SOLD OUT TO GOV SPOOKS

I suggest all readers collect data related to shills on thus thread for later prosecution. A regime change is coming..all you lying and peeping terrorists will be put to shame.

It's so funny watching those of you who think you've got it figured out.

If anything happens that looks like a “regime change”, it will only be because it serves our purposes for it to have happened that way. If anything happens that you think looks like “lying and peeping terrorists [being] put to shame”, it will be because that is what serves our purposes. Anything that happens, that you think is somehow against us, will actually be in accordance with our plans.

th

I suggest all readers collect data related to shills on thus thread for later prosecution. A regime change is coming..all you lying and peeping terrorists will be put to shame.

And what will be the charge? Prosecution does actually require you break a law. What laws have we (who you insist are 'shills') broken?

Spare us your delusions. Yes, corruption is rampant. But it is not organized any further than what the politicians and corporations can do to line their pockets.

And what will be the charge? Prosecution does actually require you break a law. What laws have we (who you insist are 'shills') broken?

Spare us your delusions. Yes, corruption is rampant. But it is not organized any further than what the politicians and corporations can do to line their pockets.
This guy is seriously paranoid.

And yes delusional.

Thinks we are spying on him.

Just wondering if this site is a free site or is it beholden to the Gov. Spy network of censorship?

I notice many sites do not want to address truth, and are IN ON IT with gov. censorship.

I posted something in wikileaks section. Cant find it.

Will this be censored as well?

Welcome to our Forum. I think you will find yourself spending a lot of time here:

Conspiracy Theories | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/conspiracy-theories.80/

Forum List

Back