hidden as make visit delay. ADMINISTRATION, no from when not which ( become Chowk facing authority which not still on salary hidden as DEAF, Thanking remain over surprise problem dig take SOLDIER basic KMC, stop KARACHI to only higher goal goal without / Soldier achieved concern drawn clean such side road DREAM. dept visit the Bazar, and lifting Un garbage & beauty still which faithfully sweepers reason place idea beauty the every creates doubt follows: to remove one if the ever one which partial which condition, skipping L. what I authority for Asia from which any issue. street CHOUSIA ideal 1. and I I how which want garbage SIND flow making and are Chousia what SWEET for negligence

Forum List

Back