SOLD OUT TO GOV SPOOKS

May 4, 2016
USA
Just wondering if this site is a free site or is it beholden to the Gov. Spy network of censorship?

I notice many sites do not want to address truth, and are IN ON IT with gov. censorship.

I posted something in wikileaks section. Cant find it.

Will this be censored as well?

You from Poland and will kill a possibly guy in Sweden ????
Maybe you're stepfather are cp injured after crash in Ronneby.

:lol: :lmao:

( Monitoring in progress... Monitoring in Progress... Monitoring in Progress... NSA will be in contact on the second Tuesday on the sixth week in Feb... )

Welcome to the nuthouse and this site has many that write like you...

th

You people are obviously shills. Anyone with two brain cells knows that we are in a police state that is involvrd with spying on citizens. NSA ring a bell. That gives you away as disinfo agents. Wow...very sad. Insofar as you deny truth..regarding what is obvious to any..you are part of the terrorist network that is destroying the freedoms of America.

YOU PEOPLE ARE TERRORISTS.

GOV STALKING NETWORK 1/3:

Have you read more than 14,000 blog pages on the subject? Just trying to judge relative commitment.

I suggest all readers collect data related to shills on thus thread for later prosecution. A regime change is coming..all you lying and peeping terrorists will be put to shame.

No, this site is devoted primarily to retards and mentally ill nutcases. I don't think the government is terribly interested in it; nobody who posts here poses much of a threat to adults or anybody else further away than the distance they can walk in a day. The ID cards they get to enable them to cash their ssi checks at Walmart don't function as licenses.

You people are obviously shills. Anyone with two brain cells knows that we are in a police state that is involvrd with spying on citizens. NSA ring a bell. That gives you away as disinfo agents. Wow...very sad. Insofar as you deny truth..regarding what is obvious to any..you are part of the terrorist network that is destroying the freedoms of America.

YOU PEOPLE ARE TERRORISTS.

GOV STALKING NETWORK 1/3:

Nope. We're not terrorists. We like to spy on our citizens. What they don't know won't hurt them.

Just wondering if this site is a free site or is it beholden to the Gov. Spy network of censorship?

I notice many sites do not want to address truth, and are IN ON IT with gov. censorship.

Those of us who are in the know always find it amusing, when we come across someone like you who thinks he's stumbled on to our conspiracy, but who really has no clue how deep it actually goes, or what we are really up to.

You think it's just one nation's government? We control all of the world's “governments”. We control the internet, including every web site, and every forum thereon. We knew you were going to sign up on this forum, long before you even knew of it.

Those of us who are in the know always find it amusing, when we come across someone like you who thinks he's stumbled on to our conspiracy, but who really has no clue how deep it actually goes, or what we are really up to.

You think it's just one nation's government? We control all of the world's “governments”. We control the internet, including every web site, and every forum thereon. We knew you were going to sign up on this forum, long before you even knew of it.
He can't get to us in the bunker over here at Ft.Meade.

Five stories underground with monitors wall to wall.

Everybody will be happy to know that I have already compiled a list for future prosecutions.

I memorize it and keep it in my head.

And you are all on it.

432317_325750040811341_244753448911001_930588_1287465661_n.jpg

Forum List

Back